Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HZT] HazMatCoin, PoW+PoS, now on exchange! [SCRYPT] [HARDCODED NODES] - page 2. (Read 16304 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Blame that retard sherlockcrypto for shilling the hell out of the coin its first day on twitter. Poor coin never had a chance after that degenerate got involved.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I also think this coin has a great potential but im loosing faith ... ive probably mined this coin for nothing
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So did the Dev abandon this coin? I surely hope not because this coin had some great potential going for it and some good ideas and the Dev seemed pretty dedicated to making sure that this coin could add features that the community wanted to see in the coin.  I hope that the Dev will answer soon and let everyone know what the future plans for this coin are because I think that if he cut the coin supply in half and worked on getting the coin launched on some bigger exchanges that this coin could be worth 10k a coin easily with that done Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Dev hasn't signed in since the 18th. Website is down... looks like this one was abandoned  Cry

Too bad I mined for a while... what a waste of time.

If he really abandoned this already, wow, that was fast. Didn't even wait for a second pump.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Dev hasn't signed in since the 18th. Website is down... looks like this one was abandoned  Cry

Too bad I mined for a while... what a waste of time.
legendary
Hey guys,

My partner and I went on a spur of the moment camping trip, I apologise for the lack of communication over the past couple of days.

I am now resuming work on hazmatcoin Smiley

Still on a camping trip ?!:/
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mine @ http://www.nzminers.pw/ Cheesy! and if i can accumlate the server cost i will do something special *mabye* Tongue but help out my fresh new pool guys Cheesy thanks
legendary
You want an idea for your coin to get back on the road dev? Cut the PoW supply down big time.  Cool
100M is too much nowadays, doesn't give a nice long term perspective.
Cut the coin supply by half to 50 million coins and get a copy of your github to Richie at Bittrex so he will consider listing it on their exchange and keep pumping out ideas for this coin more and more but definitely those first two things would help this coin really get on track and make a mark in the Crypto World Smiley Cheers
absolutely agree with that idea. too many coin is not good. we all know that.
like balls or 10k, which have so many total coin.

10-20 millions should make the job !!! Btw, dev is still alive ? Coin worth nothing soon
Activity: 938
You want an idea for your coin to get back on the road dev? Cut the PoW supply down big time.  Cool
Cut the coin supply by half to 50 million coins and get a copy of your github to Richie at Bittrex so he will consider listing it on their exchange and keep pumping out ideas for this coin more and more but definitely those first two things would help this coin really get on track and make a mark in the Crypto World Smiley Cheers
absolutely agree with that idea. too many coin is not good. we all know that.
like balls or 10k, which have so many total coin.

You want an idea for your coin to get back on the road dev? Cut the PoW supply down big time.  Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

My partner and I went on a spur of the moment camping trip, I apologise for the lack of communication over the past couple of days.

Glad your here lol, cause I am back mining for the 3rd time now  Grin

We need to hear from you and get this coin back up in value  Smiley

THX
TM
Hey guys,

Nice to know that dev, I'm here accumulating at these discounted prices Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1029
Waiting for the updates.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Hey guys,

ok , no problem . thank for ufdate
Hey guys,

Hey no worries at least you come back and let the community know what you are up to man Smiley That's more than I can say for a lot of Devs out there Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

sir , when you updated the roadmap ? i want trade this coin on trex
I concur Bittrex or Cryptsy or Poloniex would really get this coin moving for sure Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: