Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 388. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
noooo....... i updated again and the other 100 coins unconfirmed dissapeared. im back to only 50 coins total. fuck. this is the last time i am goin to try.

i just made 0.100 btc from 20 min of sillsaturncoin scam. so since profit already i will invest 1-2 hrs more. but this is getting frustruating.

i want to support but there is no reward.

also why is the comp so slow?  is the wallet doing anything else?  any thing mischievous happening?

could anyone shed some info?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well that update fucked me. Deleted everything except wallet and config and ran the update (using both of OP's addnodes) and now my approx 1200 coins are all gone. Apparently I was mining on the wrong fork but that's bullshit because I was synced fine and was connected to OP's node as well as having like 20 active connections. Bullshit shit launch is bullshit. Oh also about half of those coins had hundreds of confirmations. Not wasting any more time on this crap coin.

Good job OP such success coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

didn't it bother you that you had 25% of all the coins that were created ? didn't it seem a bit suspicious ?
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
does this new fix stop all of the forking or not?

yes - use nodes from OP

working like a charm op, so let me get this straight, I need to use a new wallet to play because if I play using my mining wallet I'll get fucked right ?

so I can't play and mine on the same time on the same computer because that'll be a big risk...

so I need a wallet to mine to and a wallet to play to right ?

you can play with what you want..

just best to have savings wallet that is encrypted - but not required

the fix seems to be working atm

no I mean if someone wastes me do they get my entire wallet or just what I collected ?

if I die do I lose everything I have in my wallet or just what I collect ?

if you get any coins back to your wallet, then you can't lose them..

unless you are not on the correct chain (update)
Would someone please tell me how to set up a miner for this. I know everyone here is well versed in the technical skills required for this, but for widespread adoption of the coin; and more profit for you veterans, an easy set up guide is needed for us computer illiterates. How do I create a bat file with a username and password if there aren't any pools to create that username and password. I'm trying to support this exciting coin I just need a little help.

create conf file as stated in the op connect just like in a pool except the url will be http://127.0.0.1:8339 and the username and password you chose to put in the conf file. easy as that.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Well that update fucked me. Deleted everything except wallet and config and ran the update (using both of OP's addnodes) and now my approx 1200 coins are all gone. Apparently I was mining on the wrong fork but that's bullshit because I was synced fine and was connected to OP's node as well as having like 20 active connections. Bullshit shit launch is bullshit. Oh also about half of those coins had hundreds of confirmations. Not wasting any more time on this crap coin.

Good job OP such success coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Would someone please tell me how to set up a miner for this. I know everyone here is well versed in the technical skills required for this, but for widespread adoption of the coin; and more profit for you veterans, an easy set up guide is needed for us computer illiterates. How do I create a bat file with a username and password if there aren't any pools to create that username and password. I'm trying to support this exciting coin I just need a little help.

yes - use nodes from OP

working like a charm op, so let me get this straight, I need to use a new wallet to play because if I play using my mining wallet I'll get fucked right ?

so I can't play and mine on the same time on the same computer because that'll be a big risk...

no I mean if someone wastes me do they get my entire wallet or just what I collected ?

if I die do I lose everything I have in my wallet or just what I collect ?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there are no nodes listed in the OP? not that i can see, been over than page 10x looking now.
legendary

yes - use nodes from OP

yes - use nodes from OP

legendary

yes - use nodes from OP
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
noooo....... i updated again and the other 100 coins unconfirmed dissapeared. im back to only 50 coins total. fuck. this is the last time i am goin to try.

i just made 0.100 btc from 20 min of sillsaturncoin scam. so since profit already i will invest 1-2 hrs more. but this is getting frustruating.

i want to support but there is no reward.

also why is the comp so slow?  is the wallet doing anything else?  any thing mischievous happening?
legendary
people stop complaining about your lost xhundred coins ... there are only 4-5000 in existence having 2-300-1000 is HUGE considering the attention of this coin.
legendary
UPDATE - FIXES SYNC

UPDATE NOW - 1.0001

Delete Everything in datadir except wallet.dat and huntercoin.conf, then run update

Binaries
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h5f96sw56c196/HunterCoin

Source
https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

mediafire sucks ass...ilivid annoying filth ...use mega.co.nz
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It's still switching to shorter chains.

I did getinfo several times, waiting a few moments in between each and got block numbers:

A little farther on it just did 5004 -> 5019 -> 5026 -> 5036 -> 5004
Activity: 271

So can someone give me some coins, so that I can start playing?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
I can't create a character. It says that a 0.00 fee is needed. What do I make wrong?

Same issue I had hours ago. Seems you need coins before you can get coins....
who has a scrypt pool up and running?
Activity: 271
I can't create a character. It says that a 0.00 fee is needed. What do I make wrong?
legendary
Jump to: