Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 329. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There is a bug: no pools are working. Everybody is stuck. Nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wallet don't syncronization players pending almost 4 hours  Shocked
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
if i do updated to last version of huntercoin i will lose my money from my wallet ?

no, only if you delete/replace your wallet.dat file!
Activity: 99
thank you very much .. but i already sent ... how i must to do now ? I can cancel the transaction ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
if i do updated to last version of huntercoin i will lose my money from my wallet ?
No.
And another question .... If i deposit money to poloniex , how much time need to appear on my balance ? And i can let my money in poloniex forever or must imediately to change and withdraw ? I want to keep there , maybe HUC will grow ! Thank you
For the moment, we have a problem with block, so you can't do anything (play or send money). If you let your money to another person (exchange, wallet online etc.) you risk to lose it if the person/exchange/wallet online is hacked. If you let your money in your personal wallet, you can't lose all if you have a trojan/keylogger, or if your computer die and if you don't have backup/good security... Do what you want, but understand the risk !
Activity: 99

And another question .... If i deposit money to poloniex , how much time need to appear on my balance ? And i can let my money in poloniex forever or must imediately to change and withdraw ? I want to keep there , maybe HUC will grow ! Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
LOL syncronization again block 39671 freeze WTF?

same here too, on all machines
LOL syncronization again block 39671 freeze WTF?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't exist anymore.

Many people want to mine and can't because there is no pool.

It's more the lack of pool that need to be solved I think.

You can mine using p2pool client  Smiley

client isnt working with huntercoin, i'm adjusting this but have troubles rebuilding bcuz my windows is x64.
Installing vmware now to build it under x86..

hope to get it up in a few hours..

Be patient..

If you make a good p2p pool I will send you 10 HUC just to support your work Smiley

once it is open i will be starting to accept donations, because i plan to run it on my home system first.
Will need some donations soon then to get it on a dedicated server..

Anyway, gonna work a bit further, vmware almost installed, need to install windows 32bit now
Activity: 238

anyway.. i think i will go outside   Shocked

Thanks for your hard work.
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't exist anymore.

client isnt working with huntercoin, i'm adjusting this but have troubles rebuilding bcuz my windows is x64.

Be patient..

If you make a good p2p pool I will send you 10 HUC just to support your work Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

Be patient..
Pending freeze fixed soon?

LOL syncronization agian block 39671 freeze WTF?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't wxist anymore.

the miners already get a lot..
20% + 4% per kill

Snailbrain thanks for taking the time to update the wallet and fix the team creation issue. Waiting for some hash power from pools now Smiley

Thankyou for the support, we try Smiley

It is ~ 19% + 3.6%,  at most 10% + 90%*10% + 90%*4%,  isn't it?

But I think it doesn't matter, as we know the miner, gamer and the price can balance in time.

yeh, i was just approximating Cheesy

---

anyway.. i think i will go outside   Shocked
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
I take this time working on a desktop .net GUI interface of the game, based on wallet RPC (maybe in future i'll do a WEB porting)

first i want to replicate the map with different graphics and some utils above it and readonly (no action can be taken)

then i'll try to see how implement movement always using RPC calls to huntercoin-qt
if someone has done it already, would be nice to hear about how to do that (name_update syntax and params i.e.)
I know i can read sourcecode and partially is what i'm doing but now i'm doing the map part
Activity: 238
Maybe you should increase the miners revenue because without them the game won't wxist anymore.

the miners already get a lot..
20% + 4% per kill

Snailbrain thanks for taking the time to update the wallet and fix the team creation issue. Waiting for some hash power from pools now Smiley

Thankyou for the support, we try Smiley

It is ~ 19% + 3.6%,  at most 10% + 90%*10% + 90%*4%,  isn't it?

But I think it doesn't matter, as we know the miner, gamer and the price can balance in time.

legendary

@snailbrain:

I think we need to increase the retarget period for the EMA of the present 2016 blocks, which is about 4032 mins, that is about 2.8 days. As we know, PPC parameter for it is 7 days. A big wale of pool can easily continuously add power for about 1 week, but I don't think they can do it for weeks with little interest in HUC.

thanks for the suggestion

once the daemon doesn't crash, there would be no reason to stop mining HUC, as each algo is Merged Mined, so costs almost zero energy
Hey OP , how much bribe do you get from that Chinese pool  for not helping other pools being set up ?

no pools have asked, yet i have asked every pool..
and, we don't know a lot about Mining Pools -- otherwise, maybe we would have made one ourselves???
----
looks like pool stop mining.. probably daemon crash.. maybe something else... investigating
Take a break, go to the toilet, get a shower Smiley
if anyone has Big Hash, try to mine a block.. Smiley
brickleul, im currently setting up a p2pool for huntercoin.
I edited the code to work with huntercoin, but now have issue with python bcuz my system is x64.
Trying to fix that asap..

Go go go Senne ! You will save huntercoin Cheesy
legendary
I sent 100 HUC to https://cryptorush.in yesterday, but the transaction was in pending and today I deleted the transaction and now I don't know where is my coins.. What to do ?

don't do anything until blocks start coming in

but probably can do a -rescan
Jump to: