Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 210. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Download is not working for me Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
is there a way to increase the connections of the client, i think it is important for the sync speed,right?

on my client?

you have to check your huntercoin.conf, maybe you have setup a nolisten=1 that prevent more than 8 inbound connections, or you have wrong firewall settings and need to do port forward
this is a common wallet problem

with an empty huntercoin.conf and default settings (that you setup in the setting textbox "Other command line args") you shouldn't be limited in connections

As a note, i noticed that daemon is RAM hungry, so usually i set the option -maxconnections=15 to limit to 15 connections

sync is slow, it's a structural limit about the huntercoin blockchain and bots programmer are spamming a lot of null transactions that cause the network to be heavier
thanks, problem solved Grin
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
is there a way to increase the connections of the client, i think it is important for the sync speed,right?

on my client?

you have to check your huntercoin.conf, maybe you have setup a nolisten=1 that prevent more than 8 inbound connections, or you have wrong firewall settings and need to do port forward
this is a common wallet problem

with an empty huntercoin.conf and default settings (that you setup in the setting textbox "Other command line args") you shouldn't be limited in connections

As a note, i noticed that daemon is RAM hungry, so usually i set the option -maxconnections=15 to limit to 15 connections

sync is slow, it's a structural limit about the huntercoin blockchain and bots programmer are spamming a lot of null transactions that cause the network to be heavier
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
How can we make HUC on Cryptsy? Grin

There's a Cryptsy support thread. I posted it in this forum here (along with a few other exchanges):

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?board=4.0

It might help to try voting on other exchanges as well to get HUC on more exchanges. That might create an incentive for Cryptsy to put HUC trading live.

It seems that the Huntercoin Wikepedia article might get deleted. I've backed it up and posted it to my userspace there until I (or anyone else) can get it beefed up and accepted by WP editors. They've got a truckload of shitcoins to delete, and it seems... I'd better just shut up before I start ranting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RenegadeMinds/Huntercoin

i`ve just made a donation to both you and mithrilman,thanks for your hard work! Wink

Thank you very much! Cheesy Greatly appreciated! Smiley
It seems that the Huntercoin Wikepedia article might get deleted. I've backed it up and posted it to my userspace there until I (or anyone else) can get it beefed up and accepted by WP editors. They've got a truckload of shitcoins to delete, and it seems... I'd better just shut up before I start ranting.

i`ve just made a donation to both you and mithrilman,thanks for your hard work! Wink
How can we make HUC on Cryptsy? Grin
copper member

Time has come!
I've just released Huntercoin: Mithril Edition RTD (readonly tech demo)
here's the link: http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin

follow instruction and read the Getting Started guide
If you have problem, there is a link to a support forum, i'll try to do my best to reply

disclaimer:
no responsability, this version is in readonly mode so doesn't do any action on wallet, it just query data, but to be safe, update your wallet (something that you should do periodically even on standard client)

Hope you like my effort to give the community an alternative client, more about my future plan will follow
If i had money to spend, i'd buy HUC now, damn, i think i'm the only one with no btc wallet yet Cheesy (tbh i've one, with 0.003 btc lol)

if you want to support the development of the client, you can donate something or wait to hear about my future plan (closed full client beta, advanced features, etc...)

My first goal now is to give a playable client and some help to fight bots having more insight and control over the game world
that is awesome!! Grin i`ll try it right now
copper member
If anyone has any questions for Mithril Man, there's a dedicated support forum over here:

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?board=8.0

Cheesy
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Time has come!
I've just released Huntercoin: Mithril Edition RTD (readonly tech demo)
here's the link: http://www.mithrilman.com/Huntercoin

follow instruction and read the Getting Started guide
If you have problem, there is a link to a support forum, i'll try to do my best to reply

disclaimer:
no responsability, this version is in readonly mode so doesn't do any action on wallet, it just query data, but to be safe, update your wallet (something that you should do periodically even on standard client)

Hope you like my effort to give the community an alternative client, more about my future plan will follow
If i had money to spend, i'd buy HUC now, damn, i think i'm the only one with no btc wallet yet Cheesy (tbh i've one, with 0.003 btc lol)

if you want to support the development of the client, you can donate something or wait to hear about my future plan (closed full client beta, advanced features, etc...)

My first goal now is to give a playable client and some help to fight bots having more insight and control over the game world
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
i request BTC-E to add HUC, and their answer is:
"Good day, yet do not plan to add."

I think our community shall send more request.

BTC-E is a nice place for HUC!
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
please can you tell me what happended with my huntercoins in cryptorush, I have 30,000 coins there Sad

Never leave them on an exchange.  Try going into their irc
Channel and asking them to get your coins.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
please can you tell me what happended with my huntercoins in cryptorush, I have 30,000 coins there Sad

Shit fire I hope this works out for you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
HUC/BTC is still coming soon at agx.io! Watch Bitcointalk and follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time updates when the market goes live. Check out all the changes we've made to agx.io:

You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, [email protected], if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to learn more about the 1% promo and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Activity: 114
Activity: 7
I had some questions PM'd to me about what the hunter bots were attacking and thought I would post the information to everyone.

The "H" series bots are patrolling the perimeter and are searching for targets that have 4 or more coins. Keep in mind the general is also worth .96 coins.

The "T" and "F" series bots are moving towards coin areas but will attack targets on their way that have more than 6 coins. Once in a coin area, they will destruct on the highest value non moving target that has more than 3.5 coins.

This evening I have turned off the "Q" series bots which were probably the biggest ones to gripe about on the board. These bots were seeking anything above .96 coins. So they would attack any general that came near them as they patrolled the perimeter. You will see these bots on the board still, but they will not do anything.

I also disabled some of the other H,T,F bots for about a 35% reduction. Again these bots will be on the board but not moving anymore.

why H series still attack generals which didn't take any coins..

Player aww killed by BGBH17Y
Activity: 64
Keep up the good work, guys. Improving the speed and response time will be an major improvement.

Yes,
Improving the speed and response time is very important,
It can improve the efficiency of your work. Smiley
Activity: 64
Is this coin dying ? The price is low as F Grin

Of course not.
When prices are low, temporary,
Prices will rise,
We want to do now is to collect it. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Jump to: