Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 25. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 0
I think the new project could hardly attract people because the market is now flying. But I believe the icc will to the moon sooner or later.
Activity: 155
The most anticipated weekly is Monday, because you can get the last week's ICC bounty. Cheesy
Activity: 47
I think this kind of project is the good one, the dev team working hard in the background to deliver what it was promised. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Activity: 110
Hello dev. Does your pj have any bonus programs and bounty programs?
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.

I’m not a dev, but Interconnect Cash ICC does have a decent airdrop & bounty program. Go to Ic.cash and register to their forum and website. They have had a little trouble with the registration step. New website and still working through some bugs. I’m not sure if it’s been taken care of yet. They seem to lean a little toward the Chinese side but, I do expect more attention to the English side in the near future.

Also, they do have a Telegram Group:

https://t.me/Interconnect_cash

I am hoping to see more activity on it. Especially English speaking for my sake anyway. Lol

Activity: 79
Hello dev. Does your pj have any bonus programs and bounty programs?
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
we need more people to join the icc project. a more activite community will lead to a better project

I’ve been pushing ICC to many others but, it has been challenging for new people to get registered on the new website and forum. I have pretty much given up until it is made easier.
 we need more people to join the icc project. a more activite community will lead to a better project
I think offical groups should be more active in updating the twitter and weibo
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
Development period: 13/40
Contract address: 0x9c9fa08df6aacc03b8d1da722b94c2228f2271dc
Conversion ratio: 1ETH = 1350000 ICC

Welcome to understand, participate, hold.
Activity: 105
Activity: 68
good hope  you will make it!
The ICC can be obtained through the weekly bounty quests, but surprisingly this week's bounty quest did not add Facebook promotion. Huh
Often when I do a search for ICC, Insta Cash pops up as they used the same ICC. For instance Coinlib.io.

Is there any affiliation to this coin?

Thanks!

Not yet, the volume is not enough.

Is there any connection between Interconnect Cash (ICC) and Insta Cash Coin (ICC)?

No connection

There seems to be some confusion on my Delta Mobile app and Coinlib.io as they both seem to be tracking Interconnect Cast (ICC) transactions / status under Insta Cash Coin (ICC). Hopefully they get it straightened out.

There are many tokens adn coins that use same name, should be careful and check the offical webstie to know which market has the token or coin been listed.

I understand what you are saying but check it out. Both Coinlib.io and the Delta Mobile app are reflecting the status of Interconnect Cash which has current activity and is currently listed on Stocks.exchange & Southxchange but, it shows up as Insta Cash which shouldn’t show up with any status and is not listed on either of the exchanges listed.

I noticed what you said, Stocks.exchange and Southxchange listed us, the price also is our price, maybe the name is confused.

They did not reply to our contact, We will contact the updated one again.

Just wanted to check on the issue witn Interconnect Cash ICC stats showing up as Insta Cash ICC on Coinlib. I hope that this will be taken care of soon.
Huge day on Stocks.Exchange. ICC/BTC 24 hr volume at $181,000. I think that the word is out and people are noticing how promising this project is. Better get in now while it’s still extremely undervalued.
Activity: 111
I wish good luck to the developers and all participants of this project!
Activity: 91
In some countries that use English for promotion, I think this is very good for improving the visibility of ICC.

You had better stock up now on ICC while it’s cheap because I think that when they finally do, the price will go up.
In some countries that use English for promotion, I think this is very good for improving the visibility of ICC.
Once the English community becomes aware of ICC and what it’s about, I think that this projects following will explode.

agree, that will be fine if the dev could make icc popular to more people/
Pages:
Jump to: