Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 5. (Read 44442 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 10
We are currently working on resolving an issue in sendrawtx function for cryptaldash to gain full functionality of the wallet for their specific exchange, once we have that done we will both, release 1.1.0.1 (from 1.1.0.0) and gain full functionality on a new exchange (Cryptaldash) - Thanks!

Awesome!  Great to hear, I can't wait to DL the new wallet!  I'm glad the project is moving along nicely!

mimagneto
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
We are currently working on resolving an issue in sendrawtx function for cryptaldash to gain full functionality of the wallet for their specific exchange, once we have that done we will both, release 1.1.0.1 (from 1.1.0.0) and gain full functionality on a new exchange (Cryptaldash) - Thanks!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I had a T Shirt made up for this coin, I think it came out quite well. It cost me around US$8 from vista print and the quality seems to be ok.

Sorry for the poor pic quality.

You really went ahead and printed it.  I actually liked it and I must agree with you that it really came out well considering this is your first time printing the logo of this coin (I'm just assuming that it is your 1st time  Wink ). And the cost is not bad either. That is certainly within the range of a normal-priced shirt with a decent print on it. You'll be making it a product for an online business or just for fun?

Regarding price action, here's hoping that we will see some significant increase for this coin in the future. It's been in a slow decline in the past months.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi fellows!
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
I had a T Shirt made up for this coin, I think it came out quite well. It cost me around US$8 from vista print and the quality seems to be ok.

This is great! If you have a place that people can purchase it let me know
Activity: 140
If interested in listing on Cryptocurrency Monitoring website..
We would love to have your project on board.
You can check out our website here:
website - http://www.tradersgateway.net/
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/d2PH7hq
Twitter - https://twitter.com/traders_gateway
Activity: 225

https://i.imgur.com/0lKgEKD.jpg?1
Activity: 7
A site may have benefited from BBS by integrating it with the existing plugin ecosystem here is indeed an excellent project. There are thousands of forums out there where users can earn points from the posted topic and spend points you can change the credit to electronic money, send money safely to another site, traded on exchanges Translate. Or on the other hand, purchase points by BBS.
You can check the version you are using by going to Help-> About Ignition, and it will list the version # there. That message usually just means that a peer with an obsolete version is trying to connect to you, but it isn't allowing it because its an old node (not yours, a random peer's) -- If that IP address is yours then it does mean your node is old, but its unlikely that it is.

You probably just don't have enough coins to have earned a POS block lately.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

It looks like you may not be using the latest wallet. Upgrade your wallet and try again.

I have my last wallet Ignition Coin Wallet V1.1.0.0 ...
No payments POS.
debug.log -
2018-09-03 06:16:06 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:16:21 AddPortMapping(44144, 44144, 192.168.0.30) failed with code 720 (UnknownError)
2018-09-03 06:16:25 partner 212.92.101.74:33184 using obsolete version 60028; disconnecting
2018-09-03 06:16:25 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:18:13 partner 81.197.120.173:50643 using obsolete version 60028; disconnecting
2018-09-03 06:18:13 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:21:27 ResendWalletTransactions()
What is the reason ? Keeping .log  stops an hour after launch.

It looks like you may not be using the latest wallet. Upgrade your wallet and try again.

The clue is this:

using obsolete version 60028

Which I think means you are using the old version of the protocol which is numbered 60028

Activity: 32
Hey, fellows! A project worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the project proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
No payments POS.
debug.log -
2018-09-03 06:16:06 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:16:21 AddPortMapping(44144, 44144, 192.168.0.30) failed with code 720 (UnknownError)
2018-09-03 06:16:25 partner 212.92.101.74:33184 using obsolete version 60028; disconnecting
2018-09-03 06:16:25 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:18:13 partner 81.197.120.173:50643 using obsolete version 60028; disconnecting
2018-09-03 06:18:13 ProcessMessage(version, 103 bytes) FAILED
2018-09-03 06:21:27 ResendWalletTransactions()
What is the reason ? Keeping .log  stops an hour after launch.
Activity: 42
Hi,

At the moment the total supply is 923,575 IC
What is going to happen after the 1.000.000 IC
The rewards for staking is going to be halved, isn't it?

Tnx

I think it falls to a quarter of the current amount so 3.4/4 = 0.85. Since this is split between mining and PoS, it is half of that for PoS so 0.425 per stake. This is 1 million coins over a 4 year period I think.

After that it is 1 million coins spread over 5 years (0.34 per stake) , then 1 million over 10 years (.17 per stake)  and then 1 million over 30 years (0.0566 per stake).

So NOW is the time to stock up and to earn as many PoS rewards as you can. These coins are going to be as rare as hens teeth soon.

Something to think about. Thanks.
Staking really seems to have slowed down, I used to get a coin a day, then it became a coin every two days. So I moved my coins over to the Discord staking bot and it picked up to about a coin a day but now is back down to about 0.4 to 0.8 coins per day.

Anyone else noticed the decrease?

I noticed this too, I think the explanation below your comment is correct. Just feels like a big slowdown but if double the number of coins are out there staking, you can expect to get half the rewards for the same number of coins.

It will be getting a lot slower when we go past 1 million coins so make the most of it. It is a great time to stock up atm given a price as low as 43 cents each.
Staking really seems to have slowed down, I used to get a coin a day, then it became a coin every two days. So I moved my coins over to the Discord staking bot and it picked up to about a coin a day but now is back down to about 0.4 to 0.8 coins per day.

Just like with pow as more hashpower competes, it takes more to mine the same amount, as more coins compete by staking, it takes more coins to earn the same amount via staking
Activity: 123
Merit: 2

Hi,

Tnx

I think it falls to a quarter of the current amount so 3.4/4 = 0.85. Since this is split between mining and PoS, it is half of that for PoS so 0.425 per stake. This is 1 million coins over a 4 year period I think.

After that it is 1 million coins spread over 5 years (0.34 per stake) , then 1 million over 10 years (.17 per stake)  and then 1 million over 30 years (0.0566 per stake).

So NOW is the time to stock up and to earn as many PoS rewards as you can. These coins are going to be as rare as hens teeth soon.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I was having a hard time at getting my wallet to sync with the network after I got an error for some reason one day when I tried opening the wallet. So to get it working again and syncing I had to delete everything except the wallet.dat and now that seems to have fixed the sync issue. I never had any problems with IC in the past so I don't know if it is the new wallet or maybe my PC was acting up but it didn't happen to any of my other wallets I run. I'm just glad that I'm back staking again.

Sorry for your experience, here's a way you can perhaps keep better sync and prevent the issue in the future (before the issue begins),

In your Ignition.conf file, you can add this line:

maxconnections=50

By default it is 25, but you can do up to 225 (might be 150, sorry will have to check) - this will ensure a more stable connection, especially if your peers list has old peers that have dropped off the network or were on old network versions

Its a late reply but just like to come and say thanks for giving me this tip. I will do this now and hopefully then I won't have any more sync issues in the future. Like I said it was the first time something like this happened but I'm guessing it was due to the fork and that my wallet had mostly old peers. Thanks again dev and keep up the good work!
Activity: 42
Hi,

Tnx
Pages:
Jump to: