Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 424. (Read 879154 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Holy... hunter, saturn and penguin releasing at the same time... what should I mine first only god knows.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Oh also, is there an irc channel I can join for people interested in Huntercoin? :p

I'm also interested in possibly forming a team!? I'll be mining Sha256 for a while and Scrypt near the start.
Activity: 98
THIS IS THE COIN to be mining today.

Looking forward to launch!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Haha very very nice coin! Genious devs. Im looking forward to point my rig towards it tomorow. This will be fun.

Thanks!!
Activity: 112
launch in 20 min ? or 1h 20min? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
GIVEAWAY THREAD WILL BE HERE ON RELEASE

Namecoin Forum:---

https://dot-bit.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

IF you want to get in the Game on release (aka early adopter, game will be fast).. you need to already be registered, otherwise it may take too long.

This is confusing, we can't play the game if we aren't registered there?

That's to get some free coins to start, you don't need to reg to play the game just get the client and off you go.
Chances are that when you have it up and running and a wallet address you'll need to post that in that giveaway thread for them to send you some coins. You will need coins from somewhere to buy a player. This is an easy way to get going. Smiley Very kind .

ohhhh... i see... when the site comes up, is there going to be a good tutorial on the game?

IT's at the start of this thread. The game is really really simple to play, the difficulty looks to me to be strategy. Finding a coins and getting to them is easy, so is killing other players by standing close and destructing your hunter. Getting back home to bank and avoiding others killing you is the real hard part. Backgammon is a simple game, easy rules, but strategy and luck make it fun. This will be similar IMO, looks basic but it's how you play it, and who with (you can work with others if you can trust them to give you your share of coins banked.).

If you can't grasp how to play in 5 minutes , you'll need to go get a 5yr old, they'll show you  Cheesy

thanks mate Smiley

Yes, it's really easy to play - you will see..

maybe we can do a small bounty for a well written guide..

Although we hope the launch goes smoothly, history shows it probably won't Cheesy
let's hope -- worst case we may need to restart and reschedule..
Activity: 78
well i know what i'm gonna be doing all day now
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
errrr i love the idea of this coin but i have only ever mined from pools.  i dont have a clue how to set this up?  any chance of a guide.  im using gpu and cgminer

same as solo mining any other coin..

try googling something like "solo mining litecoin guide"

i must be really thick as i still cannot get my head around solo mining.  I just hope a pool comes up so i can just point my miner to it.

Its really simple.

1. Make the .conf file where it needs to be

2. Copy a pool.bat file you already have and rename it

3. Replace the URL with "localhost:*RPC port in .conf*

4. Replace username and password with what you have listed in .conf

5. Open wallet and let it sync

6. Run the .bat file you created.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbel-bells-fast-and-fun-scrypt-random-block-rewards-no-premine-349695

That is a basically dead coin but I believe you should be able to sync. If you want to be extra sure you are doing it right follow those steps for that coin and in a few hours max you should get a block.
errrr i love the idea of this coin but i have only ever mined from pools.  i dont have a clue how to set this up?  any chance of a guide.  im using gpu and cgminer

i must be really thick as i still cannot get my head around solo mining.  I just hope a pool comes up so i can just point my miner to it.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

IF you want to get in the Game on release (aka early adopter, game will be fast).. you need to already be registered, otherwise it may take too long.

That's to get some free coins to start, you don't need to reg to play the game just get the client and off you go.
Chances are that when you have it up and running and a wallet address you'll need to post that in that giveaway thread for them to send you some coins. You will need coins from somewhere to buy a player. This is an easy way to get going. Smiley Very kind .

ohhhh... i see... when the site comes up, is there going to be a good tutorial on the game?

IT's at the start of this thread. The game is really really simple to play, the difficulty looks to me to be strategy. Finding a coins and getting to them is easy, so is killing other players by standing close and destructing your hunter. Getting back home to bank and avoiding others killing you is the real hard part. Backgammon is a simple game, easy rules, but strategy and luck make it fun. This will be similar IMO, looks basic but it's how you play it, and who with (you can work with others if you can trust them to give you your share of coins banked.).

If you can't grasp how to play in 5 minutes , you'll need to go get a 5yr old, they'll show you  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Register where that forum?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary

Awesome, it's nice to see something new.
legendary
errrr i love the idea of this coin but i have only ever mined from pools.  i dont have a clue how to set this up?  any chance of a guide.  im using gpu and cgminer

thanks for the concern, but we will go ahead as planned.

Good luck with Ultracoin, but from what i can see is just a big premine and clone?

Oh, i'm still probably going to point most of my rigs at HUC, but might send some to Ultra.... was just a thought! Still support the idea more than most any coin that has come out lately.

Jump to: