Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 209. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
the price is down down down . Bye bye Huntercoin !
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bots dumping?

P.S. I reckon only bots dump at these prices. Smiley

There's a bot on Poloniex. I was screwing with it earlier, and it's predictable. But yeah... bots in game, and bots on the exchanges.

Yeeha for Skynet. ;(

i Love what you done with the bot. how did you manage to do it ? mind telling me? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Before the fork, the price was ~5x higher. It was ~0.001 btc. Then the fork. Cryptorush froze HUC. Confidence dropped, and still hasn't recovered. At least, that's how it looks to me.

I don't have much faith in Cryptorush. They have other problems. It's not a matter of confidence. It's a matter of the map being controlled by bots right now, and no competition for the coins. What we need is more bots and some user-friendly programmable bots for regular players.

i.e. We are a long way away from restoring Huntercoin to being the friendlier game that it used to be.

As I said before, I was screwing with a bot on the exchange. It will sell for any price. You only need to push it down, which isn't hard. I dropped the price of HUC by over 20% screwing with that bot, then I removed orders and left the market with a 30% spread.

We need a centralized server solution that runs 24 hours a day with programmable bot-behaviour for regular players. That would help even the playing field. Right now the big problem is humans must be AFK for things like sleeping, work, taking a dump, etc. Bots can run 24/7. But if we can level that playing field, Huntercoin can be a seriously amazing game for human players, and not just botters.

FWIW - Someone is buying up shit-tonnes of HUC. I've seen some seriously big orders placed, and filled. People are keeping their buys off the books and inserting them in a timed fashion so as not to draw much attention. Unless you're watching at the time...

This is starting to look like the beginning of a pump. i.e. The phase where whales come in and push the prices down to buy up cheap coins before they pump it sky high. That's what happened with DOGE. They pushed it down under 30 satoshis by soaking up everything the miners could mine. They bled the miners dry then went to town and pumped it up 10x.

copper member
Bots dumping?

There's a bot on Poloniex. I was screwing with it earlier, and it's predictable. But yeah... bots in game, and bots on the exchanges.

Yeeha for Skynet. ;(
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Before the fork, the price was ~5x higher. It was ~0.001 btc. Then the fork. Cryptorush froze HUC. Confidence dropped, and still hasn't recovered. At least, that's how it looks to me.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Now,we make it opensource! Thanks to my teammates

https://mega.co.nz/#!2hBGzb6a!SjbHzAHp7SLb-Rg9cq6Ac8c0vSGs5nXC65ZE_zoI-Tc

=================================================================
        Ailib_lite 0.1b @Fool's Day                                                               
        If you like huntercoin, please pay more attention to it and spend
        more time on it.3Q.
        This codes includes someother's great works.Thanks.And the usage
        must be under their permision.The other part of codes can be used
        freely for NON-COMMERCIAL prupose.
        Please donate us:
        BTC: 1MVsLare9qwKRj9pY6hKMvS7WkhwVffMJb 
        LTC: LMHtfM5KZaqSLzuEsvTAXnPPmqzhgtAmbP
        HUC: HGfBenu76X7RuCHHW8CdXDyJ3YGuo9zkdi
Definition of AiLib for huntercoinbot
main function list as below
0 callrpc--done             Communicate with the huntercoin client
1 findpath--done            find a way between startpoint and endpoint
2 checklinear--done         check if two point can be walked straightly
3 nextstep--done            return nextstep of the given name,if no wp value,return current position
4 fastscan--done            chech if there are any other colors players in given scan area,return a name list,
                            fastscan('name') return others in name's destruction area
                            fastscan('name',0,False)return all colored players in name's destruction
                            fastscan('name',10)return others in name's 21*21 area
5 wptopoint--done           translate wp into a list of point
                            wptopoint(wp) for the wp generate by findpath or ofindpath
                            wptopoint(wp,[x,y],[fromX,fromY]) for the wp get in game
6 MAP type                  BASEMAP--done--the basic map
                            NAMEMAP--done--all name on the map, ervery point like[{'CNTOP.1':'1'}],using for fast detection

DataFormation Example
PATH-------[(1, 1), (60, 57), (60, 56), (65, 51), (72, 50)]
WP---------[65, 256, 69, 255, 139, 256, 144, 257, 146, 259]
POINT------(23,22)
POINTLIST--[65, 256, 66, 256, 67, 255, 68, 255, 69, 255, 70, 255, 71, 255, 72, 255, 73, 255]
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

Wheres your source at if it's open source?

It's python. I downloaded it and checked it out.

Yes... user with 1 post with a link to a download??? DANGER WILL ROBINSON~~~!!! I used a safe environment there. There could be an exploit in the ZIP file itself, but unlikely - my testing environment AV software didn't go off, but it's not Windows either.

I read through the source code quickly, and it all seems pretty normal. I've not actually run it on a live Huntercoin machine, but I did run it in my testing environment and it just spit out some test data.

It's got some basic methods in there, so it would be a good start for anyone familiar with Python. There is no actual bot logic though. Also, there are no comments, so you need to be able to read the code to figure out what is what.

@mocha - No disrespect, but that's your first post and you're posting code, which generally sends alarm signals to people. It takes some time to build trust.

But thank you for posting the code! Hopefully it will be useful for someone. (Python isn't really my forte -- one of these days I need to get around to learning Python.)

Can I ask if this is part of a larger project? Are you botting in Huntercoin? Smiley

I think this tells a lot: "Ailib_lite 0.1b @Fool's Day                                                               "

Wow I am gone for a month and just checked Huntercoin price and its a lot lower than last time I checked which was near a dollar.

Bots dumping?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:
0 callrpc--done             Communicate with the huntercoin client
1 findpath--done            find a way between startpoint and endpoint
2 checklinear--done         check if two point can be walked straightly
3 nextstep--done            return nextstep of the given name,if no wp value,return current position
4 fastscan--done            chech if there are any other colors players in given scan area,return a name list,
5 wptopoint--done           translate wp into a list of point
6 MAP type                  BASEMAP--done--the basic map
                            NAMEMAP--done--all name on the map, ervery point like[{'CNTOP.1':'1'}],using for fast detection

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
POINTLIST--[65, 256, 66, 256, 67, 255, 68, 255, 69, 255, 70, 255, 71, 255, 72, 255, 73, 255]
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

Yes... user with 1 post with a link to a download??? DANGER WILL ROBINSON~~~!!! I used a safe environment there. There could be an exploit in the ZIP file itself, but unlikely - my testing environment AV software didn't go off, but it's not Windows either.

I read through the source code quickly, and it all seems pretty normal. I've not actually run it on a live Huntercoin machine, but I did run it in my testing environment and it just spit out some test data.

It's got some basic methods in there, so it would be a good start for anyone familiar with Python. There is no actual bot logic though. Also, there are no comments, so you need to be able to read the code to figure out what is what.

@mocha - No disrespect, but that's your first post and you're posting code, which generally sends alarm signals to people. It takes some time to build trust.

But thank you for posting the code! Hopefully it will be useful for someone. (Python isn't really my forte -- one of these days I need to get around to learning Python.)

Can I ask if this is part of a larger project? Are you botting in Huntercoin? Smiley

I just want to help the STARTER or the NEWCOMMER who failed to implement rpccall or pathfind function. And the full versioin runs for more than one month. And at last ,if we do nothing, no one will install huntercoin anymore.
I have intended to create a client for team, but the price make me leave.
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:
3 nextstep--done            return nextstep of the given name,if no wp value,return current position
4 fastscan--done            chech if there are any other colors players in given scan area,return a name list,

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

I think this tells a lot: "Ailib_lite 0.1b @Fool's Day                                                               "

Wow I am gone for a month and just checked Huntercoin price and its a lot lower than last time I checked which was near a dollar.
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

copper member

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

Activity: 22

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

Activity: 2

more time on it.3Q.
        Please donate us:

DataFormation Example
POINT------(23,22)
NAME-------'Butternut.0'

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Client updated (not an April fool)
http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin/Download

since now, client is hosted on my web hosting space

Fixed some bugs about hunter selection and path drawing
Improved map drawing (more readable coin values)
Added toggable names under hunters (press CTRL + N)
Activity: 22
Download is not working for me Sad

i see, it's giving temporary errors to me too
I'll upload later in another destination (or host in on my web space)

Thank you!

Now i was able to download it. I guess it was overloaded. Maybe too many downloads.

yes could be, I'll keep an eye out for it and if it happens too often i'll change download url (my host space has low bandwidth so atm i'd stick with service like this)
maybe later i'll add a mirror download link

or mayhaps release checksums for it and I am sure others would be happy to set up some mirrors

the problem with that is that i'm planning to update it very often, at least at this stage, so would be hard to manage/support different versions

Simple fix... Write an updater class that checks the version, and downloads updates from a host site...
And look, I've one already coded *beam*

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/c-a-simple-update-class.552370/

Developer!

Thank you!

Now i was able to download it. I guess it was overloaded. Maybe too many downloads.

yes could be, I'll keep an eye out for it and if it happens too often i'll change download url (my host space has low bandwidth so atm i'd stick with service like this)

or mayhaps release checksums for it and I am sure others would be happy to set up some mirrors

the problem with that is that i'm planning to update it very often, at least at this stage, so would be hard to manage/support different versions
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist

Thank you!

Developer!

Thank you!

legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator

Thank you!

Now i was able to download it. I guess it was overloaded. Maybe too many downloads. But i guess i wont use it on my notebook...(no Direct3D compatible device found...) Sad

legendary
Zoltan - PD Moderator

Thank you!
Developer!

Jump to: