Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 168. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
on my client i'm adding right now the "poison" countdown to see when hunters will die because of disaster
will publish later

I don't figure it out how to delete transactions in Mithriman cilent, could you help me with it? Because it's very time consuming to change back to official version to have this stuck transactions deleted, very annoying too.

at the moment there isn't a way to do that, because devs told me it shouldn't happen a stuck transaction in the daemon anymore
usually when transaction didn't get confirmed and you have connections, is a symptom of probable corrupted wallet, did you have a lot of transaction in it?
best practice is to create periodically a new wallet and transfer funds there when the wallet reach thousands transactions

i've already reported the problem of the wallet not being scalable and i think huntercoin devs will look to search a solution, meanwhile as i said, try to create a new game wallet

P.S.
if different people has the same problem, i could see if i can delete transactions but those kind of actions tends to compromise wallet so it's better to not use them
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
on my client i'm adding right now the "poison" countdown to see when hunters will die because of disaster
will publish later

I don't figure it out how to delete transactions in Mithriman cilent, could you help me with it? Because it's very time consuming to change back to official version to have this stuck transactions deleted, very annoying too.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Who owns huntercoin.info?

When will that be updated?

I do, I am upgrading the block chain now. Obviously will take a while. (Yeah i know there was two weeks to do it.) With not playing as much I should have some time to actually update the site now.

Cool man thanks!

Titties! Thanks BGB!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
BGB_HUC, it is possible to update this ? :-s   http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=44.30

Yes I will, probably add coin detection and a couple other things too.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

I do, I am upgrading the block chain now. Obviously will take a while. (Yeah i know there was two weeks to do it.) With not playing as much I should have some time to actually update the site now.

Cool man thanks!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
If the holder of the crown becomes to start a band, it remains its own or he loses it?

Mithril restarted all the teams appeared in control!
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
i'm compiling windows version of an update to name_list which domob did a couple of weeks ago, maybe this will work better with rpc (mithrilman and 3rd party clients)

but i may not be able to post for a few hours
i place warning on first page again about staying in spawn area for 30 blocks.

I've made many characters on linux and windows, no issues at all.

Probably they died or did not wait long enough. Sometimes can take a few blocks before name_new go in, and then a few blocks for name_firstupdate to get confirmed.

Teams did not die in the area of birth! They are not there because there was no evidence of the transaction! Look at the map w000, w001, w002, w004, w006, w007, w030  all stand their ground, but manage them from mithril I can not!

ok -- this maybe name_list bug

when you restart mthrilman client does it show?

In mithril them not, but QT is and I can manage it. And 10 teams that I canceled and I did not get back 100 Coin, this can do something?
legendary

Probably they died or did not wait long enough. Sometimes can take a few blocks before name_new go in, and then a few blocks for name_firstupdate to get confirmed.

Teams did not die in the area of birth! They are not there because there was no evidence of the transaction! Look at the map w000, w001, w002, w004, w006, w007, w030  all stand their ground, but manage them from mithril I can not!

ok -- this maybe name_list bug

when you restart mthrilman client does it show?

Teams did not die in the area of birth! They are not there because there was no evidence of the transaction! Look at the map w000, w001, w002, w004, w006, w007, w030  all stand their ground, but manage them from mithril I can not!
legendary

A lot of busy! I have 8 teams of which 6 are suspended! I ordered the 18 teams, there were a total of 8, and 10 have not appeared.
I canceled 10 transactions Coin did not return to balance!
As a result, I have a shortage of 100 Coin! Rebooted many times, using mithril and huntercoin-QT, the same!

I would be grateful for any advice.

I'm sorry for my english

After restarting the mithril? Teams that were hung all disappeared from the control panel!

look the miniwallet in my client, try to see if name_new and name_firstupdate have confirmations or not
I will add a "pending players" window that will show you your players waiting to be created, meanwhile you can try to restart again my client, there is a bug in name_list RPC command of the daemon and sometimes it didn't show you all your players

look even into miniwallet if any of your hunters has died, can happen if you don't see a player and he stay for 30 blocks in spawn area

Teams are on the field, but not in control! In transactions have 0 confirmations. Moved to huntercoin-QT team management appeared and now I can manage it! Please add a delete function transactions in QT.

Previous 10 teams that do not appear, I just deleted in QT they withdrew from the transaction, but not at the expense of a coin back!
Developer!
A lot of busy! I have 8 teams of which 6 are suspended! I ordered the 18 teams, there were a total of 8, and 10 have not appeared.
As a result, I have a shortage of 100 Coin! Rebooted many times, using mithril and huntercoin-QT, the same!

I'm sorry for my english

After restarting the mithril? Teams that were hung all disappeared from the control panel!

look the miniwallet in my client, try to see if name_new and name_firstupdate have confirmations or not
I will add a "pending players" window that will show you your players waiting to be created, meanwhile you can try to restart again my client, there is a bug in name_list RPC command of the daemon and sometimes it didn't show you all your players

look even into miniwallet if any of your hunters has died, can happen if you don't see a player and he stay for 30 blocks in spawn area

I'm sorry for my english

legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It all went smooth as butter! Good job devs! Smiley
Developer!
will publish later
legendary
Jump to: