Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 17. (Read 44426 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I did pick up some more Ignition as the price is where I first got in so I thought why not buy some more and add more weight to my staking weight. Ignition is staking well at the moment for me, The network weight has dropped off in recent weeks so it does give smaller guys a chance to earn a stake so now is a good time to start staking.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I have only been in Ignition Coin for a couple of weeks, and I have 22 coins I mined with my Antminer Ł3+, but I have also gotten 2 different stake rewards of 1.7 IC.

That almost seems to be too high. According to the wallet I am 8 days away from my next stake reward. If that happens I will jump in an get a couple hundred IC and then hodl through this bear market.

Most of the scrypt coins I mine are immediately sold for BTC or ŁiteCoin, but with such a high stake reward I think I will keep these Ignition Coins.

Do you know of a site to calculate the mining difficulty/profit estimation? I can't find a site that lists this coin..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
I am having a weird problem with my Antminer Ł3+. It only happens when I am mining Ignition Coin on miningpool.shop.

The miner start having hardware errors, the hashing per board drops way down to around 60 MH/s
and reboots about every 15 minutes.

It takes a factory reset to get it working right again and on a different scrypt mining pool.

Other than that it runs 24/7 with no problems at all. Anyone else observed this with their antminers?

I was mining a coin once on some pool and was getting the same issue.
Switched to a different pool and no issues at all since.
It was very strange and I think there is some kind a a glitch on the pool for that coin.

Haven't seen the error since though.
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Stake United (https://stakeunited.com/) has added a staking pool for IC on top of their shared Master Node services
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Great coin plus great community. Very good project PoW and PoS plus Masternode. Join the discord channel to find out how great the community is.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Amazing community on Discord. Very promising coin - looking forward to the future with Ignition!
Activity: 77
Just joined hours ago and i got hooked by the community! Great people, great coin potential and there giving out free coins to the community. Check out their discord channel Smiley . Ignition Coin is a great project , i can assure you with it.
Activity: 2
This coin is so promising! Really looking forward to the future of Ignition Coin!
Activity: 18
Just joined yesterday.

allready loving the community.

Im buying 200 coins tonight!

Nice project.. keep it up guys

Thanks
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
I am having a weird problem with my Antminer Ł3+. It only happens when I am mining Ignition Coin on miningpool.shop.

The miner start having hardware errors, the hashing per board drops way down to around 60 MH/s
and reboots about every 15 minutes.

It takes a factory reset to get it working right again and on a different scrypt mining pool.

Other than that it runs 24/7 with no problems at all. Anyone else observed this with their antminers?
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
more than 24 coins in the wallet for couple of weeks and no stake rewards, and before i was holding esco and 2 rewards for 2 days.

It all depends mate as the network weight is up and down so when it is high it is a lot harder to earn a stake and with a small amount it will take a long time to stake. The previous person must of been very lucky to earn those stakes along with my 2 stakes in the one day the other day as now I haven't staked in over 24 hours and the estimate time now for me is 2 days. So it can change a lot and we just need to get lucky sometimes, if you want to stake more often then you'll need to build on your stack as 24 isn't much at the moment.
Activity: 1
more than 24 coins in the wallet for couple of weeks and no stake rewards, and before i was holding esco and 2 rewards for 2 days.
I have only been in Ignition Coin for a couple of weeks, and I have 22 coins I mined with my Antminer Ł3+, but I have also gotten 2 different stake rewards of 1.7 IC.

That almost seems to be too high. According to the wallet I am 8 days away from my next stake reward. If that happens I will jump in an get a couple hundred IC and then hodl through this bear market.

Most of the scrypt coins I mine are immediately sold for BTC or ŁiteCoin, but with such a high stake reward I think I will keep these Ignition Coins.

I have also received a few stakes recently when I was getting 1 or 2 stakes a week. I think it is due to the network weight going down which I noticed yesterday as I got 2 stakes in the one day which was a surprise as this hasn't happened to me since I got into Ignition. Then I checked the network weight and noticed that it is well down from a week or so ago where the average was over 200k and now its around 120k so it makes it easier staking with smaller amounts. Yes I think keeping and staking your IC is a good move as the rewards are very good compared to other PoS/staking coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2

There isn't a better time to get into Ignition with the price going down to where it currently is at. I know some people missed out on getting a masternode due to the fact the price was way too high. Now they have a chance to get a masternode at a lot cheaper price then before.
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
New Bounties are Active - Phase II of our Bounty Program has Begun

Learn more on Medium here: medium.com/@ignitioncoin/the-ignition-coin-bounty-programs-phase-ii-e5db9cddd87
Activity: 7
Can someone please help me get my moonlander sticks mining for Ignitioncoin? I can't seem to set up the code correctly . . I've been mining on litecoinpool.org since I got these sticks and never had a problem(because I never changed pools) i'm not a techy so I must be doing something wrong with the code.

any help would be appreciated.

Here are my settings.  They work great for my moonlanders mining IC:

bfgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:9024 -u your-wallet-goes-here.workername -p 1,d=128  -S MLD:all --set MLD:clock=600

ONLY 600 clock..... i have mine at 744 and barley turned the screws up im getting about 4.22 mhs ea on 3 moonlanders and .45% HW
 MLD 0:       |  4.17/ 4.18/ 4.21Mh/s | A: 596 R:1+0(.19%) HW:589/.82%
 MLD 1:       |  4.12/ 4.18/ 4.21Mh/s | A: 519 R:2+0(.38%) HW:196/.27%
 MLD 2:       |  4.20/ 4.18/ 4.22Mh/s | A: 588 R:1+0(.15%) HW:189/.26%

how many mhs are you geting?
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
What do you think about investing in this coin  Huh
I see this coin has very fluctuations
Pages:
Jump to: