Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 9. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi! If I want to store my coins in the HunterCore Wallet but don't intend to play the game, is it recommended to only download the HunterCore Wallet from the first post? Or would it be safer to get the All in One pack as suggested?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Something to think about soon :

Block Reward Halving.

--

Here is the link to the latest Unreal Client for testing. It's still Alpha.
https://mega.nz/#!oZEHQbxQ!3y4z2DWi8Lsgt-7PteSenRThEgRdgjv_LK0cHyvufbU

Some work is being done to make the interface more simple and the map to scroll at the correct speed (you can change this in the settings though).

You can reduce the graphics settings if it's jerky (this will be improved).

Once the interface is done and it's all working, we will integrate some basic botting methods.

and when we are able to proceed with the next hard fork there will be some game mechanic changes that will make it much more fun Smiley

Hello. why I do not have a connection in this alpha version
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What games can i Play with this one ? I play a lot online. If it makes me some money, why not ?
Any link that I can use ?

Do you want somebody to post a link to this thread?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will
What games can i Play with this one ? I play a lot online. If it makes me some money, why not ?
Any link that I can use ?
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I remember it took me forever to get the Windows wallet setup, blockchain downloaded and synced, etc a few months ago.

What's the latest links for wallet and chain?

Is there a web wallet available, or some way to transfer coins from account to account/exchange?

Thanks

Same question.

Faster and lighter way to download and install a wallet/blockchain to check out old wallet.dat?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Block Reward Halving.

--

Some work is being done to make the interface more simple and the map to scroll at the correct speed (you can change this in the settings though).

Once the interface is done and it's all working, we will integrate some basic botting methods.

and when we are able to proceed with the next hard fork there will be some game mechanic changes that will make it much more fun Smiley

I remember it took me forever to get the Windows wallet setup, blockchain downloaded and synced, etc a few months ago.

What's the latest links for wallet and chain?

Is there a web wallet available, or some way to transfer coins from account to account/exchange?

Thanks
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
genius! long life the HunterCoin yeah 👍 this is one of the best concepts in crypto.
more games, more players
you have unreal engine working? why isnt it possible to run Unreal Tournament on HUC?

Block Reward Halving.

--

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I don't now why  i bought this.
Maybe is has a perspective?
sorry for my English))
Activity: 52
Wow i think this is killer app for cryptocurrency, make coins while playing games. So many people like to do this or play games anyway.
Activity: 51
every 2100000 blocks (for block reward halving)

Current Block = 2043559

as it is now (will change)

(2100000-2043559) / 1440 = 39 days

Hi Snailbrain.thank you for brilliant coin. Huntercoin is not like any project on market and has experience team.

can ask, will price HUC go up when block reward half in 1 month?
Activity: 6
This game looks amazing. I was just thinking about human effort to mine coins in game format and here is HunterCoin.. Spreading the word
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
every 2100000 blocks (for block reward halving)

Current Block = 2043559

as it is now (will change)

(2100000-2043559) / 1440 = 39 days

legendary
when is block reward half?

and in game will half to? coin on map?

it's every 4 years. The genesis block was mined I believe before the 1st of Feb ish so it should be around that time or late next month

Yes.. coins on the map should also halve.
Activity: 51
when is block reward half?

and in game will half to? coin on map?
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
I am very pleased to see this long HUC coin project is still alive, the forum seems to have become less active in the community, in recent months the price is Biao wave. It is estimated that there is no big development, and investors are looking for the right price to withdraw. Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HUC this is a long time coin. Game industry must be long - lasting, mobile games have been very popular, such as the glory of the king of the Tencent has swept across China. We look forward to the better development of this project. Cheesy
Activity: 58
The progress looks amazing. Basic automation also sounds like a brilliant move. This coin truly seems like one of those rare situations of high real value but low (perceived) market value.
b1t
Activity: 70
Guys, are you plaining a new project/functionality.

I'm observing low volatility.
legendary
Just want to ask if you have an airdrop? seem somebody is using this project to get money from other people (asking for donation) please see this link?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdd7IJPAh4DnrP5maSUJykUKPi8BiIXGhLfFU96Izz-dsSCaw/viewform

scam, theres no airdrop

probably a scam, not from any of us..

-

Some screenshots of the work in progress for the Unreal client, we are working on adding some automation:

Activity: 588
My son is very Interested with this project and I became interested as well. i feel like this is something as a lot of people nowadays tend to use their phones for games. i will definitely keep an eye on this.
Pages:
Jump to: