Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 14. (Read 44426 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I am curious as to why there aren't many MN's on the network?

The price for one maybe?

Seems like this is a legit project compared to many other MN scam coins out there.

I'm still deciding on whether or not to pull the trigger and scoop up a node  Cool
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I agree. staking in discord is nice thing also. especilay for small holders who like to try
Activity: 133
I have found this project yesterday and I´m amazed. Very solid community, good product, the possibility of mobile phone mining through staking and ultra low market cap. It reminds me when I´m invested in Oyster Pearl @ 0,005 $
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi,

This coin is awesome and we are just happy to include Ignition coin to blazepool as well.

Besides the normal way in mining through specifying a stratum address,
our pool also help track & mine the most profitable coin under a basket of coins in a range of algorithms in real time,
and at the end auto-exchange to BTC for your payout

Please feel free to try if you like. Enjoy!! ;-)

blazepool.com
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

https://pool.coin-miners.info/site/gomining?algo=scrypt Ignition Mining Pool
Fee: 1%

DDoS Protection for website & stratum

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hours for all balances above 0.01, or 0.001 on Sunday.

Stratum settings:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3433 -u -p c=IC

Asic antminer L3+ config:

Code:
Url: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.coin-miners.info:3433
Worker: Ignition_Wallet_Address
Password: c=IC,d=131072

Discord channel https://discord.gg/Kw7fWbx
Activity: 4
Thank you smart seller of IC; please send more sells  Kiss
yes, IC price is perfect to start now imo
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
I have been slowly accumulating more and more Ignition coins while the price have been low working my way up to owning and running a masternode. In the meantime I am also staking to help build my stack and hopefully in the next 3 to 6 months from now I'll have my node set up and running.
buying on market is much quickly, node start time is very important for ROI, now price is very sympatic.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have been slowly accumulating more and more Ignition coins while the price have been low working my way up to owning and running a masternode. In the meantime I am also staking to help build my stack and hopefully in the next 3 to 6 months from now I'll have my node set up and running.
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
IC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team

I would say finalize homeworks first then go public
copper member
Activity: 130
High speed Servers- IC Mining Pool available at www.QuantumMiningPool.com

Super fast servers, excellent 10gb/s internet connection.

Mine here for more - Tons of coins...

Activity: 115
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce we just released our public services on www.yade.io
IC (and 40 others) is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.
We are still fixing some issues, but you can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.
We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word.

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
tbh, ignition coin is one of the great coins today, i heard from a friend about it, its a fast coin and already got some coins.. The most powerful thing is the wallet, the ability to send dark transaction and to mix..
If the founders continue being trusted, the coin will be so famous!
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Today Ignition is on our RoboAdvisor's top fifty, with an upside probability of 53.86% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has Ignition on it's Multi-Pool!  We are looking for more miners to choose IC as their payout coin, mine all coins and have the pool automatically exchange to this one!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Ignition Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u ipscfmDZhrLE7g7kGTiJWMNVECfkKjhJPV -p c=IC 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/IC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2116

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 214
Merit: 12
I have put coins on stakeunited.com

The website said masternode and staking wallets each get 25% of a reward.
Question for the community is:

Is it better to move those coins into one of the pools masternodes, or just leave them
as regular staking?

I couldn't find any stats on how many times per day the masternode gets paid.
I did see how many times the wallets stake.

Thanks for any input.

This is the best short-term estimator for MN's, but it changes when inflation drops, after 1M IC are generated, so keep in mind.

Is it better to move those coins into one of the pools masternodes, or just leave them
as regular staking?

Thanks for any input.

Well that would depend on how many Ignition coins you have, say you had only a couple hundred or less then 100 coins then yes it might be best to stake with StakeUnited but just say you have at least 500+ coins then staking in your own wallet would be better and also much safer. Not saying that StakeUnited isn't safe but we just never know with these staking/masternode pools. Sorry I can't help with the masternode payments as I also don't know how many rewards are paid daily.

That ^^^^^^ is very good reply. Do not think only about profit, think about risk too.

In my opinion if you have less than 100-200coins, best place for staking is IC Discord bot. It is big, rewards are arriwing often and added automaticaly, you get rain coins and can add to stake
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

as regular staking?

Thanks for any input.

Well that would depend on how many Ignition coins you have, say you had only a couple hundred or less then 100 coins then yes it might be best to stake with StakeUnited but just say you have at least 500+ coins then staking in your own wallet would be better and also much safer. Not saying that StakeUnited isn't safe but we just never know with these staking/masternode pools. Sorry I can't help with the masternode payments as I also don't know how many rewards are paid daily.
Pages:
Jump to: