Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 171. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Mac Wallet > Lion+

Compiled by Maxpower

Untested - use with caution - may be some issues >> post results here

Download
Mac-Lion+ Huntercoin-QT-1.0.11c  
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=37

I played with it a little today without any problems.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
The data of current version of wallet is too heavy, i has no more space of hard disk to play this game. Cry 
We need servers that can host this game in the browser... That would probably give an opportunity for mobile devices as well.

Tons of things that can be created for HUC. First market mover on that will probably take the cake.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The data of current version of wallet is too heavy, i has no more space of hard disk to play this game. Cry 
We need servers that can host this game in the browser... That would probably give an opportunity for mobile devices as well.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
to bravehearts who wants to try the new interface, here it is: http://www.mithrilman.com/files/HuntercoinMithrilEdition_beta.zip

it works with old huntercoin daemon too

it has been already tested some, it's not 100% finished (need to fix some small issue) but it's almost done

if testers and whoever wants to try it out gives positive feedbacks i'll release officially and I'll start to work on bot management & design system

interface on your left side, can be arranged (try clicking the lock icon to understand how it works, when they are "locked" they follow the width of the draggable split line, when they are unlocked they can be placed anyway on the window)

doubleclicking a window maximize it (not very useful i think but i've done it and could be useful for future bot interface)

to toggle the map visibility press CTRL + M

there are much more things to tell you, but i'm short of time now, have to go, I'll write more info later

I'd be glad to know your opinions about the client, what you'd change, what you like, new features, etc...

It's reccomended that you update to 1.0.11 huntercoin version before launching the client, or at least backup all before do that. first huntercoin launch will be very slow

P.S.
there are some bugs i'm aware and i'm working on
e.g. if you minimize window and then reopen, you'll see the interface didn't show up, you can just click on the game window and it should appear again (or resize the window)
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
does anyone have a better wallet where i can mine this huntercoins

because i waited over 5 days for wallet to sync and it didnt happen

and its toooo slooow and cant mine Sad

There are a number of tricks to speeding up the wallet. Try taking a look through some of the forum posts on how to do that (plus you might learn some shit along the way.)

I firmly believe that eventually people will be able to buy a app on their phone or go to a site and "instantly" mine.  Stick with it <3
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
does anyone have a better wallet where i can mine this huntercoins

because i waited over 5 days for wallet to sync and it didnt happen

and its toooo slooow and cant mine Sad
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Wow, it is REALLY hard to get anything done with >5 minute blocktimes. F2Pool needs to hurry up!  Grin

sha256d finished resync and now back online. We are switching scrypt to solo mining only at sfasic.com, huntercoind on sfasic.com now syncing to block 102000.

thanks F2pool for the update
legendary
Same crash every time I launch huntercoin-qt.exe :

How to fix it ? Should I have to delete game.dat or other files ?

something corrupted (probably)- did you cancel the blkindex conversion or force close client? - the process takes a very long time...maybe a day

does it work if you rename your huntercoin datadir - if so, then it's probably something corrupt in datadir

you can try renaming your wallet to see if it's your wallet

if not.. just download the chains i linked on mega (or redownload chain - will take days)

the single zip i uploaded to huntercoin.org i may have to remove - it's 7+gb and I may reach the bandwidth limit on my webhost :/
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Does hardfork also mean that we dont need to download the previous blockchain? (Before the hardfork was implemented)

unfortunately not, it doesn't mean a blockchain reset
make it simple: it just mean that a change in the protocol cause the new blocks generated being incompatibles with older clients that can't validate them causing a fork: new clients (that has >50% hashpower so are working on the official chain) are on the right blockchain, while people who doesn't update the client, are on the wrong chain
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Same crash every time I launch huntercoin-qt.exe :

How to fix it ? Should I have to delete game.dat or other files ?
Does hardfork also mean that we dont need to download the previous blockchain? (Before the hardfork was implemented)
Activity: 266
Wow, it is REALLY hard to get anything done with >5 minute blocktimes. F2Pool needs to hurry up!  Grin
legendary
Mac Wallet > Lion+

Compiled by Maxpower

Untested - use with caution - may be some issues >> post results here

Download
Mac-Lion+ Huntercoin-QT-1.0.11c  
http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=37
Awesome game!
if the average blocktime is around 4min we'll have to wait something like month before the fork?

Block time is usually closer to 1 minute. Don't know why it's so slow today.

it's because f2pool are updating.. the blocks being solved now are being solved by sha256 p2pool merged miners (from what i can see)

Thanks for the info!
legendary
Awesome game!
if the average blocktime is around 4min we'll have to wait something like month before the fork?

it's because f2pool are updating.. the blocks being solved now are being solved by sha256 p2pool merged miners (from what i can see)
Awesome game!

Awesome game!
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Getting a nice little price bump today @ Poloniex. Yippie skippie do!
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Scared to see how long it will take to upload the chain after not doing for a month

eh lol Cheesy
Jump to: