Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 335. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
i just created some new generals

make sure you have many connections... maybe even open ports -- (it may make it easier to create until we fix) - also wait at least 10 mins.. you need a few blocks before your general will appear, and when blocks are slow, this can take a while, 10+ minutes..

Check Updated Block explorer by Khalahan

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/

2 to 4 generals being created per min

--

for those that are having problems, and  really want to get in the world - keep persisting Smiley - blocks are not so fast at the moment, you are not getting left behind

you can transfer characters to a fresh wallet or something if "black names" are an issue for some of you

--

8 connections means you have not opened ports.. try to get 50 Smiley (as a temporary test method)

which port must be opened?

probably won't work. but can try Smiley

port 8398

---

We are uploading a work around which may help some people who are scared of using console window to delete transactions.. also for rebroadcasting... these need to be used with "care".

p.s. deletetransaction can lose you your 1 huc  - we will maybe do some update in the future which will allow for it to be recovered (not the ones already lost)

---

to the guy who said "who going to give you back your hucs for new general" - no idea, maybe take it out of the giveaway you received Smiley - if you are worried about losing 1huc, best to stay away from Huntercoin, and leave the HUCs on the map to everyone who wants to take the risks...

also read the OP about the "experimental" part, and possibility of bugs at the start Cheesy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

make sure you have many connections... maybe even open ports -- (it may make it easier to create until we fix) - also wait at least 10 mins.. you need a few blocks before your general will appear, and when blocks are slow, this can take a while, 10+ minutes..

--

for those that are having problems, and  really want to get in the world - keep persisting Smiley - blocks are not so fast at the moment, you are not getting left behind

you can transfer characters to a fresh wallet or something if "black names" are an issue for some of you

--

8 connections means you have not opened ports.. try to get 50 Smiley (as a temporary test method)
Well I tried again, I waited 10minutes without deleting the ? transaction and I got another dummy new transaction and no general:

Date: 2/8/2014 00:42
Name operation: name_new: 0c135a2cd17efea4bad2b79fa83ec342ae31f5c6
Debit: -1.005 HUC
Net amount: -1.005 HUC
Transaction ID: 8afe8cad81ec07f49db9710c292026fbcc30d419f573f058c1c2fd189a25522c

Who's gonna give me back all those lost HUC's?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

--

--

which port must be opened?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

--

--

What ports?
legendary

--

--

Will this work on a mac anytime soon?  Smiley

yes..

concentrating on bug fixing atm though

I can't create general in game...

do you have connections?

try again.. is working for me...

but we know some people are having issues and we are working to fix them

be patient with us

i have 8 connections..
HVRcwvV69a9MVR8LkqXGqQu6HNX7qazo9Y

I need 0.85Huc very apreciate this!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

yes..

do you have connections?

be patient with us

Also on "simple" Transaction.
I Was trying to sent 2 HUB to another Wallet but transaction was "frozen" (i have added a fees but nothing changes).

Thank for you support  Wink
legendary

yes..

do you have connections?

be patient with us

yes..

legendary

yes..

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 328
4ex
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Somebody donate coins to start, I undertake to return after the first earnings-enter the return address
Sorry if that)

HQkvwZJCZumCNLJRMVMaXymX2FAX749Dug
 Roll Eyes
Is it just me or is movement speed a LOT slower than a few days ago? Taking an entire day to mine and go back, and you usually get blown up anyway.

I assume that is because the Difficulty is higher now, and the mining has not increased that much yet as not many mining pools yet.
Knowledge is Power
Is it just me or is movement speed a LOT slower than a few days ago? Taking an entire day to mine and go back, and you usually get blown up anyway.
legendary
Ok, so do you think Some tx have incorrect index in blkindex.dat, thus fail to ReadFromDisk, causes CreateNewBlock fails to include future tx depend on it. Scrypt mining is still working. is something to do with the problems people are having in game with creating new characters?

Hope this is the problem, because today i won't be able to create any Hunter  Undecided
Ok, so do you think Some tx have incorrect index in blkindex.dat, thus fail to ReadFromDisk, causes CreateNewBlock fails to include future tx depend on it. Scrypt mining is still working. is something to do with the problems people are having in game with creating new characters?
sha256d mining temporarily down for resync and investigation. Some tx have incorrect index in blkindex.dat, thus fail to ReadFromDisk, causes CreateNewBlock fails to include future tx depend on it. Scrypt mining is still working.

Is this something official? Are you involved in Dev? Or is this something you've noticed and just reporting?
legendary
I can't create generals in the game why?? solution??  Huh

I Can't create general too, and sent payments.
I Have try to add more fees but nothing happens.....
Jump to: