Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 39. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
WTF I bought some of this yesterday only to see dev has multiple copies of this coin???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpay-epay-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-976153

You scam dev need to leave crypto.

We've already gone through that thing with epay if you read the thread.

I'm not the same dev and has nothing to do with epay.

You didn't make ePay but it has the exact same specs... right

Well... they don't have the same specs.

Okay well I think you need to change things up a bit. Redesign, the logo is terrible. Try to make it look like it wasn't just copy + paste.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
WTF I bought some of this yesterday only to see dev has multiple copies of this coin???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpay-epay-anonymous-x11-masternodes-darksend-instantx-976153

Well... they don't have the same specs.
@kryptographer

Isn't this a copy of DashCoin or whatever Huh The first post is quite the same even the anonymization scheme is the same!

+ I don't have time to read the whole thread so a quick answer will be fine! Thank Y

Yes it`s a fork from dash with a diffrent block reward right now.

@kryptographer

@kryptographer

The block reward are based on 222222222/(((diff+2600)/9)^2) where diff is from the previous block

If you look at block 13813 the diff is 12.84847464

Then you run 222222222/(((12,84847464+2600)/9)^2) and the result is 2636.59883177 so the next block reward should be 2636

And the block reward on 13814 is 2636.

Then if you look at block 7669 the diff was 480.96324752

222222222/(((480,96324752+2600)/9)^2) = 1896.26692151

So at block 7670 the reward was only 1896

Thanks for the explanation. Seems like a good one for miners and buyers right now.
@kryptographer
I just checked the code and the rewards look good. I can see there is a max reward of 2662 coins hard coded so I know we're good there. The only part I don't understand is how the reward calculation works and why were they set up that way?  I mean this is kinda crazy right:

int64_t GetBlockValue(int nBits, int nHeight, int64_t nFees)
{
   double dDiff = (double)0x0000ffff / (double)(nBits & 0x00ffffff);

/* fixed bug caused diff to not be correctly calculated */
   if(nHeight > 3 || TestNet()) dDiff = ConvertBitsToDouble(nBits);

int64_t nSubsidy = 0;

// if(nHeight >= 5465) {
   //     if((nHeight >= 17000 && dDiff > 75) || nHeight >= 24000)
   { // GPU/ASIC difficulty calc
            // 222222222/(((x+2600)/9)^2)
            nSubsidy = (222222222.0 / (pow((dDiff+2600.0)/9.0,2.0)));
            if (nSubsidy > 2662) nSubsidy = 2662;
            if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
        } //else { // CPU mining calc

//   nSubsidy = (11111.0 / (pow((dDiff+51.0)/6.0,2.0)));
        //   if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
           // if (nSubsidy < 25) nSubsidy = 25;
       // }
   // } else {
//        nSubsidy = (1111.0 / (pow((dDiff+1.0),2.0)));
//        if (nSubsidy > 500) nSubsidy = 500;
//        if (nSubsidy < 1) nSubsidy = 1;
//    }

// LogPrintf("height %u diff %4.2f reward %i \n", nHeight, dDiff, nSubsidy);
    nSubsidy *= COIN;

if(TestNet()){
        for(int i = 46200; i <= nHeight; i += 210240) nSubsidy -= nSubsidy/14;
    } else {

// yearly decline of production by 7.1% per year, projected 21.3M coins max by year 2050.
         for(int i = 210240; i <= nHeight; i += 210240) nSubsidy -= nSubsidy/14;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;

}

Again, code looks good nothing malicious (although I did not do a thorough check elsewhere in the code). I would just like a simple explanation of how that calculation works when you have time. I assume its something like if the diff is high there are either more or less rewards given? It seems right now the blocks are consistently close to the max. Thanks
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
This seems like quite a good coin with a tiny market cap, just bought some up. Can I help test?

Nice you like it  Cheesy. Help is more than welcome the site is www.icasharcade.com (better to have a open beta test, there everyone can register). Post your username in the forum on the site and I will send 10,000 iCash to you there.

It is  Smiley Really small marketcap atm

And unlike crave, darksend is already working I think  Wink

Yes it's working but no one is mixing coins right now  Undecided.

That great, just played some games and buying more Smiley

Feel free to RT

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/588022491332894721

EDIT : PROMO now closed
@kryptographer
This seems like quite a good coin with a tiny market cap, just bought some up. Can I help test?

Nice you like it  Cheesy. Help is more than welcome the site is www.icasharcade.com (better to have a open beta test, there everyone can register). Post your username in the forum on the site and I will send 10,000 iCash to you there.

That great, just played some games and buying more Smiley

The arcade is a cool concept, I tried it out obviously is beta but is different...

Yea I dont get how this can be selling so cheap with only 32M coins mined currently masternodes working, dev around working on project..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
It is  Smiley Really small marketcap atm

And unlike crave, darksend is already working I think  Wink
@kryptographer
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
a good option might be just to fork without POW and POS only, would be a good catalist. maybe in conjunction with the arcade? At this price and 32m coins the market cap is 5-10 btc  Shocked

No POS is no good ide and the Masternodes already works in some way as POS.

I agree, although my masternode wallet only has about 20k in it atm, and my main wallet with all my funds in it is doing nothing right now Cheesy

Need some beta testers to our arcade site, I need testing the various functions of the page. Each tester gets 10,000 ICASH on the site to play and test the site with.

If you need more people. Sign me up  Smiley
Need some beta testers to our arcade site, I need testing the various functions of the page. Each tester gets 10,000 ICASH on the site to play and test the site with.

Im in, let me know what I need to do to participate

Nice send me a pm your desired username and i'll create a user for you.

Im in, let me know what I need to do to participate
a good option might be just to fork without POW and POS only, would be a good catalist. maybe in conjunction with the arcade? At this price and 32m coins the market cap is 5-10 btc  Shocked

No POS is no good ide and the Masternodes already works in some way as POS.
Pages:
Jump to: