Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 5. (Read 13186 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
at the moment are there any bonuses when buying tokens? Thank you.
I think this information you can find in the white paper of the company https://docsend.com/view/b4h7ygu
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
at the moment are there any bonuses when buying tokens? Thank you.
Activity: 209
I think the company has a great future and tokens will necessarily grow
Activity: 202
say you already have a working business or not?
This is an interesting question that would help investors answer the questions.
Activity: 197
say you already have a working business or not?
Activity: 45
I wonder if bots can talk to each other about business. but what should the owners do then?
this is quite an interesting question. This will be the era of the birth of an artificial intelect

Not just an artificial intelligence - but a real economy based on the open, trustless interactions between bots and devices across the network - it's truly exciting to think about the possibilities.

We're also keeping our feet firmly on the ground, and are clear on the first steps which will be to connect existing bots and devices to the network and route queries between them.

We have a fantastic base now upon which to build - we wrote a little about it here;

https://medium.com/@hut34project/the-final-countdown-entropy-token-sale-participation-and-the-right-kind-of-bubbles-e4a7b10e62a3

Only 6 days left to secure your ENT at 500 per ETH Smiley https://hut34.io/
Activity: 189
What profit can the platform bring to the owners of the tokens? in percentages?
this is a very interesting question. I also would like to know what the company is counting on
Activity: 182
What profit can the platform bring to the owners of the tokens? in percentages?
Activity: 112
a very good idea that in the future can become popular all over the world.
I think this platform has all the chances. Since the guys are offering something new.
Activity: 207
a very good idea that in the future can become popular all over the world.
Activity: 308
This would be a really nice way of sharing your talents and knowledge with others, while earning something for yourself Smiley
Yes, I would like to know more about monetization. how can an ordinary person make money on a platform?
This is an interesting question that also interests me. We will wait for the official answer
Activity: 420
This would be a really nice way of sharing your talents and knowledge with others, while earning something for yourself Smiley
Yes, I would like to know more about monetization. how can an ordinary person make money on a platform?
Activity: 112
Activity: 266
Do you have an office? If so, in which country is it located?
It is interesting to know where the company is officially registered.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Do you have an office? If so, in which country is it located?
Activity: 266
how many languages will the platform support?
it's interesting, I also would like to know if the platform supports the Russian language?
Activity: 254
how many languages will the platform support?
Activity: 249
is the bounty program open at the moment? I would like to take part in the bounty for bloggers.
developers have announced a bounty program. I think you need to wait a little while soon will be the official launch of the branch
Activity: 280
at the moment for me such developments look very promising. But still I would like to learn more about the earnings for investors
Activity: 448
An excellent platform concept which in the future can become popular all over the world
Pages:
Jump to: