Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2 - page 9. (Read 13186 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
how many developers are currently working on the platform?
but does it matter what? The main thing that the platform worked qualitatively.
Activity: 207
how many developers are currently working on the platform?
Activity: 308
please tell me and when can I get tokens after purchase?
Activity: 420
when you can see the bots in the work? Or a demo version
Activity: 266
Can you tell us  more detail about what will happen after the finishing ICO
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
I am interested in such  successful company at the moment. If the developers fulfill all the promises  sucsess is for us
Activity: 266
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
this is an interesting question in the future, many companies want to buy tokens in the future
Activity: 254
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Activity: 249
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
where did you read this *? In white paper? I did not read about this
Activity: 280
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
Activity: 448
Is it already known when tokens go to the exchange or not?
Activity: 294
very interesting project. Is it known when there will be a demo version of the platform, so that investors can see how it works
Activity: 448
then how much money you have already managed to collect is very impressive. I think I'm happy to participate in the company.
Activity: 476
if I correctly understood that the profit will be distributed between the owners of the tokens? Or will investors only be able to sell tokens on stock exchanges?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Can I get a link to a bounty campaign. I can not find this information in this topic ...
as I understand the bounty company has not yet started but has already been announced. The developers will definitely inform about the start
Activity: 45
Just because the company collected so much money, it's impressive. So investors trust the project.

We're certainly feeling a vote of confidence - but not letting up at all, it's exciting times, and there's work to do!

Onwards and hutwards!
Do you cooperate with video bloggers?

We're reaching out to all manner of networks and partners at the moment, although obvs our key target is chatbots, iot devices and A.I.s which require or can provide data - if you're interested in video, here's a bit of a technical deep dive from yesterday;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc-ATqFAdLE

Onwards and Hutwards!
The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful

Great to see this forum taking a closer look at Hut34! - the best place for community discussion in real time is over in our Telegram group;

https://t.me/joinchat/FfSBbxBbWS8SGjMQ4O3wBQ

We're really building momentum - you have a little under 48hours to secure your ENT tokens at the current rate before the price rises Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Can I get a link to a bounty campaign. I can not find this information in this topic ...
Activity: 209
Just because the company collected so much money, it's impressive. So investors trust the project.
Pages:
Jump to: