Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 6. (Read 13186 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
is the bounty program open at the moment? I would like to take part in the bounty for bloggers.
Activity: 448
Do you have an application for android and ios?
I think the app should be. Since most people at the moment are coming from mobile devices
Activity: 476
Do you have an application for android and ios?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Excellent article. And how much money it was possible to collect is also impressive.
Activity: 209
I wonder if bots can talk to each other about business. but what should the owners do then?
this is quite an interesting question. This will be the era of the birth of an artificial intelect
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I wonder if bots can talk to each other about business. but what should the owners do then?
Activity: 202
at what stage is the development at the moment?
Yes, I would like to know when the platform will be finished. This is an important point for the investors
and unless about it it is not written in a white paper or on a site?
Activity: 197
Yes, I would like to know when the platform will be finished. This is an important point for the investors
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
suena prometedor, donde puedo conocer mas de esto y si necesitan traducción en español, avísenme...
Activity: 189
Activity: 182
How much money you have managed to collect is impressive. I am happy to participate in the company
Yes, you're right, it means that investors trust the company and are ready to invest their money exactly there.
Activity: 112
How much money you have managed to collect is impressive. I am happy to participate in the company
Activity: 207
Will your platform work with the Russian-speaking population?
I support the question. Since this is a very large part of the target audience of the platform?
Activity: 308
Will your platform work with the Russian-speaking population?
Activity: 420
When will investors begin to get the first profit from tokens?
When the tokens go to the stock exchange you can trade and make a profit.
Activity: 266
When will investors begin to get the first profit from tokens?
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
good day will there be a restriction on the sale of tokens after the release on the exchange?
I have not heard about this in this case, but I know that many companies do this.
Activity: 266
good day will there be a restriction on the sale of tokens after the release on the exchange?
Activity: 254
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
This is quite an interesting question. Because different companies do differently
Activity: 249
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
Pages:
Jump to: