Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 214. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I had some questions PM'd to me about what the hunter bots were attacking and thought I would post the information to everyone.

The "H" series bots are patrolling the perimeter and are searching for targets that have 4 or more coins. Keep in mind the general is also worth .96 coins.

The "T" and "F" series bots are moving towards coin areas but will attack targets on their way that have more than 6 coins. Once in a coin area, they will destruct on the highest value non moving target that has more than 3.5 coins.

This evening I have turned off the "Q" series bots which were probably the biggest ones to gripe about on the board. These bots were seeking anything above .96 coins. So they would attack any general that came near them as they patrolled the perimeter. You will see these bots on the board still, but they will not do anything.

I also disabled some of the other H,T,F bots for about a 35% reduction. Again these bots will be on the board but not moving anymore.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I have changed the Huntercoin Development Fund donation address in the OP to a more secure wallet (the other was also mixed with some other coins). I have transferred the current balance to the new address.

If any coins go into the old address I will transfer to the new address.

legendary
Any news when Cryptorush is resuming Huntercoin trading? It's been weeks and they seem to have a lot of issues...

no idea, i've emailed but seems they are busy with some of their own problems atm

Lol, how is it possible that the bot moves 3 blocks until i move one, there was no route change nothing i went straightforward, and im also paying fee... I guess this is when i have to stop playing... Im gonna dump 3k huc and keep 2k for later...

if someone is already moving, then their tx is already in the chain.. so they will move every block
if you started to move, you need to wait for your move to get processed before you start moving.
legendary
Activity: 926
Merit: 1000
Zoltan - PD Moderator
Lol, how is it possible that the bot moves 3 blocks until i move one, there was no route change nothing i went straightforward, and im also paying fee... I guess this is when i have to stop playing... Im gonna dump 3k huc and keep 2k for later...
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Any news when Cryptorush is resuming Huntercoin trading? It's been weeks and they seem to have a lot of issues...
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

I've already told snailbrain that I'm available for adding additional RPC commands as necessary (for instance, way path calculation so you need not worry about implementing the exact same algorithm as in the daemon).

The name_update command would also accept waypoints calculated by a different algorithm. (I think. As long as you don't get stuck.)
You could even calculate a route to avoid stationary enemy players...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Been fighting with this blockchain for dayz, trying to resync and update! Every time I Get within 40 or so blocks of correct chain, it locks up.
legendary

crown is moving!

imgur image, clickable

awesome Cheesy

--

I mean that my coin from my account dissapear and now i have 0 ! why ? this happen after resync !

does it show a transaction out?

if not, you must be using a different wallet. or you deleted your wallet..

it was working fine the last 2 times i sorted remotely
Activity: 99
I mean that my coin from my account dissapear and now i have 0 ! why ? this happen after resync !
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!

crown is moving!

imgur image, clickable
legendary
no mate,

seems he's been away, he's sorting it now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
why after i make a resync my money are gone ? now i have only a little bit , but i had much more and also i sent somewhere but didn't receive:) what happen ?

what is screenshot supposed to show?

--------------

I've removed link to the huntercointalk forum.. as the creator of is not dealing with the spam issue

If anyone wants to setup a forum and manage it, then let me know. For now you can use the Huntercoin section on the namecoin forum.

Do you control the HUC forums?

Edit:

Ya we will take over it if you don't mind please and run it as best as possible.
legendary
why after i make a resync my money are gone ? now i have only a little bit , but i had much more and also i sent somewhere but didn't receive:) what happen ?

what is screenshot supposed to show?

--------------

I've removed link to the huntercointalk forum.. as the creator of is not dealing with the spam issue

If anyone wants to setup a forum and manage it, then let me know. For now you can use the Huntercoin section on the namecoin forum.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

http://s28.postimg.org/c28mayc19/1221121.jpg
Activity: 68
is it still even possible to mine this with gpu or asics? i havent found any pools and dont think i would find anything with only 77gh/s ana difficulty of 100million...
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
What's the eta on your release?  Days? Weeks?

Playable eta: depends on feedback and interest received and maybe donations income. i could setup a closed beta where, for a little fee bound to an address in the playable wallet, users can have it sooner and have almost daily updates available. I have already partially implemented move/destroy commands and working on the new_player
unfortunatly huntercoind daemon lack some commands i'd need but i'm in contact with snailbrain that pass requests to huntercoin devs and i think that what's missed will be added soon (with name_list fixed, it would be still playable with current commands but not the way i'd like, thinking about user experience, e.g. it's difficult to track pending moves and read name_update values of pending tx)

I've already told snailbrain that I'm available for adding additional RPC commands as necessary (for instance, way path calculation so you need not worry about implementing the exact same algorithm as in the daemon).  I'll do whatever you need.  I'm not sure about name_list, khal is working on that ... I don't know what his exact status is and when it will be bug free.

you have PM Smiley

P.S.
i'm sorry for RenegadeMind, but what i send in pm has an huge impact on the client and i've already implemented the same algorithm as in the daemon (costed me some nightmare nights Cheesy)
btw, since every game_state i do a lot of path computations, it wouldn't fit as an RPC call in my case because daemon couldn't handle all my requests and performace would degrate too, but i can understand that in some scenario such command could help (but if you are gonna build a bot system with a lot of hunters to move, you'll face performance problem, warned Cheesy)
Activity: 99
One of my friend have a little problem . The sinc process decrease but stop at ''0 hours behind '' . Know anybody why appear like this and don't disappear ? Thank's
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I've already told snailbrain that I'm available for adding additional RPC commands as necessary (for instance, way path calculation so you need not worry about implementing the exact same algorithm as in the daemon).  I'll do whatever you need.  I'm not sure about name_list, khal is working on that ... I don't know what his exact status is and when it will be bug free.

THAT WOULD ROCK!!!

I've been fighting to get an A* algorithm and waypoint generation algo working. I've gotten some help from Mithril Man, but I'm still not getting the paths exactly right. Game programming like this is not my forte... I've never had any interest in trying any game programming stuff like this until Huntercoin! Smiley

Something like:

game_getastarsolution 0,0,500,500

and

game_getwaypoints 0,0,500,500

Where 0,0,500,500 is start x,y and end x,y.

That would be just perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
What's the eta on your release?  Days? Weeks?

Playable eta: depends on feedback and interest received and maybe donations income. i could setup a closed beta where, for a little fee bound to an address in the playable wallet, users can have it sooner and have almost daily updates available. I have already partially implemented move/destroy commands and working on the new_player
unfortunatly huntercoind daemon lack some commands i'd need but i'm in contact with snailbrain that pass requests to huntercoin devs and i think that what's missed will be added soon (with name_list fixed, it would be still playable with current commands but not the way i'd like, thinking about user experience, e.g. it's difficult to track pending moves and read name_update values of pending tx)

Jump to: