Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 330. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I sent 100 HUC to https://cryptorush.in yesterday, but the transaction was in pending and today I deleted the transaction and now I don't know where is my coins.. What to do ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

@snailbrain:

I think we need to increase the retarget period for the EMA of the present 2016 blocks, which is about 4032 mins, that is about 2.8 days. As we know, PPC parameter for it is 7 days. A big wale of pool can easily continuously add power for about 1 week, but I don't think they can do it for weeks with little interest in HUC.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
http://www.jexpotz.com bitcoin faucet
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't exist anymore.

Many people want to mine and can't because there is no pool.

It's more the lack of pool that need to be solved I think.
Activity: 28
Does that mean no one minig right now?  Shocked

yes, take this time to talk to your family,  brush your teeth, drink some water, empty the bottle you have peed in...

this was intended to prevent RSI and health issues

----

joke

In game exist generals limit?

no you can create as many as you want.. but each general can only control up to 19 Hunters at a time. If 1 hunter dies, you can collect another heart... in a generals lifetime, he can control a maximum of 999 hunters.

note, more generals will narrow the map view, until we sort this,,

ok but....create more general map is very low Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't wxist anymore.

the miners already get a lot..
20% + 4% per kill

Snailbrain thanks for taking the time to update the wallet and fix the team creation issue. Waiting for some hash power from pools now Smiley

Thankyou for the support, we try Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't exist anymore.
Activity: 15
Snailbrain thanks for taking the time to update the wallet and fix the team creation issue. Waiting for some hash power from pools now Smiley
legendary
Does that mean no one minig right now?  Shocked

yes, take this time to talk to your family,  brush your teeth, drink some water, empty the bottle you have peed in...

this was intended to prevent RSI and health issues

----

joke

no you can create as many as you want.. but each general can only control up to 19 Hunters at a time. If 1 hunter dies, you can collect another heart... in a generals lifetime, he can control a maximum of 999 hunters.

note, more generals will narrow the map view, until we sort this,,
Activity: 28
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Does that mean no one minig right now?  Shocked
legendary
I have updated to v1.00.04 and game freezed at 39671

I also recieved 1.01 HUC donation from some good guy to begin a game. I've created a hunter. But transaction with hunter creation not confirming (0 out of 6)

the chain is stuck.. Pool Operators are asleep..

if someone has insane amounts of hash, mine a block please Smiley
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
I have updated to v1.00.04 and game freezed at 39671

I also recieved 1.01 HUC donation from some good guy to begin a game. I've created a hunter. But transaction with hunter creation not confirming (0 out of 6)
legendary
If asics/gpus go out of the mining business?? that would mean bitcoin also dies ? not sure what you mean tbh

I'm not sure if it makes sense to debate with people who belive major dropout of miners for a very long period of time can't happen.

still don't get you... but, Huntercoin is  merged mined.. if miners drop out and leave the crypto world, then bitcoin also dies..
I'm pretty confident in Bitcoin being the no1 Crypto Currency till the very end - Namecoin being second..

Merged mined coins will live on - until bitcoin dies

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
If asics/gpus go out of the mining business?? that would mean bitcoin also dies ? not sure what you mean tbh

I'm not sure if it makes sense to debate with people who belive major dropout of miners for a very long period of time can't happen.

read my post again.. i don't think you understand.

Hes obv trolling..

I'm trolling yet no one can move HUC to Poloniex in case of a major shit happening right now. Yes, I have no clue and I'm troll, LOL!

All your coins are belong to dev:null  Grin
Activity: 705
the game seems freezed, the 1004 version instead of fixing previous bugs created another one?
Read atleast last 10 post before asking somethig like that?  Wink

Hes obv trolling..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
the game seems freezed, the 1004 version instead of fixing previous bugs created another one?
legendary
thanks, we looked at it, but think it could have some vulnerabilities or need a lot of work..

once more than 1 pool is mining, and daemon is fixed, i think it will be ok

It will not be OK unless there is a mechanic used to insure cryptocoin does not "pause" once major hashpower drop happens. All you
developers are playing with fire and it will end up in dissaster sooner or later.

Smiley

mate.. don't worry - do you know the reason why we implemented dual algo? Smiley

Ain't gonna help if majority of both ASICs and GPUs go out the mining business. Most people think cryptocoins are super cool and
resistant to anything but I know of few flaws that are real killers, if any of them happen right now it would be a game over for sure.
I would really like to know why no one is working on those major issues. This feature, that feature, well check Huntercoin now, it is
so dead! The next block in ... few days? Imagine if HUC becomes widely used as currency, it would practically "pause" civilization!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
thanks, we looked at it, but think it could have some vulnerabilities or need a lot of work..

It will not be OK unless there is a mechanic used to insure cryptocoin does not "pause" once major hashpower drop happens. All you
developers are playing with fire and it will end up in dissaster sooner or later.

Smiley

mate.. don't worry - do you know the reason why we implemented dual algo? Smiley

Ain't gonna help if majority of both ASICs and GPUs go out the mining business. Most people think cryptocoins are super cool and
resistant to anything but I know of few flaws that are real killers, if any of them happen right now it would be a game over for sure.
I would really like to know why no one is working on those major issues. This feature, that feature, well check Huntercoin now, it is
so dead! The next block in ... few days? Imagine if HUC becomes widely used as currency, it would practically "pause" civilization!
legendary

Smiley

mate.. don't worry - do you know the reason why we implemented dual algo? Smiley - and PPC smooth retarget algo (for each)

the problem is 1 pool mines both sha256 and scrypt

when they stop - huntercoin stops..

if the issue is this, then it will be sorted when we fix the daemon crash when mining, so that other pools can mine too (And so the pool mining both doesn't crash either)

Jump to: