Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 173. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Polo is syncing the wallet they just said.

That is what Cryptsy said too Sad

We are on cryptsy?

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/114

HunterCoin Information (HUC)
    Currency Name: HunterCoin
Currency Code: HUC
Algorithm: Scrypt
Difficulty: 134135153.57257000
HunterCoin Description

Huntercoin is a P2P Crypto Currency which incorporates Human Mining. A Blockchain Based Alternate Reality. P2P Decentralized Cryptocurrency Game – MMOCG.

HunterCoin Specifications

Human Mining – Control Hunters to harvest coins in another dimension using strategy, time & teamwork.
1 Minute Block Times.
Dual Algorithm –SHA256 + Scrypt. Each algo has separate difficulty, both targeting 2 minute blocks. Both are Merge Mineable.. See http://wiki.chronokings.com/index.php?title=Mining
Total 10 coins Per Block – 1 to the miner, 8.75 onto the Map.
Crown of Fortune – 1 Unique Item on the map which will generate 0.25 HUCs per block
When a Hunter harvests coins and brings them back to a spawn area, the coins will materialize in their wallet, Miners will receive 10% of these ‘banked’ coins (TAX)
When a Hunter is killed, 4% of the coins they held will be taken by miners. The rest will be dropped to the ground.
Hardware Miners should receive in total (over time) 20% of the Block Reward (2 Coins) + Player Death Taxes.
42 Million Total Coins
Retarget Every block based on last 2016 Blocks (for each algo separately) - (PPC Style)
Can be considered a basic decentralized P2P MMOCG (Massively Multiplayer Online Cryptocurrency Game), which takes place within the block chain.
Includes all relevant features of other crypto currencies.
Integrated Client Chat – Player can chat per block.
Starting cost per Player is 1 HUC
HunterCoin Links

Source Code: GitHub

Block Explorer: Block Explorer

HunterCoin Markets

Their alphabetical currency list goes: GLYPH< HBN, HVC, IFC. No HUC shown in the market list.....
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

We are on cryptsy?

https://www.cryptsy.com/currencies/view/114

HunterCoin Information (HUC)
    Currency Name: HunterCoin
Currency Code: HUC
Algorithm: Scrypt
Difficulty: 134135153.57257000
HunterCoin Description

Huntercoin is a P2P Crypto Currency which incorporates Human Mining. A Blockchain Based Alternate Reality. P2P Decentralized Cryptocurrency Game – MMOCG.

HunterCoin Specifications

Human Mining – Control Hunters to harvest coins in another dimension using strategy, time & teamwork.
1 Minute Block Times.
Dual Algorithm –SHA256 + Scrypt. Each algo has separate difficulty, both targeting 2 minute blocks. Both are Merge Mineable.. See http://wiki.chronokings.com/index.php?title=Mining
Total 10 coins Per Block – 1 to the miner, 8.75 onto the Map.
Crown of Fortune – 1 Unique Item on the map which will generate 0.25 HUCs per block
When a Hunter harvests coins and brings them back to a spawn area, the coins will materialize in their wallet, Miners will receive 10% of these ‘banked’ coins (TAX)
When a Hunter is killed, 4% of the coins they held will be taken by miners. The rest will be dropped to the ground.
Hardware Miners should receive in total (over time) 20% of the Block Reward (2 Coins) + Player Death Taxes.
42 Million Total Coins
Retarget Every block based on last 2016 Blocks (for each algo separately) - (PPC Style)
Can be considered a basic decentralized P2P MMOCG (Massively Multiplayer Online Cryptocurrency Game), which takes place within the block chain.
Includes all relevant features of other crypto currencies.
Integrated Client Chat – Player can chat per block.
Starting cost per Player is 1 HUC
HunterCoin Links

Source Code: GitHub

Block Explorer: Block Explorer

HunterCoin Markets

legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Price adjustment.

I'll sell 600 HUC @ 0.00013btc each. All or none. So 0.078 BTC for 600 HUC.

If anyone is interested, post here, don't PM plz. (If that's ok with snailbrain)

If only there was an exchange...

Edit: Deal is off!  No longer selling.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Oh man, want to buy something and these coins would help.

Anyone willing to buy 500 HUC for .1 BTC?

I would offer to buy them, but I fear we are pretty far apart on price atm... Moar coding!

I'll buy 3000 HUC @ .00005. Please PM if anyone needs to sell
Activity: 67
Oh man, want to buy something and these coins would help.

Anyone willing to buy 500 HUC for 0.1 BTC?
Wonder what's up with poloniex. Frozen for quite some time now. It certainly didnt take me 24+ hours to update....
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
(Actually, when creating a new player, the front-end will charge 10 HUC already 10 blocks before that so you aren't stuck with a name_new with too low value to name_firstupdate it after block 255k.  But that's just a technical detail.)

Basically, new players who do their name_firstupdate at block 254999 will die but those who name_firstupdate at 255000 will live (for another 1-12 days)
and the map is never completely devoid of players?

Yes.  Players who exist already at block 255k will live for 1-50 blocks and then be killed.  Players created on 255k straight will not be affected until the next disaster.
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
(Actually, when creating a new player, the front-end will charge 10 HUC already 10 blocks before that so you aren't stuck with a name_new with too low value to name_firstupdate it after block 255k.  But that's just a technical detail.)

Basically, new players who do their name_firstupdate at block 254999 will die but those who name_firstupdate at 255000 will live (for another 1-12 days)
and the map is never completely devoid of players?
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
i finally got it to sync.. seems like one file from mega needed to be redowloaded... so i'm on block 232643 .. does this mean that first disaster will occur on 255k block? i still see a lot of generals on the map.. oh and normal hunter also.. so confused XD

As I understand it, the new stuff/changes kick in at 255k block. The disaster will either be right then, or the disaster timer will start then. I also think the new cost of a general and all that stuff kicks in as well at that time.

Yes, the new cost and rules will start to be applied at block 255k.  (Actually, when creating a new player, the front-end will charge 10 HUC already 10 blocks before that so you aren't stuck with a name_new with too low value to name_firstupdate it after block 255k.  But that's just a technical detail.)

And yes, the first disaster will happen at precisely block 255k.  Afterwards, it will be random at intervals between 1 and 12 days.
i finally got it to sync.. seems like one file from mega needed to be redowloaded... so i'm on block 232643 .. does this mean that first disaster will occur on 255k block? i still see a lot of generals on the map.. oh and normal hunter also.. so confused XD

As I understand it, the new stuff/changes kick in at 255k block. The disaster will either be right then, or the disaster timer will start then. I also think the new cost of a general and all that stuff kicks in as well at that time.
Activity: 105
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
With the last version the game is still unplayable with normal hard disks (I played 2-3 months ago) or the freezing issues have been fixed?

much improved
Buo
Activity: 112
With the last version the game is still unplayable with normal hard disks (I played 2-3 months ago) or the freezing issues have been fixed?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
synching is very fast now(like 1/3 in comparison to the old sync), good job on this
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I synced successfully with new client followed snailbrain's instruction!
Feeling like to donate some coins to @domob for his hard and valuable work! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
What's going on with Poloniex? MArket frozen second day  Angry

they are updating
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
What's going on with Poloniex? MArket frozen second day  Angry
Jump to: