Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HZT] HazMatCoin, PoW+PoS, now on exchange! [SCRYPT] [HARDCODED NODES] - page 7. (Read 16304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
im interested with this coin . Yobit it's good , for make circulation hazmatcoin
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Fighter of the Dayman
By the way, we need to get this on c-cex now! Is that in the works dev?

im not gonna argue with an isnta ccex add, but it might be easier to get listed on lets say yobit, get some vol there, then ccex will probably ninja add us, then the trex boys might make a hazmat pun who knows lol . its already trading on emporex but with that nifty web wallet or just regular wallet why not just wait for a bigger exchange Smiley
Activity: 221
By the way, we need to get this on c-cex now! Is that in the works dev?
Activity: 221
Working on that very problem right now. Web wallet will be online very soon Smiley

Will you be able to stake with the web wallet?

Yes.

Cool! Glad I mined some, looking forward to see it Smiley I'm especially keen to web wallets, since i only have a mac and most newer coins do not have mac wallets at/soon after launch. I dont know if ive ever used a web-wallet for staking coins but excited to try it out!

Done. It isn't exactly pretty(yet). But it works Cheesy

http://hazmatcoin.net/wallet/

Awesome, dev!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Working on that very problem right now. Web wallet will be online very soon Smiley

Yes.

Cool! Glad I mined some, looking forward to see it Smiley I'm especially keen to web wallets, since i only have a mac and most newer coins do not have mac wallets at/soon after launch. I dont know if ive ever used a web-wallet for staking coins but excited to try it out!

awesome , same like XBS , where i see button for fill email if i forgot password ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Yes.

Fighter of the Dayman

Yes.

Yes.
Fighter of the Dayman

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Minimum staking age is 30 days. I figured this would be ideal to maintain long-term interest in HazMatCoin.
Staking is done automatically Smiley
So I need to leave my coins in my wallet opened on my computer for 30 days before it will even start staking? Hmmmm seems like a pretty long time if you ask me but I get what you are saying about maintaining long-term interest.  I would also suggest maybe getting the word out more about this coin by promoting it on Facebook and Twitter and other social media places if you wanna start generating interest in the coin.  Also I can't wait to hear what kind of ideas you have for the future progress of this coin Smiley
Minimum staking age is 30 days. I figured this would be ideal to maintain long-term interest in HazMatCoin.
Staking is done automatically Smiley
So when exactly does the min age for staking coins begin? I would like to know if anyone has coins staking yet or not and how it works?
Activity: 700
LINUX WALLET: https://mega.co.nz/#!dMNGRTiC!9AFvgJcPw3007lPqzKOHiAO3khD1kxDJOnp87kZJF5k
BTC: 1KmN1GeroiPnpBtT7ngwDXUNpXwBCr8Jz6
I just discovered this coin and feel as long as the Dev works hard and comes out with a solid plan on what he wants to accomplish with the coin that it does have the possibility of being a longer staying Altcoin.  Is there POS or anything for this coin or is it straight POW? Also I voted on Cryptsy for this coin but I think we need to get the attention out more about this coin so more people develop an interest in it and also if the Dev could talk to Richie at Bittrex and maybe send an email to Poloniex as well to see about getting listed on those exchanges as well.  I have nothing against Empo-Ex at all, I also have an account there as well, I just notice that exchanges with more volume is where a Dev and team wants to get their coin listed if they want their coin to stay around for a while and not just die out Smiley Anyways that's just my two cents and Happy Mining and Trading EVERYONE!!

Thank you very much for the support. HZT has PoS integrated and rewards a 10% interest rate.
Emails have been sent to the bittrex support team, but community support on the issue of trading would be greatly appreciated. I'm not familiar with Richard, but please do shoot me a PM if you think contacting him would benefit the coin.

I have plans in motion to drastically increase relevancy of this coin in the crypto currency world, but I felt that these best be excluded from the roadmap until I am confident I can commit to the somewhat ambitious project.

thanks, i addnode and it is synchronizing now. Grin

Synchronization should be fairly easy with the 2 hard coded nodes there Smiley
I definitely could send Richie a message and Tweet about this coin to develop some interest for the coin as well Smiley About the POS what is the min stake age and the max stake age? also does the POS just automatically click in on its own? I just know some wallets have the little symbol to show that your coins are staking and I don't see anything like that with the wallet for this coin?  I would also maybe look into maybe promoting yourself as a coin that values safety and anything to do with that.  Safety is a huge issue in the world and everyone in every single type of job needs to know about safety.  I'm just throwing ideas out there anyways lol Well I would urge anyone else that is mining this coin to possibly harass and tweet to higher volume exchanges such as Bittrex,Cryptsy and Poloniex.  I know a lot of exchanges determine the coins they list by the demand from the traders so that would be a good start I believe.  Anyways keep us updated there Mr. Dev and good luck with this coin and making it a success Smiley Cheers
I just discovered this coin and feel as long as the Dev works hard and comes out with a solid plan on what he wants to accomplish with the coin that it does have the possibility of being a longer staying Altcoin.  Is there POS or anything for this coin or is it straight POW? Also I voted on Cryptsy for this coin but I think we need to get the attention out more about this coin so more people develop an interest in it and also if the Dev could talk to Richie at Bittrex and maybe send an email to Poloniex as well to see about getting listed on those exchanges as well.  I have nothing against Empo-Ex at all, I also have an account there as well, I just notice that exchanges with more volume is where a Dev and team wants to get their coin listed if they want their coin to stay around for a while and not just die out Smiley Anyways that's just my two cents and Happy Mining and Trading EVERYONE!!

Thank you very much for the support. HZT has PoS integrated and rewards a 10% interest rate.
Emails have been sent to the bittrex support team, but community support on the issue of trading would be greatly appreciated. I'm not familiar with Richard, but please do shoot me a PM if you think contacting him would benefit the coin.

I have plans in motion to drastically increase relevancy of this coin in the crypto currency world, but I felt that these best be excluded from the roadmap until I am confident I can commit to the somewhat ambitious project.

Synchronization should be fairly easy with the 2 hard coded nodes there Smiley
Activity: 172
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Added to nzminers.pw:2052 Cheesy
could not syn the wallet (window), any idea?
i downloaded the v1.1.0
No idea mate I downloaded the windows wallet off the OP and it synced and loaded really quickly for me so I'm not sure what to do except maybe delete the whole thing and try downloading it again?
Activity: 172
could not syn the wallet (window), any idea?
i downloaded the v1.1.0
Pages:
Jump to: