Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HZT] HazMatCoin, PoW+PoS, now on exchange! [SCRYPT] [HARDCODED NODES] - page 3. (Read 16317 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
sir , when you updated the roadmap ? i want trade this coin on trex
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Before making plans final and updating the roadmap, I'd like to hear what the community would like to see as a feature of HZT.

Make your suggestions below!

A dev that is dedicated to the coin will be a good start, and the people will follow,the like of crave and shadow seam to be a good starting point as the markets seems to like these kind of coins,maybe the dark net is cryptos future,as more and more people turn to the dark net.
I agree that a Dev who is transparent and always there answering the communities questions and asking the community what can be done to better the project of the coin is definitely a great start Smiley  I also think that Crave and Shadow do have some good qualities that make them desirable to the people of the Crypto World but I wouldn't also mind seeing HazmatCoin possibly being used to actually purchase goods or be used in that way somehow Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Before making plans final and updating the roadmap, I'd like to hear what the community would like to see as a feature of HZT.

A dev that is dedicated to the coin will be a good start, and the people will follow,the like of crave and shadow seam to be a good starting point as the markets seems to like these kind of coins,maybe the dark net is cryptos future,as more and more people turn to the dark net.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
New member of the family. Good luck HZT team and fellow investors/ users.
How is it going dev? We need some news Smiley
I believe the Dev asked what the community would like to see happen with the coin if I'm not mistaken Smiley

True, but he has to take steps forward too, not just wait for us Smiley
No I understand that but to have a Dev who is willing to ask what the people think would make a coin successful is a good thing as well in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 221
I believe the Dev asked what the community would like to see happen with the coin if I'm not mistaken Smiley

True, but he has to take steps forward too, not just wait for us Smiley
Activity: 221
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Point some mining hashrate at my pool @ nzminers.pw Smiley 0.3 fee on the pool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What a crap block explorer. Did you really have to pick that one? It does not lend itself to analysis of the block chain. If you are serious about the coin you should be getting a higher quality explorer.

Also the OP is really poor. If you want to succeed you will have to do better than this.
legendary
Activity: 882
Anyone else?

Would also like to see you build a little team to get help with differents projects. Could be nice to see good designs. Originality and unique features are always great. What skills do you have ?
Activity: 28
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Get a large contract to sell hazardous materials with HazMatCoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Another copy of Shadowcash, just like the Crave guys are doing. With all the Anon features, market place, etc.

legendary
Activity: 882

Transparency !!!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Good coin to long inves
Oke i will wait for super cheap rate from miner dump Cheesy
hi sir, i try to send the coin to yobit, but after some hour still 0 confirmation?
Date: 4/15/2015 01:24
To: HFGxq2e1RU7iiKHFG25T9uTgc5N8xVmQUb
Debit: -100.00 HZT
Transaction fee: -0.001 HZT
Net amount: -100.001 HZT
Transaction ID: abc6d9e7d0aced19d340500691a3c8ab35542b7ddf70afc51668e5fd9e6dedb7

http://hazmatcoin.net/explorer/index.php?input=abc6d9e7d0aced19d340500691a3c8ab35542b7ddf70afc51668e5fd9e6dedb7&submit=Search

There are 15 confirmations.
Pages:
Jump to: