Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 389. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Buying Huntercoin .007BTC per 100 HTC ANY AMOUNT IS WELCOME.......PM ME
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
noooo....... i updated again and the other 100 coins unconfirmed dissapeared. im back to only 50 coins total. fuck. this is the last time i am goin to try.

i just made 0.100 btc from 20 min of sillsaturncoin scam. so since profit already i will invest 1-2 hrs more. but this is getting frustruating.

i want to support but there is no reward.

also why is the comp so slow?  is the wallet doing anything else?  any thing mischievous happening?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
until your client catches up, it will be unresponsive.. especially on windows - unless you have an ssd

and then can we play ?

yes...

the fix seems to have worked.. for now
Activity: 322
until your client catches up, it will be unresponsive.. especially on windows - unless you have an ssd

and then can we play ?
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Can anybody set up a sha256 pool?
legendary
yeah but it still freezes like shit.
Activity: 117
Update synced fully the first time.

it's the same blockchain I was mining on since I've got all my coins intact but I think it also forks because the only blocks that are rising in the console are the ones I'm finding.
legendary
Delete Everything in datadir except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf, then run update
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
listen up and listen good, do not mine with wallet it will fork. use huntercoind to mine with the -rescan option it will take a little to resync but it works, just leave settings as they are for wallet close wallet open a cmd from the wallet directory and run huntercoind.exe -rescan, it will resync just check debug.log and you will see, after resync is done connect the miners and it will work

I tried syncing with just huntercoind a couple times, and it always just gets stuck on 2817

Code:
rpcuser=dsa
rpcpassword=asd
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8399
server=1
listen=1
algo=scrypt

that's my conf, do not add nodes, it will chose from it's nodes.
also do not open your wallet if your miners are getting work, and your huntercoind is open you are mining and you are/will be getting blocks.
removed nodes, and now only making it to 1889.

I'm just waiting for fix at this point.

wait for a few minutes open debug.log again see what was the last height.
my latest

REORGANIZE
ERROR: ConnectInputsHook() : name_firstupdate on an existing name
ERROR: Reorganize() : ConnectBlock failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=9dbbe3a2054a0df0c879  height=4237  work=90094335630458
InvalidChainFound:  current best=dafef952314a1baac150  height=2964  work=26348068172528
InvalidChainFound: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received: block (173 bytes)
received block fe7fb90744cd8db01f3d
REORGANIZE
legendary
UPDATE - FIXES SYNC

UPDATE NOW - 1.0001

Delete Everything in datadir except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf, then run update

Binaries
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h5f96sw56c196/HunterCoin

Source
https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin
now ... let's assume that someone with a shitload of Gh comes into play, wouldn't he snatch all the blocks before us scrypt users can ? OP ?
There are separate difficulties for sha256 and scrypt
Activity: 336
every time i do a huntercoind -rescan, it starts to work... but after a while does little and debug log keeps showing..

Code:
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=0000000000d7a83b8fbd  height=3628  work=41194473623853
InvalidChainFound:  current best=0e16ed121376db2a91a4  height=3040  work=40743899024226
InvalidChainFound: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received: block (173 bytes)
received block 000000001d969d2e971a
REORGANIZE

So now what do i do?
Activity: 271
listen up and listen good, do not mine with wallet it will fork. use huntercoind to mine with the -rescan option it will take a little to resync but it works, just leave settings as they are for wallet close wallet open a cmd from the wallet directory and run huntercoind.exe -rescan, it will resync just check debug.log and you will see, after resync is done connect the miners and it will work

I tried syncing with just huntercoind a couple times, and it always just gets stuck on 2817

Code:
rpcuser=dsa
rpcpassword=asd
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8399
server=1
listen=1
algo=scrypt

also do not open your wallet if your miners are getting work, and your huntercoind is open you are mining and you are/will be getting blocks.

How quick do you find blocks?

Code:
rpcuser=dsa
rpcpassword=asd
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8399
server=1
listen=1
algo=scrypt

Code:
rpcuser=dsa
rpcpassword=asd
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8399
server=1
listen=1
algo=scrypt

now ... let's assume that someone with a shitload of Gh comes into play, wouldn't he snatch all the blocks before us scrypt users can ? OP ?
Jump to: