Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 286. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
if the holder of the crown entered into strips color is he going to die?
or together with another character to 30 blocks ?
Activity: 288
Go to your transactions, and see where it says Game Reward: Player xxxx collected bounty.
If you double click it, it opens a window, will tell you have many confirmations it has had.

Mine says Status, 86 Confirmations.

Check to see if yours is above 120 yet?

Just checked. I have well over 200 confirmations on said names.

This is my address:

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/a/HHDN9kSwhss4Ka9hp7UMDzfJLiPQRcPMLd

Any ideas? My reward address in correct. Should I just close my client and reopen? That solves 99% on problems, haha. I'm just a little upset that I lost around 23 HUC. Sad

find the block where you collected/banked the bounty .. make sure you made it to the spawn area using the map explorer http://huntercoin.info/ (show us the block and character name)

it will be somewhere.. coins don't disappear

you can also use game_getstate

for around that time...

Ok, so snail helped me out via PM.

The issue was, my savings wallet needed to be updated. I assumed that bounties could be tracked via the block explorer, without updating my savings wallet each time. This isn't the case.

Thanks again, snail and tutu.
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
Snailbrain.

Can you please put up a bounty for someone who solves the Qt threading/freezing problem in the Linux client?  I will add 100HUCs.  

They must give us the full code, of course.  And explain how it works.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
We have sent 1k HUCs to the creator of huntercoin.info (from advanced explorer bounty - it was already reserved for Khal, but we agreed he deserves it)
100 to Vastibitcoins for forum and extra work (may send more later)
50 to Tuto for Guide

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
There is a giveaway posted in by the op.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can anyone help me and me with HunterCoin for start?
My HunterCoin address: HNhcHenC17xfR8E9RTqPRh8Dm3hQV8MaAU
Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Can someone send me coins to get started? I bought some from cryptorush yesterday but they took it down because of problems before I could get my coins out.

HHR9HwhZQsBqMRijWqyyJGcmT4VSgQgkQn

Edit: got some thanks!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
what happen with this game ? don't work ? i can't create player ! i can't move !
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Neo wins
John Conner Wins
Admiral William Adama Wins

it's ok Smiley

The first few Sarah Conners lose. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Neo wins
John Conner Wins
Admiral William Adama Wins

it's ok Smiley
copper member
Hey - vote for HUC over here:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Perhaps when snailbrain is ready, he can add some of these voting places to the OP? Wink

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Huntercoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

Fantastic! I've switched over and am mining there now!

Thanks!

how's that pool working out? Do you get to pick the currency you get rewarded with?

I don't know about that pool in particular, but merged mining means that you mine as usual but get all of the mined coins at the same time (that's the whole point of merged mining, so that chains can share hash power and the miners do not have to decide for one of them; this is win-win).
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
So litecoin diff is 2,690 now

huw much is Huc difficulty ? on scrypt?

It is 310 now on scrypt.  Rising impressively since the start!
copper member
Is this game complex enough that computers are truly incapable of playing it?

Also how do you "rest" your characters when you can't play? This coin seems innovative but it needs way more documentation.

Ultimately, it will always be "human vs. human" as it will always be humans writing bots.

But as for how well the bots perform, we'll see. Humans usually do pretty well. Writing a good AI is not easy. I don't know if that kind of effort would be profitable.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Hopefully we will see Huntercoin on some larger exchanges soon.

I'm hoping to see it on mcxNOW. At the moment, it looks like the best exchange out there. It's still smaller than some, but if you ever try it, you'll swear by it. It's just THAT good.

yeah hunter on mcx would be great. Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Huntercoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

Fantastic! I've switched over and am mining there now!

Thanks!

how's that pool working out? Do you get to pick the currency you get rewarded with?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Wanting to trade HUC? Austin Global Exchange has posted a new interactive poll. We want to hear from you which hot new coins should launch on Austin Global Exchange. Visit our Twitter feed for a link to the poll. We'll be collecting data for a week and using it to prioritize which coins launch first on AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx

I want to command a army!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wanting to trade HUC? Austin Global Exchange has posted a new interactive poll. We want to hear from you which hot new coins should launch on Austin Global Exchange. Visit our Twitter feed for a link to the poll. We'll be collecting data for a week and using it to prioritize which coins launch first on AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
copper member
Hopefully we will see Huntercoin on some larger exchanges soon.

I'm hoping to see it on mcxNOW. At the moment, it looks like the best exchange out there. It's still smaller than some, but if you ever try it, you'll swear by it. It's just THAT good.
copper member
this is gambling?

Nope. It's a video game. You play. Collect coins. Cash out. WIN! Smiley

It all depends on how well you play. No gambling involved.
Jump to: