Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 36. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!

I want to apologize for not writing so much in this thread but I've been busy with arranging everything together with the game. This is a very large project that will take a long time but instead of trying to get the outside world to start using iCash, we will in a sense have a world of our own where iCash is used as currency.

Regarding the price is so low and the supply so high, I can't do much except silently collect as much as I can. Because once we begin to let players in the game and they realize that you don't have to buy iCash but can get them by mining, our hashrate probably gonna go up and then the coin supply drop.

But as I said this will take a long time so do not invest more than you can afford to lose and are you looking for a coin that will make you rich quick, this is probably not the coin for you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I'm #2 on the richlist...This coin better rise in value, i'm just going to hope it does...

this thread and dev is way too quiet.

This thread is indeed way too quiet... The market almost died unfortunately... The market cap at 2 satoshi is about 1.5-2btc  Lips sealed We need to do something before Icash completely dies.. Which would be a damn shame.. This is not the dev's fault, this is pure lack of community interest Sad

I really hoped this coin would work out.. It has a great name..

Cheers,

Banzai
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I'm #2 on the richlist...This coin better rise in value, i'm just going to hope it does...

this thread and dev is way too quiet.
iCASH was mentioned in a HYPER article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Thanks for being a part of our crypto gaming network!

That's awesome!
iCASH was mentioned in a HYPER article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Really nice  Wink.
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

The graphics are looking really peacefull btw Smiley

I like the "blockery" style  Smiley

What kind of game can we expect? You've got me really curious with this image...

Did you build that yourself, or with some kind of "engine"?

I would almost think this would be a Huntercoin v2? In-game coin hunt or something? Grin

I really like the graphics too!

I have a proposal for a partnership to have HYPER and GP integrated into the MMO as well. I will be in touch soon Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
The graphics are looking really peacefull btw Smiley

I like the "blockery" style  Smiley

What kind of game can we expect? You've got me really curious with this image...

Did you build that yourself, or with some kind of "engine"?

I would almost think this would be a Huntercoin v2? In-game coin hunt or something? Grin
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
There are some nice ideas here but you really need to start thinking to do some cut supply or do a POS transfer like Noblecoin did!

I fully agree with you! Inflation is killing/killed us

Maybe POS/POW hybrid and Masternodes? That would be a first  Wink
As in cutting blockrewards at least 50%, and add POS Roll Eyes
There's some activity for ICASH on twitter  Tongue
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
There are some nice ideas here but you really need to start thinking to do some cut supply or do a POS transfer like Noblecoin did!
I think you forgot the ~2.5 btc order that got filled on ~80 satoshi a few weeks ago?  Nothing happend but a price crash after that Undecided

You're right.

Yes more info about the game please! This coin can get big, apple is considering launching their own icash payment system so this should be interesting.

I want to learn more about the MMORPG too as HYPER is a gaming currency too and I am hoping we can collaborate in some way Wink

A collaboration? That would be awesome. As I get older I realize more people want to be paid for their time. When playing games, whether it be on the PC or Console, most people think that getting paid to play games is just a dream or only done via youtube -you have to have a following to be a successful paid gamer. So they lose interest and they don't play the game as hard as they could have.

With in game currency where the players is able to have real cash withdrawn, it will amplify the trend of being a paid gamer.

Virtual Currency is basically what it is -virtual so it makes sense to have something pay for your time online or offline using a computer system.

Okay remember that this is still only very early in the planning stage.

The game is meant to be a mix between the tibia and runescape.

Looking roughly like this.

It is also thought that players should be able to submit proposals on quests, items, weapons and so on. If members like them and we put them in the game the person gets paid for it.

Looks amazing. I like the 3D visuals, looks different than most games out there.
Okay remember that this is still only very early in the planning stage.

The game is meant to be a mix between the tibia and runescape.

Looking roughly like this.

It is also thought that players should be able to submit proposals on quests, items, weapons and so on. If members like them and we put them in the game the person gets paid for it.
I think you forgot the ~2.5 btc order that got filled on ~80 satoshi a few weeks ago?  Nothing happend but a price crash after that Undecided

You're right.

Yes more info about the game please! This coin can get big, apple is considering launching their own icash payment system so this should be interesting.

I want to learn more about the MMORPG too as HYPER is a gaming currency too and I am hoping we can collaborate in some way Wink
I think you forgot the ~2.5 btc order that got filled on ~80 satoshi a few weeks ago?  Nothing happend but a price crash after that Undecided

You're right.

Hi iCASH community.

I hope you are all enjoying being able to win iCASH playing CSGO on HYPER's Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to post in our thread (linked in my sig)

Also can someone give me some more details about your MMORPG?

Game on!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
any news? market is almost dead  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: