Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 37. (Read 94720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I think you forgot the ~2.5 btc order that got filled on ~80 satoshi a few weeks ago?  Nothing happend but a price crash after that Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think there will be a some marketing of this coin after that buy order is taken out. Nobody wants to baghold 1 btc of something that wouldn't make them more money.

Expect the price to rise after this.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
wtf?  Roll Eyes

Why would you quote your picture if you want it to be deleted?  Cool I doubt he will delete his post though  Cheesy Instead of bringing yourself back up front, just let it rest. And no one will even know or care in 2 months Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
this is dev  it is just child  do same thing cryptonote coin   make many abandoned

HorizonCoin and OrionCoin are two different Teams. It like a Contest. Which Coin would be more successful

You're a liar and you know it.  Now quit wasting peoples time with your crap.  You're as bad as that hack that made matrixcoin, hashcoin, and dreamcoin.  One right after another and all crap.

Instagram:

http://s29.postimg.org/ijzxto35j/instagram.png

Cryptocointalk:

http://s3.postimg.org/993fg1jzn/cryptotalk.png

Hey Hey Hey. First of all i stoped to build Coins. That was just a little "I want to have experience with CSS time". And yes that was not my best decision. I know it. But please don't think that every Coin that look at the first second is shit is from me.

I don't even noticed this Coin,the first time was today. Where I googled bitcoin and presidentcoin to delete the worse time of my unexperienced Dev time.

I better stay with HTML,PHP and CSS and please delete this picture.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I'm going to set some masternodes for Icash.

Nice , the more masternodes the better  Wink.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I'm going to set some masternodes for Icash.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
You can now purchase iCash poker chips on http://cryptochips.net/
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
~10 satoshi is really a joke. Maybe the code is all copy/paste, but the dev clearly knows his stuff for cloning dash. I tried, but failed (I'm no pro dev though, but I know the basics) And everything is working.. Masternodes.. Darksend... I guess the only thing we lack is marketing. Maybe we can set up a bounty for some promotion? I think a few well known crypto-twitterfreaks could be interested in that Wink

Good ide Cheesy, i'll put up a promotion bounty address immediately : iJkHKdTybZk9aSPFPVX38t27Jb9KYtTskS.

edit: And donating 182,000 ICASH tx: 16ada19187d73e8515f3dd9c4e645c44c96b9d62c05aff7c3ba8e37e03113b6b to it.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
~10 satoshi is really a joke. Maybe the code is all copy/paste, but the dev clearly knows his stuff for cloning dash. I tried, but failed (I'm no pro dev though, but I know the basics) And everything is working.. Masternodes.. Darksend... I guess the only thing we lack is marketing. Maybe we can set up a bounty for some promotion? I think a few well known crypto-twitterfreaks could be interested in that Wink
Waiting for the price to rise  Cheesy

Not much selling going on.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
nice to see some people getting on board
Awesome coin! Bought a few thousand earlier this week.
Activity: 392
Hi all, iCash integration within the CSGO servers I manage has been completed.

It is easy to play and earn iCash, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.

NICE.

some use for this coin =)

this coin could easily floor at 1k with proper exposure. its up to us
Activity: 409
Hi all, iCash integration within the CSGO servers I manage has been completed.

It is easy to play and earn iCash, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: