Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 6. (Read 44442 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12
I was having a hard time at getting my wallet to sync with the network after I got an error for some reason one day when I tried opening the wallet. So to get it working again and syncing I had to delete everything except the wallet.dat and now that seems to have fixed the sync issue. I never had any problems with IC in the past so I don't know if it is the new wallet or maybe my PC was acting up but it didn't happen to any of my other wallets I run. I'm just glad that I'm back staking again.

Sorry for your experience, here's a way you can perhaps keep better sync and prevent the issue in the future (before the issue begins),

In your Ignition.conf file, you can add this line:

maxconnections=50

By default it is 25, but you can do up to 225 (might be 150, sorry will have to check) - this will ensure a more stable connection, especially if your peers list has old peers that have dropped off the network or were on old network versions
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I was having a hard time at getting my wallet to sync with the network after I got an error for some reason one day when I tried opening the wallet. So to get it working again and syncing I had to delete everything except the wallet.dat and now that seems to have fixed the sync issue. I never had any problems with IC in the past so I don't know if it is the new wallet or maybe my PC was acting up but it didn't happen to any of my other wallets I run. I'm just glad that I'm back staking again.
Activity: 236
Config can be empty for staking, but if you have any issue, you can add `staking=1` to the config file - though it is on by default. 200-300 is probably a good amount at the beginning and the wallet will give a *rough* estimate on time to earn a stake with the amount you stake with. I'd start with 1 transaction of all at first, and then experiment with it more.

The pools that support neoscrypt on the OP are updated to only show the ones who have Neoscrypt
thanks
hi, great to see that IC changed POW to neoscrypt  Smiley
I want to move my GPU miner to IC but where? Is there any pool with miners and reasonable TTF? I can see only several MH/s on pools from the announcement but can see that there is around 2-3GH/s network too. Where?

and about POS. Is it necessary to put something in config file? I installed latest IC wallet and it generated config file which is empty. What should I expect from POS putting 200-300 IC into the wallet for the beginning / for the test? How do I have to organise inputs? 1 TX of 300 or 3 per 100 coins ... is there any stakemin / stakemax / split values? Sorry for questions but there is nothing about IC POS available.

Config can be empty for staking, but if you have any issue, you can add `staking=1` to the config file - though it is on by default. 200-300 is probably a good amount at the beginning and the wallet will give a *rough* estimate on time to earn a stake with the amount you stake with. I'd start with 1 transaction of all at first, and then experiment with it more.

The pools that support neoscrypt on the OP are updated to only show the ones who have Neoscrypt
Activity: 236
hi, great to see that IC changed POW to neoscrypt  Smiley
I want to move my GPU miner to IC but where? Is there any pool with miners and reasonable TTF? I can see only several MH/s on pools from the announcement but can see that there is around 2-3GH/s network too. Where?

and about POS. Is it necessary to put something in config file? I installed latest IC wallet and it generated config file which is empty. What should I expect from POS putting 200-300 IC into the wallet for the beginning / for the test? How do I have to organise inputs? 1 TX of 300 or 3 per 100 coins ... is there any stakemin / stakemax / split values? Sorry for questions but there is nothing about IC POS available.
You can now Stake on the SatoWallet IOS and Android Mobile Wallet for IC! https://twitter.com/SatoWallet/status/1029029928979714051
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
hi
one question for masternode ic:
for 5 seat masternode is normail 0,15 ic at day?

thz
Kurmi

You guys rock Smiley I have nothing but positive things to say about the project in particular and the community as a whole Smiley Thank you Smiley Let's have more positive news here, we need to create a society

Thanks! We love our community! This month we are releasing a Paper Wallet Generator Smiley Also, Olie480 got Vanity Address Generator Vanity-Gen to include support for Ignition, so you can make addresses that start with words you would like, very easily now! https://github.com/exploitagency/vanitygen-plus

Looking forward to share many more developments and milestones with the community!
Moreover, are there other breaking news from Ignition Coin team?
Today, the coin has risen more than 75% in comparison of its yesterday price.
I guess something amazing happened with the project has been released recently.
Can you give me any hint on this positive movement of our favorite project.

We recently activated 1.1 upgrades, included in it was Neoscrypt transition from Scrypt (ASIC-Resist), more consistent 2m block timing, and a bunch of other things. Check it all out on github - https://github.com/ignitioncoin/ignitioncoin/projects/1
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
You guys rock Smiley I have nothing but positive things to say about the project in particular and the community as a whole Smiley Thank you Smiley Let's have more positive news here, we need to create a society

Thanks! We love our community! This month we are releasing a Paper Wallet Generator Smiley Also, Olie480 got Vanity Address Generator Vanity-Gen to include support for Ignition, so you can make addresses that start with words you would like, very easily now! https://github.com/exploitagency/vanitygen-plus

Looking forward to share many more developments and milestones with the community!
Moreover, are there other breaking news from Ignition Coin team?
Today, the coin has risen more than 75% in comparison of its yesterday price.
I guess something amazing happened with the project has been released recently.
Can you give me any hint on this positive movement of our favorite project.
Activity: 225

With the Vanity Address Generator, am I right in thinking that the compiled binary is months out of date and if you want to use it for Ignition Coin, you have to compile the source code yourself?

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Activity: 67
Merit: 2
The project before was already good when it was in the scrypt algorithm, now with neoscrypt and masternode it got even better.  Grin

==========================================================

!!! ⚡IGNITIONCOIN - ACTIVE POSITIVEONE POOL !!!

⚡IGNITION COIN⚡ - NEOSCRYPT

HappyMining
I can not extract or mine this coin with my L3 +++?

No we moved to Neoscrypt around 1-2 weeks ago.
Activity: 17
I can not extract or mine this coin with my L3 +++?
IC ANN image updated to reflect Neoscrypt rather than Scrypt algo in the description paragraphs
Activity: 728
Merit: 19

Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Ignition to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Ignition Pay:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u ipscfmDZhrLE7g7kGTiJWMNVECfkKjhJPV -p c=IC

To mine only this coin use mc=IC, example below for BTC pay & mining this coin only.  You can also mine this coin and get paid in this coin by using c=IC,mc=IC as your password.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC,mc=IC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/IC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2116

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 45
There won't be a debug.log file from the other version of wallet, since I deleted that entire directory.
the debug file that will be there will be from the new installation of 1.1 (same 1.1 as I had before).

I'll join the discord sometime this weekend.

Thanks.
Just FYI - Updated the pools on the OP to reflect pools that are confirmed to have been upgraded to Neoscrypt! Sorry for any confusion

Will be doing more updates to the OP during the week as we consolidate the latest information
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

Bounties can be found here: https://medium.com/@ignitioncoin/the-ignition-coin-bounty-programs-phase-iii-c53c0309b497
Pages:
Jump to: