Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 307. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am new here i need HUC to play game  Huh i don't have...any donation? Thanks very appreciate this!

HSwKhzDD5TghWhnok8mMtSqaN2unhKCxyX
Activity: 54
I have downloaded version 1.0.05 - never had any other.  I have also created the .conf file.  I understand the client can take hours and hours to synch, so I would like to set it up to do this overnight.  However, I do not even have any active connections after about 15 min of waiting.  Is this normal - might it take a while before I get active connections or is this an indicator that I have not set things up properly?

did you put the nodes in? see op

addnode=x.x.x.x

whatever they are

if so, maybe it's your firewall?

Yes thanks, I had the nodes.  The problem was that I did not create the .conf file properly...it was still .conf.txt.  It has started synching now.  For anyone else as embarrassingly computer illiterate as me, to create a .conf file properly you have to Save As in note pad, then use the Save As Type: all files.  Type the name with the extension: huntercoin.conf.  That should work.

This is exciting, I can not wait to get started!
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
I have downloaded version 1.0.05 - never had any other.  I have also created the .conf file.  I understand the client can take hours and hours to synch, so I would like to set it up to do this overnight.  However, I do not even have any active connections after about 15 min of waiting.  Is this normal - might it take a while before I get active connections or is this an indicator that I have not set things up properly?

did you put the nodes in? see op

addnode=x.x.x.x

whatever they are

if so, maybe it's your firewall?
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
I was 13 hours behind in syncing.  Now, after 12 hours of syncing, I am still 5 hours behind!

Huntercoin generates too many blocks too fast.  We cannot catch up.  But I suppose it has to generate blocks fast to have decent gameplay.  I think the game is bumping up against a fundamental limit (block propagation speed).

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
How far can the characters move and in how much time? seems to take forever lol, also do u have to click a coin to get it or just be near it?
Activity: 54
legendary
So I think i've got everything stable now, all's left is to get a coin to start. Is there a giveaway thread or a helpful soul to jump start my coin hunting?

HHnqNWN6U82WvDgvpKF1Fxd2BsBj1vJdJk

Thanks to either pointing me a giveaway thread or donating :p

http://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1579
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So I think i've got everything stable now, all's left is to get a coin to start. Is there a giveaway thread or a helpful soul to jump start my coin hunting?

HHnqNWN6U82WvDgvpKF1Fxd2BsBj1vJdJk

Thanks to either pointing me a giveaway thread or donating :p
Ahh I wanna play but don't want to send money to a new exchange I will never use

post your addy i'll send you some to start

It's all good man, thanks though ended up buying a few
Activity: 31
Ahh I wanna play but don't want to send money to a new exchange I will never use

post your addy i'll send you some to start
Activity: 28
i need 0.6 huc urgently anybody can help my? give back 1 huc...or 1000 dogecoin..i need now please!!

HNuvW83wF8ABRvnWHU3qETRtGSwZtCQ4qi

THX!
legendary
To make a new character you first need to mine a coin? Is it possible to solo mine coins?

you need to buy coin on an exchange (or find a giveaway) this is the only one i think, not sure how much is left http://forum.namecoin.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1579&start=60

@snailbrain,

I don't really understand how a SSD can make the game works better. Can you explain that to me, please?

really appreciate! Smiley

there is a lot of disk activity during sync, and probably each block when they are fast.

To make a new character you first need to mine a coin? Is it possible to solo mine coins?

I have tried with no success. I can't get cudaminer to connect correctly anyway.

it's unlikely you have enough hash to mine... you need to wait for a pool..

buy huc or check the giveaway
Activity: 3

I have tried with no success. I can't get cudaminer to connect correctly anyway.
Activity: 31
@snailbrain,

I don't really understand how a SSD can make the game works better. Can you explain that to me, please?

really appreciate! Smiley

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi there,

does anyone have a VM that builds the daemon and wallet that they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Windows version preferred, but both are needed.

thanks!
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
MMOHMCC - Massive Multiplayer Online Human Mining Crypto Currency
MMOHMCCG - Massive Multiplayer Online Human Mining Crypto Currency Game
MMOCCG - Massive Multiplayer Online Crypto Currency Game
MMOSCCG - Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Crypto Currency Game
MMOSCC - Massive Multiplayer Online Strategy Crypto Currency

There can be dozens of variants. But it should reflect somehow that its a cryptocurrency mined by humans through a game.

Activity: 3
I can't even start a character due to lack of coins, and my Poloniex transactions aren't going through. Can someone please give me some small amount to be able to get in the game?
legendary
Jump to: