Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 23. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
All, please keep in mind that ICC has a Telegram group. I know that it is only a one time bounty reward but, it is a great place to discuss the project. Hopefully the team can incorporate some type of bounty reward on there. Maybe for things like helpful responses to questions or promoting ICC. Just a thought.

Don’t forget to join the Telegram group. A great way to discuss project!

Because of the china govermment blocked the Telegram, many people cannot use Telegram, now the ICC Telegram group only 81 member, and no one discuss anything except the weekly report.

A lot of people use QQ in china,  more than 500 member in ICC QQ group.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that. I did join QQ but, I'm not very familiar with it and I am unable to find the group.

You can search QQ group number, ICC group number 677383871

Not really sure as to how to search for a group and also, will it all be in Chinese?

I think you can google" How to find and join QQ Group?" Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 110
All, please keep in mind that ICC has a Telegram group. I know that it is only a one time bounty reward but, it is a great place to discuss the project. Hopefully the team can incorporate some type of bounty reward on there. Maybe for things like helpful responses to questions or promoting ICC. Just a thought.

Because of the china govermment blocked the Telegram, many people cannot use Telegram, now the ICC Telegram group only 81 member, and no one discuss anything except the weekly report.

Oh, wow. Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that. I did join QQ but, I'm not very familiar with it and I am unable to find the group.

Not really sure as to how to search for a group and also, will it all be in Chinese?

The ICC can be obtained through the weekly bounty quests, but surprisingly this week's bounty quest did not add Facebook promotion. Huh

Yeah, they delete the Facebook, i don't know why, first ver bounty have Facebook promotion.
Some days ago I have already feedbacked this to the team, hope they add Facebook promotion in bounty quest.

I too hope to see this get added to the bounty!

They reply to me, all of bounty are automatic review by software, but  the Facebook can not support to automatic review,  then they remove it.
Hope more and more people join the English community.

Come on ICC!

Grin Grin Grin

Come on peeps, where are you at?

China  Grin Grin

I think the ICC SHOULD  more international, let more people know and join.

I so agree! There’s hardly anyone that knows about ICC outside of China it seems . I keep spreading the word but, most people I speak to aren’t interested for which I believe is because there isn’t any information to be found on the internet other than the ic.cash website.

Come on ICC!

Grin Grin Grin

China  Grin Grin

I think the ICC SHOULD  more international, let more people know and join.
Does ICC have a goal for coin value by years end?

I'm not project member, as i know, they have no goal for coin value, frist they hard work on mining & strategy platform, and onboarding more exchangers.
Activity: 163
 ICC, you will be the best!
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. I’ll have to check it out and hope that  worth the investment.

Early investor here. I do see lots of potential that will be fruitful in time.

I think so, also early investor. the team hard work, weekly report update on time.  good project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What does this coin have which makes it different from all the other coins out there?
Does ICC have a goal for coin value by years end?
Activity: 102

Come on ICC!

Grin Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: