Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 7. (Read 879142 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
price of HUC has dropped so much, i think 1000sat will be a good point to buy ,can HUC will be 1000sat soon?  In my memory there were little time price below 1000 sat
The only time it was under 1000 satoshis was back in 2015-2016 for some brief periods.

That was when Bitcoin was a lot cheaper. I guess not all boats float when the tides comes in! I think somehow the price of altcoins are independent of Bitcoin, just that traders dump them when their extreme volatility.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
This project is very professional team. I like their idea and I'm sure that the project will be successful. Cheesy
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
price of HUC has dropped so much, i think 1000sat will be a good point to buy ,can HUC will be 1000sat soon?  In my memory there were little time price below 1000 sat
The only time it was under 1000 satoshis was back in 2015-2016 for some brief periods.
Activity: 98
i want to see more on your plan.
hopefully this coin give us more money. Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 18
To new adventurers... please add this nodes to your .conf file to sync wallet:
addnode=178.32.31.41
addnode=178.62.17.234
addnode=192.81.209.210
addnode=192.99.247.234
addnode=192.241.222.65
addnode=67.225.171.185
addnode=184.70.254.238

Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 44
How do you play that? it's still taking Huh
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
it looks like some mysql error on the converter, I was curious to test it too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
@snailbrain
Happy to see that private sale/airdrop of chimaera launch with succeed, Congratz

Huntercoin<-->CHI conversion website not function now, pls check
https://chimaera.io/huntercoin_conv.php
Activity: 1059
Merit: 256
Currently, the wallet is connecting to only 2 nodes, and the user agent of these 2 nodes is 0.15.99.1 and 0.14.99, while the latest version of Huntercore is 0.13.
Activity: 13
Interesting coin, interesting game. Wish this project grow well
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
What is HunterCoin Coin?
When HunterCoin Coin is a crypto-currency , which is the principle of Bitcoins oriented.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-huntercoin-coin.html

Your site is nice, but you would need to hire a English speaker or improve your English for the articles to be more or less readable, and for your site to be taken seriously. Sentences like "When HunterCoin Coin is a crypto-currency , which is the principle of Bitcoins oriented." sound really weird.
Also the number of ads on the site is overwhelming.
Activity: 39
Interesting game. Must have been one of the first ones to use blockchain.
Looking forward for the upcoming updates.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is HunterCoin Coin?
When HunterCoin Coin is a crypto-currency , which is the principle of Bitcoins oriented.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-huntercoin-coin.html
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Guys, help.
 I sent HUC from Polonix to another address (Polonix). I have confirmation that everything went well. And is TXID. But to the recipient not recieved.
0/30 confirmation.
What to do?

Pending (0 of 30)   
HUC   1323.99000000

2018-02-01 15:54:37
Address: HAHCYFbK5nR3f7RAkdo3BeaF3X3n7MUg2g
Txid: 6cfbe3d1d3cac3d1455ac76176082062db4cbdbadc57c42c6435869775c6d783

Hi,
yes there is something wrong with poloniex with withdrawing.

It's due to them paying too low tx fees.

Please do a support ticket and let them know they need to pay more for fees. I have already done so. It's been like this for around a month.
so that maybe it is time to get list on more exchange now, poloniex lose more and more user by the time ,binance and kucoin and okex and so on,there are so many exchange looks good for us
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
3 or 4 years ago there was an open source exchange project, maybe called peatio or something like that.

At least two years ago there was some guy who on his own made blaketrader which was an automatic exchange for Blake coins.

There are several white label exchange sellers whose product is probably cheaper than the listing fee for some exchanges.

Who knows what the best answer is, but huntercoin is not some shitcoin that just popped up. It is one of the oldest and most original coins, aside from namecoin the first real innovation. How it can't have it's own exchange I don't know.

,'....................

There are two different purposes for an exchange.

1) Speculative trading. This is necessary to bubble up the price of a coin but most speculators are not coin users.

2) Buying coins for use.

An exchange that relies on volume, i.e., most exchanges, don't make it easy for somebody who just wants coins to get started.

Shapeshift type exchanges are much more suitable for growing a coin at low level.

Poloniex makes sure there is liquidity at a high level. The main thing that is missing is not that high level liquidity but low level shapeshift.io type availability so a person who has no interest in exchanges, nor even in crypto, can just buy huc to play.
Activity: 59
I really think you are overestimating how fast decentralized exchanges will take over. Idex is 10 times better than etherdelta and is still terrible. Fiat trading is a no-go on decentralized exchanges too. Plus the fees that come with trading in a decentralized manner are huge. Maybe in 2 years they will be competitive, not before that, in my opinion.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
People are talking a lot of money for regular exchanges when in 6 months or a year a substantial percentage of trading is going to be on decentralized exchanges.

It would be great to get huntercoin on other exchanges, but a budget common sense approach would be register huntercoin.exchange at 1and1.com and put software for a decentralized exchange on it, maybe charge a tiny fee to cover hosting. In fact within a year huntercoin.org will probably have a page to trade other coins for huc.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Snail,

kucoin is asking for the team to submit the form.
check out kucoin.com. go to the bottom of the page and click the link "add a token"

this is the link i got when i did that. 
http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/tAssDWK

if you can get HUC listed on kucoin or binance or equivalent, i'll donate 5k usd to you your coin of choice. cheers!

Pages:
Jump to: