Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 174. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
i did.... it's so unclear to me what i'm doing wrong... when i put the blochain from mega it says i need to upgrade, or the nodes need to upgrade..
Activity: 65
I tried gettting the hole blocchain from scratch... didn't succes stoped at 70982 downloaded from megaco.nz... starts from scratch.. can someone post their conf please?

the chain i uploaded is at block 220k ish

should work - did you unzip the datafiles to the correct directory?

Did you start with the -rescan flag?
omg // i'll try again tomorow.. i lost patience waiting for 40 straight hours with the new blockchain.. :/
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I would recommend those upgrading just download the new block-chain.  I just finished the update and it took my 4-core 4G VPS almost 20 hours to upgrade db and huntercoind was taking up 2.8G at peak during conversion.  Do not recommend upgrade procedure for anyone concerned about memory or time.  Good thing is that after conversion getauxwork RPC calls is down to 3s (from 5s+) and average runtime memory usage is down to 1.0G from 1.2G.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I tried gettting the hole blocchain from scratch... didn't succes stoped at 70982 downloaded from megaco.nz... starts from scratch.. can someone post their conf please?

the chain i uploaded is at block 220k ish

should work - did you unzip the datafiles to the correct directory?

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Download the blockchain from the OP, it's current to like 2 days ago.

nodes I use:

Code:
addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=178.32.31.41

Also, make sure you're using the latest client. 1.0.11b
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
thanks for upgrade of this revolutionary coin, might be looking into buying some actually
Activity: 434
man this coin takes eons to compile.  Undecided
legendary

[HUC] Huntercoin 0
On orders: 0
BTC value: 0
Deposit: Generating..
Generate New HUC Address
Amount:    TX Fee:   0.01 HUC Total:      0 HUC   
Address:         Withdraw HUC

Stuck on generating. Maybe they are re-downloading the block chain too. Oh well, I'll check again next week.

Guess I could try the game...

they are doing the udpate afaik
Activity: 67

[HUC] Huntercoin 0
On orders: 0
BTC value: 0
Deposit: Generating..
Generate New HUC Address
Amount:    TX Fee:   0.01 HUC Total:      0 HUC   
Address:         Withdraw HUC

Stuck on generating. Maybe they are re-downloading the block chain too. Oh well, I'll check again next week.

Guess I could try the game...
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Any chance of getting a fix for building the daemon on 14.04?  Wink

does it solve the problem PatMan? Smiley

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=104.0

Worked a treat for me on the pre-fork version - good work & thanks to JoeGruff for the fix  Smiley

Is HUC on the new fork yet? If so, I'll try it on the new version......

Thanks Joe

72246198bb1f868c2f3259b7428774b76d34ca38be2dc4a0d0becc4a202f9658

Another 300 for you good sir!

Thank you!

Finally downloaded the entire chain.

Where can I trade these coins? The generate address at www.poloniex.com isn't generating and the other site listed is confusing.

I use Poloniex
Any chance of getting a fix for building the daemon on 14.04?  Wink

does it solve the problem PatMan? Smiley

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=104.0

Worked a treat for me on the pre-fork version - good work & thanks to JoeGruff for the fix  Smiley

Is HUC on the new fork yet? If so, I'll try it on the new version......

Thanks Joe

72246198bb1f868c2f3259b7428774b76d34ca38be2dc4a0d0becc4a202f9658

Another 300 for you good sir!

Thank you!

Finally downloaded the entire chain.

Where can I trade these coins? The generate address at www.poloniex.com isn't generating and the other site listed is confusing.
legendary
This blockchain is huge...

So this chain is only from February? Is it going to keep growing at this rate? It's unsustainable if so?

I had to transfer my bitcoin blockchain to another hard drive.  I need a bigger ssd card.

yes, although the expansion of the chain has reduced quite a lot.. domob is also working on pruning.

---

small update to windows binaries - ssl security patch - now uses openssl  1.0.1h

Huntercoin 1.0.11b https://mega.co.nz/#!hcVyFBRC!UbSfPYah3cV6b9b0zAS2B3_exiVoRG5tcraGNj00niw
This blockchain is huge...

So this chain is only from February? Is it going to keep growing at this rate? It's unsustainable if so?

I had to transfer my bitcoin blockchain to another hard drive.  I need a bigger ssd card.
legendary
Only thing that sucks is since I already ran the new client and successfully synced I assume I cant just use the mithril client with the 7b daemon. It's hard to go back to using the wallet to play after getting used to the ME client! =)

if you backed up everything first, you can put it all back and use the older version you was using.. but, you didn't backup did you?? <3
Only thing that sucks is since I already ran the new client and successfully synced I assume I cant just use the mithril client with the 7b daemon. It's hard to go back to using the wallet to play after getting used to the ME client! =)
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Ok, so I downloaded the latest chain, got synced, restored wallet. Closed wallet. Later (now) I opened the Mithrilman client..... it has now asked 3 times for the daily 1 HUC, and after a minute the window pops up again.....

I just reopened the regular wallet and it shows 3 single HUC transactions to the address, so clearly they are going, but somehow the client thinks I am expired. Regular wallet fine so far....

On the 3rd retry, I am finally in!  Grin Grin

Sad

HuntercoinMithrlEdition:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Sad

please post issues here: http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?board=8.0
on this thread i may miss something
I've downloaded snailbrain blockchain and now i'm synching, 7 hours left, then I can see if I've problems, btw that error could mean everything, could happen even if you try to accept moves to a player that has not queued moves, so just reporting that error isn't useful to me
but again I ask you to post here: http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?board=8.0 if you have problem so i can try to help you

I posted over there with the error from debug.log

ok, just to explain the problem here too, the issue is caused by the new field added to the Player: coinAmount
this cause current version of the client being incompatible with last daemon version
I'll try to publish a new version as soon as possible, but since i'm in the middle of the new interface design, it could take some time, i'll try to do that in few days, but there is a chance that the new version will have some bugs or at least mixed interface (old + new)
will keep you updated
legendary
glad you sorted.. but did you delete all files from the datadir originally? including files in database folder?

old wallets should work - i've used ones created since genesis
Yes, I did. The folder was empty only old wallet.dat in. I moved old chain and ran version 1.00.07 - there was no errors at all and I was able to export private keys.

ok thanks a lot and good job Smiley
Jump to: