Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HZT] HazMatCoin, PoW+PoS, now on exchange! [SCRYPT] [HARDCODED NODES] - page 5. (Read 16317 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
given the interest i wouldn't be surprised if we hit 100k sats. miners going crazy. somebody could have told us about this by talking on other threads

The trolls are all sleeping.

theyl be here soon.  i have my btc ready. gonna be volatile before trex
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
given the interest i wouldn't be surprised if we hit 100k sats. miners going crazy. somebody could have told us about this by talking on other threads

ShitdowCrash soon to be here Wink
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
c-cex sleeping on the job
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 550
Wow this coin was under the radar ! Mining now !
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
your hashrate is just flying. is it good to mine this. ive bought some but like to join in the fun of mining
small reward , many block .. Long term
same Like applebyte ..

Nethasrate = price

i Like web wallet , and fast transaction

Indeed transactions are instant fast, all that hashrate. Web wallet should be able to stake as well at some point, big plus.

Hashrate doubled in the last few hours, still no major sells on any exchange. Hard to get this...people saw how Tron did and maybe noobs are getting smarter not panic selling without calculating the supply and hashrate to identify the good price.

there will be boat loads of miners going for this, any news on that ambitious plan.

spoke to dev we should get it soon. got a hint of what it is and il tell ya its definitely ambitious

see i like ambitious because its either something new or long term and given whats dev done so far it should be interesting to see how it pans out. should be on c-cex tonight or tomorrow and then trex
Activity: 555
same Like applebyte ..

Nethasrate = price

Indeed transactions are instant fast, all that hashrate. Web wallet should be able to stake as well at some point, big plus.

Hashrate doubled in the last few hours, still no major sells on any exchange. Hard to get this...people saw how Tron did and maybe noobs are getting smarter not panic selling without calculating the supply and hashrate to identify the good price.

there will be boat loads of miners going for this, any news on that ambitious plan.

spoke to dev we should get it soon. got a hint of what it is and il tell ya its definitely ambitious
same Like applebyte ..

Nethasrate = price

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
same Like applebyte ..

Nethasrate = price

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
wow awesome , any big miner mine here .. i see familiar miner Altpocalypse , Haggisahh , E404 , Noob , etc mine this ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
HZT for very nice and perfect....👏
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Wow serious hash rate on the network Grin

see the name of miner . famous miner in suprnova mine HZT
legendary
same Like applebyte ..

Nethasrate = price

Activity: 135
Wow serious hash rate on the network Grin
Activity: 154
I want to see smoke from this fire....means the result of them activities.... Wink  
legendary
That's the point not many read specs: is a low supply at the moment with a long term mining so the supply is very slow, hashrate keeps growing: only way to get it is mining because is very hard to get any on any exchange unless you buy the whole sell books.

Hard to mine, hard to buy: more scarcity (and so value) than this for an alt is hard Smiley

idem with you , same like applebyte and many more , long term
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That's the point not many read specs: is a low supply at the moment with a long term mining so the supply is very slow, hashrate keeps growing: only way to get it is mining because is very hard to get any on any exchange unless you buy the whole sell books.

Hard to mine, hard to buy: more scarcity (and so value) than this for an alt is hard Smiley
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman
Looks like this is only the start...not surprised with that small supply, hash and such clean and simple plan without unnecessary hype.

Almost no sells on any exchange, not surprised.

100 million coins is a small supply?  

I think he meant short term low supply since less than i think 50k coins are mined a day.
Pages:
Jump to: