Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 4. (Read 13186 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10
tell me at this time there is a discount for tokens for investors?
Is the bounty program still open? I would like to take part in the bounty program for YouTube
Activity: 189
tell me at this time there is a discount for tokens for investors?
Activity: 182
Tell me how the owners of tokens will be able to earn on your platform
at the very least you can sell tokens on the exchange and earn on it.
Activity: 112
Tell me how the owners of tokens will be able to earn on your platform
Activity: 207
is the bounty branch already open? I would like to participate.
Activity: 308
tell me this business is already bringing money at these stages?
Activity: 420
how many developers are working on the project? Do you recruit people into the team?
Activity: 266
how many investors can earn by investing in your project? What is the token price growth planned in the near future?
Activity: 218
you will publish a link on which you will be able to see how much money was collected?
I think every potential investor should see how much money has already been collected

Head over to https://hut34.io/ to see the total funds raised - we're sitting at approx. $3.4m currently, which we're really thrilled with.

We also just posted this;

https://medium.com/@hut34project/a-i-economies-the-blockchain-and-rational-economics-the-power-of-hut34-9307b2e5422

which shares more throughts on AI economies, and the Power of the Hut!

5 days to go folks.......
very good stuff thank you. I think the project is waiting for a great future. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 322
The HUT34 bounty plan is almost over. Following the start of the exchange, we don't know whether the price will break. Most of the price trends are not ideal after the new currency exchange. Huh
Activity: 289
HUT34 the name of the coin is interesting. GitHub gives all the details of the team and has profound experience in the field of technology and finance. The bounty program has started, and you can get involved first and get to know the details of the project. Tongue
Activity: 266
you will publish a link on which you will be able to see how much money was collected?
I think every potential investor should see how much money has already been collected
Activity: 254
Activity: 249
I can't find any details about how to invest in this ICO. please help.
you need to go to the site and read all the information that interests you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't find any details about how to invest in this ICO. please help.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HUT34 is also a block chain project in the field of artificial intelligence, which is worth investing in the contents of the white paper. ICO is in progress, and it is closed in 4 days. Let's take part in it quickly. Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
The company's profits will be divided among the owners of the tokens
Is it not written in white paper?
Activity: 280
The company's profits will be divided among the owners of the tokens
Activity: 294
an excellent project with a great future. And that I like that everyone can make money
and where you can read more about monetization?
Activity: 448
an excellent project with a great future. And that I like that everyone can make money
Pages:
Jump to: