Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 18. (Read 44426 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Where did all the miners go from miningpool.shop

It looks like 100ish miners and half the hashing power disappeared in the last 4 hours. And they didn't move to another Scrypt coin at miningpool.shop.

I see that the price is dropping too over the last week. What news have I missed?

http://miningpool.shop/site/mining
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Can someone please help me get my moonlander sticks mining for Ignitioncoin? I can't seem to set up the code correctly . . I've been mining on litecoinpool.org since I got these sticks and never had a problem(because I never changed pools) i'm not a techy so I must be doing something wrong with the code.

any help would be appreciated.

Here are my settings.  They work great for my moonlanders mining IC:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:9024 -u your-wallet-goes-here.workername -p 1,d=128  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=600
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
We have a set a date to release our new bounties! Please follow us on twitter or stay tuned to the Discord chat for on Monday, 3/5, you will be able to view the full set of new bounties. Thanks everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
when will be come out on top of exchanges ?
how would anyone answer this question ? , it is possible that it will happen but nothing is set in stone in crypto

but the rare amount off ignitioncoin ( 5 million over 50 years ) would say that anything can happen , so also on top off exchanges
Activity: 37
when will be come out on top of exchanges ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Anybody knows how many coins needed for daily stake rewars? Link stake united seems not to work.
Thanks...

would like to know the same!
is it possible to hit a daily reward with less than 100 coins?

It is possible. You might get 1 stake every 2-3 days on average though, from what other users are saying at the moment. The time it takes to get a staking reward changes depending on how many coins are being staked.

this is actually our question
how many coins would be needed for a daily stake?

It is not deterministic, it is the same as mining, but with coins instead of gpu's. You have a chance based on how many coins your staking, compared to the total coins being staked, to get the next block.

actually it's possible to come to a value. but ok.

I actually think that if you want to earn a daily stake then at least 500 coins will be needed now as the difficulty is a lot higher now as more people are mining and staking. I was getting a daily stake a month ago with 200 coins but now its taking anywhere from a couple of days to 3 or 4 days to earn a stake and that is with 250+ coins.

thank you so much!
remember you from RAIN thread
so still getting these staking gems, right?
great!

thanks a lot

You're most welcome!

Yeah I thought your name looked familiar, yes I still stake RAIN but I think Ignition is a lot better as it has more going for it right now then RAIN. Yeah I still look for these staking gems and I think we have a very good one here with Ignition coin. This coin reminds me a lot of Diamond with its low supply and coins minted over a long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Anybody knows how many coins needed for daily stake rewars? Link stake united seems not to work.
Thanks...

It is possible. You might get 1 stake every 2-3 days on average though, from what other users are saying at the moment. The time it takes to get a staking reward changes depending on how many coins are being staked.

It is not deterministic, it is the same as mining, but with coins instead of gpu's. You have a chance based on how many coins your staking, compared to the total coins being staked, to get the next block.

I actually think that if you want to earn a daily stake then at least 500 coins will be needed now as the difficulty is a lot higher now as more people are mining and staking. I was getting a daily stake a month ago with 200 coins but now its taking anywhere from a couple of days to 3 or 4 days to earn a stake and that is with 250+ coins.

thank you so much!
remember you from RAIN thread
so still getting these staking gems, right?
great!

thanks a lot
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks...

legendary
Thanks...

Activity: 37
Activity: 56
I'll be adding this to my watch list, thanks!

Love the unique way of having all three, PoW/PoS/MN
Thanks...

Activity: 7

==========================================
Welcome, pool of Ignition Coin http://mpool.su fee 0.5%
==========================================
legendary
Thanks...

Thanks...

legendary
Thanks...

Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Thanks...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
So Community Site and Shop are next on the list.
How are those progressing?
Can't wait to be able to use IC's.
Pages:
Jump to: