Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 35. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I will also increase the amount you must have in a master node from 1,000 to 100,000 ICASH.

So

• Reduce blockreward to 266
  • Increase masternode start amount to 100.000 ICASH
Hello everyone!

Have a couple of questions that I would need some community feedback on  Wink.

• reduce blockreward, yes or no. And how much?
  • Is there anyone who is good at Python and would like to help develop www.icashmud.info?
  • I am looking to start a Arianne RPG Server (2d mmorpg) with iCash currency. Would there be any interest in playing it?

reduce blockreward, yes or no.  -- Yes  Reward /= 10

Do you mean 2662/10=266 or just 10? Because only 10 feels a bit low
Yes for example ...

266 in block reward works for me, anyone have any objection?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Hello everyone!

• Is there anyone who is good at Python and would like to help develop www.icashmud.info?
  • I am looking to start a Arianne RPG Server (2d mmorpg) with iCash currency. Would there be any interest in playing it?

Yes for example ...
Hello everyone!

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Any updates on your Icash game development dev?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is the blockchain stuck???

Maybe you can try and contact them dev?  Undecided

Volume of the last 30 days

Still more then 1 btc buy support... And yet other coins who are not on the delisting list, have almost 0 buy support and less montly volume... ccex wtf are you doing lol

It's really a pity but think they want to have an average volume of 0.2 BTC / day. If nothing else, we have Yobit anyway.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Maybe you can try and contact them dev?  Undecided

Volume of the last 30 days

Still more then 1 btc buy support... And yet other coins who are not on the delisting list, have almost 0 buy support and less montly volume... ccex wtf are you doing lol
Is this you preparing for the gaming platform or something dev?

It goes all the way to nr. 200+ Huh

Maybe someone that accumulate awaiting news about the game  Wink?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Is this you preparing for the gaming platform or something dev?

It goes all the way to nr. 200+ Huh
Get paid to play

Help us test if it is any interest in playing this Mud game and earn iCash while playing. Each gold in the game is worth 1 iCash.

What is a MUD?

MUD stands for "Multi-User Dungeon", and refers to a text-based multi-user game centered around a fantasy adventure genre such as Dungeons and Dragons.

In a typical MUD, a person would connect to a MUD Server using a Telnet client (such as windows Telnet) or a MUD client (which is usually just a fancy telnet program).

That person would then create a character.  A character is an adventuring person whose role you would take on whenever you log into the MUD.  A character may be a sword swinging Fighter, a sneaky Thief, a spell casting Mage, a powerful Cleric, or even a singing Bard.  Your character can also be of many different races, including Elf, Gnome, Dwarf, Human, Halfling, and sometimes many others.

Once a person has a character in a MUD, they may take that character on wondrous adventures.  A character may explore vast caverns, fight numerous monsters, uncover fabulous treasures, solve intriguing puzzles, and avoid numerous traps.

The object, however, is always the same: to advance the character in Experience.  As a character advances in Experience, he or she also gains new powers and capabilities, allowing the character to take on even more difficult monsters and explore more dangerous places, with even greater reward.

A Mud is Text Based

In this world of computer games with amazing graphical capabilities, why would anyone play a text based game?  Another question might be:  If we have television, why bother reading books?  The answer is the same.  Our imagination still provides greater inspiration than any high resolution computer game, or any television show can mimic.

MUDs can be extremely well written at times, providing descriptive places and monsters that interact with you at a level of complexity unmatched in the best computer game.  Also, since your interaction is through english word commands, your ability to interact with the world is also greatly enhanced.  In fact, interaction can be so complex and realistic that many people play MUDs just for that social interaction, foregoing the greater aim of advancing a character.

In conclusion, it should be pointed out that a MUD can be the most addictive, rewarding leisure experience of your life, if you give it a chance.

If you have any questions: www.icashmud.info

How to play:
Download: http://www.mudlet.org/
Address: 108.61.198.249
Port: 5555

any news dev?

Right now I'm checking out various MMORPG systems, and how to integrate iCash in the game.

Good to see that we now have 108 masternodes  Wink.

But i don't understand this guy i9QboeuiwxarkN3Y1pPP61tJrjLusVRycX, he does almost all the work on the network, but then dumps all at any price. Even 1 satoshi.

That's often a miners philosophy, they want immediate profit to pay their electricity bills and hardware costs. They cannot afford to hodl with those bills looming over them.

well cheap coins at least  Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

But i don't understand this guy i9QboeuiwxarkN3Y1pPP61tJrjLusVRycX, he does almost all the work on the network, but then dumps all at any price. Even 1 satoshi.

That's often a miners philosophy, they want immediate profit to pay their electricity bills and hardware costs. They cannot afford to hodl with those bills looming over them.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Dev is there any staking with this coin? I'm just trying to figure out if this coin is worth holding in a offline wallet rather than using an online wallet.

Doesn't seem like there is POW so I'm guessing there isn't any staking from what I am reading in the OP.

Oh well, time to set up some more masternodes.

Your right, there is no staking.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dev is there any staking with this coin? I'm just trying to figure out if this coin is worth holding in a offline wallet rather than using an online wallet.

Doesn't seem like there is POW so I'm guessing there isn't any staking from what I am reading in the OP.

Oh well, time to set up some more masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: