Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 8. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi, just some thoughts on exchange listings:

https://coss.io/cryptocurrency-listing
COSS does listings in exchange for trading promos, I can donate ~20k$ of Huntercoin if that is enough for them. I think a developer has to apply still though. It's a pretty new exchange, but I think it could be smart to just be in more than one exchange even if the others are smaller. Obviously being on poloniex is great. Cryptopia is another "relatively" cheap one, at 5m DOT tokens for 120k$, but that's way more than I can do on my own :p If the listing price there goes down a lot I would consider paying for it though (like 50k$ equivalent I could do).

Bittrex probably way too busy with new signups etc, Binance is probably way too expensive. I have no idea of the Kucoin listing price, but their form says that a developer/team member has to apply, not someone from the community. They are probably the most realistic option after COSS and Cryptopia. Hitbtc has a terrible reputation, Livecoin and Hitbtc listed Bitconnect so I think staying away from those would be good..

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
Guys, help.
 I sent HUC from Polonix to another address (Polonix). I have confirmation that everything went well. And is TXID. But to the recipient not recieved.
0/30 confirmation.
What to do?

Pending (0 of 30)   
HUC   1323.99000000

2018-02-01 15:54:37
Address: HAHCYFbK5nR3f7RAkdo3BeaF3X3n7MUg2g
Txid: 6cfbe3d1d3cac3d1455ac76176082062db4cbdbadc57c42c6435869775c6d783

Hi,
yes there is something wrong with poloniex with withdrawing.

It's due to them paying too low tx fees.

Please do a support ticket and let them know they need to pay more for fees. I have already done so. It's been like this for around a month.

I don't think there is only low fees problem with Poloniex... I have similar withdrawal problem, but in my case there was no transaction at all: Poloniex shows the withdrawal status as "Complete", even shows a TX ID, however that TX ID is non-existent according to the Huntercoin official block explorer... Needless to say, the coins were not received by my local wallet.

I opened a support ticket with Poloniex few days ago. Now I guess I have to wait few months for them to even read my ticket...
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Guys, help.
 I sent HUC from Polonix to another address (Polonix). I have confirmation that everything went well. And is TXID. But to the recipient not recieved.
0/30 confirmation.
What to do?

Pending (0 of 30)   
HUC   1323.99000000

Hi,
yes there is something wrong with poloniex with withdrawing.

It's due to them paying too low tx fees.

Please do a support ticket and let them know they need to pay more for fees. I have already done so. It's been like this for around a month.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Guys, help.
0/30 confirmation.
What to do?

Pending (0 of 30)   
HUC   1323.99000000

Activity: 84
Looks very nice. And this is really something innovative. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
We need the communities help if you want Huntercoin to be listed on other exchanges.

Time for everyone to step up - some exchanges will list coins for X amount of Bitcoin afaik

the Huntercoin project is all voluntary work - no one is getting paid, and there was no real pre-mine..

that being said - we will be updating Huntercoin in the near future with some significant changes

+1 and a web wallet. Right now, it's hard just to move coins around.
legendary
We need the communities help if you want Huntercoin to be listed on other exchanges.

Time for everyone to step up - some exchanges will list coins for X amount of Bitcoin afaik

the Huntercoin project is all voluntary work - no one is getting paid, and there was no real pre-mine..

that being said - we will be updating Huntercoin in the near future with some significant changes

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Ya huc is going to need another exchange, poloniex is closing all accounts that are not verified with an photo id, that you can only get via web cam.. Sad meaning low ress cams wont work for verification. they won't allow uploaded photo id's..

Icon

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The development of good years of money, while playing the game to make money, this is really the game player's Gospel ah, and has the function of mining.
These packets fly
Block Reward Halving seems to be in 2.5 days. cross your fingers..

As many of you know we have been working hard on Chimaera, but we have some updates lined up for Huntercoin.

We'll be updating the game mechanics, and possibly modifying the reward/ratio for Hardware and Human Miners. As well as completion of the Unreal client.

Can we get another exchange, or at least web wallet to make it easy to transfer?
Activity: 1
don't understimate what aditya81 said, player Kiss seems to be able to ignore moves of other players and fast forward blocks at will

that's easy to detect, harder is to detect agains random names
legendary
Block Reward Halving seems to be in 2.5 days. cross your fingers..

As many of you know we have been working hard on Chimaera, but we have some updates lined up for Huntercoin.

We'll be updating the game mechanics, and possibly modifying the reward/ratio for Hardware and Human Miners. As well as completion of the Unreal client.

legendary
Hi! If I want to store my coins in the HunterCore Wallet but don't intend to play the game, is it recommended to only download the HunterCore Wallet from the first post? Or would it be safer to get the All in One pack as suggested?

This seems to remain an answered question unfortunately. I'd like to know too because my local vm is low on resources and I can't install a bloated package.

Doesn't matter which one really. The pruned version is smaller but you will need to sync from scratch if you have an old wallet.

I knew it snaibrain,you and your friend control block height,this game is beast...........................................beastttttttttttttt

.... ?

I've not had time to play for a long time and I certainly cannot control the block height...

Activity: 23
I knew it snaibrain,you and your friend control block height,this game is beast...........................................beastttttttttttttt
this game will banneddddddddd soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
gameeee brockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
game brock,rotter,beasttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
These packets fly
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Hi! If I want to store my coins in the HunterCore Wallet but don't intend to play the game, is it recommended to only download the HunterCore Wallet from the first post? Or would it be safer to get the All in One pack as suggested?

This seems to remain an answered question unfortunately. I'd like to know too because my local vm is low on resources and I can't install a bloated package.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

dont think it is safer in any way... either will do.

Pages:
Jump to: