Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 28. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
Often when I do a search for ICC, Insta Cash pops up as they used the same ICC. For instance Coinlib.io.

Is there any affiliation to this coin?

Thanks!
Activity: 163
hope we have a good week!come on icc
Activity: 155
The team is gradually completing and advancing various tasks. A down-to-earth team will allow us to invest with confidence. Smiley
Activity: 233
new week begin! hope we have a good week!
icc  will be  1 usd   i believe it!

I sure hope that you are right.

I am confident that it will increase in value but, whatever the total supply ends up being for which the Blue Book puts it anywhere between 10 billion and 100 billion. That is a huge range and depending on what end of the scale it lands on will definitely impact the value.

I see lots of activity from the Chinese community on the ICC Forum. I would love to see more interest from the English community.

Thank you for your support. This is a huge mistake in translation.

It has been corrected.

If you look closely at the Blue Book,
you will find that the total amount is between 2 billion and 10 billion.
As of now, the total amount remains 7946305147, you can see this number on the official website.

We are not pursuing prices. Our job is to make the ICC circulate, so that ordinary people around the world can join the various blockchain areas without technical thresholds.

Hi Kelvinchoy,

Thank you for your response. I wasn't trying to be negative in any way. Maybe I am misunderstanding and I apologize if I am. I was actually referring to the last sentence in the Blue Book Chapter 2.1. Which reads as follows:

"Therefore, after development phase, the total amount of interconnect cash will be fixed between 20 billion and 100 billion."

I understand that you are not pursuing prices but, I must say that people that have invested are concerned with coin value and do hope to see it increase.

For what it matters, I do support your project. I have been advised by others to bail on it but, I refuse to do so. I will continue to hold!  Grin

It has been corrected.

Thanks! As always, I appreciate your prompt response and attention to the matter.

Recommend you to join bounty , bitcointalk Forum's reply has a relatively high weight, you can see the weight and other people's ICP value in the ranking.

Thanks. I do have an ICC forum account. I have actually posted on there many times. Is that enough to receive the bounty?
Also, I have received the airdrop many times as well. Many thanks for that!👍🙏
Activity: 320
Merit: 100

I am confident that it will increase in value but, whatever the total supply ends up being for which the Blue Book puts it anywhere between 10 billion and 100 billion. That is a huge range and depending on what end of the scale it lands on will definitely impact the value.

I see lots of activity from the Chinese community on the ICC Forum. I would love to see more interest from the English community.

It has been corrected.

As of now, the total amount remains 7946305147, you can see this number on the official website.

We are not pursuing prices. Our job is to make the ICC circulate, so that ordinary people around the world can join the various blockchain areas without technical thresholds.

Hi Kelvinchoy,

Thank you for your response. I wasn't trying to be negative in any way. Maybe I am misunderstanding and I apologize if I am. I was actually referring to the last sentence in the Blue Book Chapter 2.1. Which reads as follows:

"Therefore, after development phase, the total amount of interconnect cash will be fixed between 20 billion and 100 billion."

I understand that you are not pursuing prices but, I must say that people that have invested are concerned with coin value and do hope to see it increase.

For what it matters, I do support your project. I have been advised by others to bail on it but, I refuse to do so. I will continue to hold!  Grin

It has been corrected.

Thanks! As always, I appreciate your prompt response and attention to the matter.

Recommend you to join bounty , bitcointalk Forum's reply has a relatively high weight, you can see the weight and other people's ICP value in the ranking.

It has been corrected.

Hi Kelvinchoy,

It has been corrected.

Activity: 105
hope all can be done
Activity: 105

It has been corrected.

Hi Kelvinchoy,

It has been corrected.

Hi Kelvinchoy,

Activity: 68
Activity: 108
Congratulations to more than a thousand replies of the Forum!!

Hope the ICC become better.
Congratulations to more than a thousand replies of the Forum

An exciting community

Welcome everyone to join!
Activity: 102
Keep focus on this new project.Maybe there will be some interesting story.
Activity: 233
got airdrop!,hope it better
Activity: 91
Activity: 163
come on Take off at an early date
Pages:
Jump to: