Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IC] ⚡ Ignition Coin ⚡ - 5M Over 50 Years, PoW/PoS/MN - Fair Distribution - page 7. (Read 44442 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Ignition Community Devs,

I recently upgraded to Ignition Wallet version 1.1.0.0-60029 in the middle of July 2018.

On July 29 I received a staking reward in my wallet.
I saw the staking reward some time after it matured.
It split my total amount of coins (241.793) into 2 amounts.

I went into coin control, made them one amount, then sent them to myself.

My balance after all of this (received the 1.7 staking reward and combined my coins
into one input) was 243.493.

A day later, I looked at my wallet, and the staking transaction completely disappeared from the
transactions list, and my balance went back to 241.793.

I look at this link on the ignition explorer, and it shows that I staked to my wallet:

http://explorer.ignitioncoin.org/tx/d831defd1892e4c39e5b2690bd85ab7688c404a461477169ae19b3e9b1a40bd3

Although it shows I staked, that transaction is GONE from my wallet transactions, and that reward I received that
day is gone from my balance, and my balance on the explorer.
It's as though someone somehow deleted it from existance like I never received it, but I did.

I went in today, and backed up my wallet.dat file, and ignition.conf file.
I then deleted the entire Ignition directory. I downloaded another copy of the wallet version 1.1.0
and ran it, let it totally sync up. Then I moved my wallet.dat and ignition.conf file back into the correct
appdata location.
My balance still shows 241.793, and that stake reward I received on 29JUL2018 (shown in the link above)
is still GONE.

Any ideas what happened there?

SLasVegas

Try repairwallet command in  the debug console if not join our discord, and send your debug.log to me (technium on discord)
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Ignition Community Devs,

I recently upgraded to Ignition Wallet version 1.1.0.0-60029 in the middle of July 2018.

On July 29 I received a staking reward in my wallet.
I saw the staking reward some time after it matured.
It split my total amount of coins (241.793) into 2 amounts.

I went into coin control, made them one amount, then sent them to myself.

My balance after all of this (received the 1.7 staking reward and combined my coins
into one input) was 243.493.

A day later, I looked at my wallet, and the staking transaction completely disappeared from the
transactions list, and my balance went back to 241.793.

I look at this link on the ignition explorer, and it shows that I staked to my wallet:

http://explorer.ignitioncoin.org/tx/d831defd1892e4c39e5b2690bd85ab7688c404a461477169ae19b3e9b1a40bd3

Although it shows I staked, that transaction is GONE from my wallet transactions, and that reward I received that
day is gone from my balance, and my balance on the explorer.
It's as though someone somehow deleted it from existance like I never received it, but I did.

I went in today, and backed up my wallet.dat file, and ignition.conf file.
I then deleted the entire Ignition directory. I downloaded another copy of the wallet version 1.1.0
and ran it, let it totally sync up. Then I moved my wallet.dat and ignition.conf file back into the correct
appdata location.
My balance still shows 241.793, and that stake reward I received on 29JUL2018 (shown in the link above)
is still GONE.

Any ideas what happened there?

SLasVegas
Activity: 225
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

Please don't spam, take the time to read a bit and you will see that there is no signature bounty program here. I see all your posts are basically just spam.
Activity: 46
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
Github activity is good, project is developing, but it is still no link to this thread on cmc.
is there switch to neoscrypt or form neo to scrypt

It happened days ago. Update your wallet if you havent please
im quite used to compiling the different tokens by now, but im having huge issues with compiling from github, it stops when libmemenv is compiled, no errors, so the question is, how do i compile standard Ingnitiond file?

It compiled. Go to the bins folder of the repo root. It changed to there 2-3 versions ago
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
is there switch to neoscrypt or form neo to scrypt
Activity: 42
love the update.
mining with my pc now Smiley

much love to this grandios coin and community.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
im quite used to compiling the different tokens by now, but im having huge issues with compiling from github, it stops when libmemenv is compiled, no errors, so the question is, how do i compile standard Ingnitiond file?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I added a few weeks ago the Ignition Coin (IC) to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/IC/
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
wait till 1 mil. coin will be supplied, then supply will drop faktor 3
buy asap and setup masternode
community is big in this project and this is a key for success
Activity: 225
Why did the price fall so hard? It such a nice project.

It has recovered quite a bit now, up over 40% on it's low. I think it may have been about fears of the fork that is happening to allow GPU mining but that is not an issue now so it is recovering. I think we may see a dollar by the end of the week. Buy now before too late.
Activity: 42
Why did the price fall so hard? It such a nice project.
I suppose this plan is very good and nice. A rather interesting website, reasoned website.  Good luck guys.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
same ALGO but anti asic now ?

Neoscrypt is a scrypt compatible pow algorithm but, no, it is different algo none the less. Created by Ghostlander, you can see all of his work here: https://github.com/ghostlander/
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
same ALGO but anti asic now ?
Why change the algo? You dont think people have GPU farms? If you want to get your hands on some IC, then buy it. The argument about asics being too expensive is stupid, you can buy a 580 MH scrypt miner for about $350.00, tha average GPU is $400.00, and the are shit tons of GPU farms that will rape this coin just as fast as every other algo...

No one argued that ASICs being expensive was the reason we switched. It does further decentralize us but it is 1 of many changes that we made to protect from 51% attacks, keep block times to 2minutes, and keep the pow/pos ratio at the proper ratio more consistently.

Ok, so who has a neoscrypt mining pool?

https://hashfast.me 
http://antminepool.com
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/ignition
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Why change the algo? You dont think people have GPU farms? If you want to get your hands on some IC, then buy it. The argument about asics being too expensive is stupid, you can buy a 580 MH scrypt miner for about $350.00, tha average GPU is $400.00, and the are shit tons of GPU farms that will rape this coin just as fast as every other algo...

No one argued that ASICs being expensive was the reason we switched. It does further decentralize us but it is 1 of many changes that we made to protect from 51% attacks, keep block times to 2minutes, and keep the pow/pos ratio at the proper ratio more consistently.

Ok, so who has a neoscrypt mining pool?
Pages:
Jump to: