Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICC]The Best Choice To Investment DIGICCY|InterconnectCash(ICC) - page 24. (Read 3188 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. I’ll have to check it out and hope that  worth the investment.

Early investor here. I do see lots of potential that will be fruitful in time.
All, please keep in mind that ICC has a Telegram group. I know that it is only a one time bounty reward but, it is a great place to discuss the project. Hopefully the team can incorporate some type of bounty reward on there. Maybe for things like helpful responses to questions or promoting ICC. Just a thought.
Hope more and more people join the English community.

Come on ICC!

Grin Grin Grin

I feel the same. I invested mid January and was somewhat active but, felt like I was just talking to myself and continuously nagging at the admin so, I just kind of gave up. Let’s get this thing going! 😁
The ICC can be obtained through the weekly bounty quests, but surprisingly this week's bounty quest did not add Facebook promotion. Huh

Yeah, they delete the Facebook, i don't know why, first ver bounty have Facebook promotion.
Some days ago I have already feedbacked this to the team, hope they add Facebook promotion in bounty quest.

I too hope to see this get added to the bounty!
Activity: 108
Hope more and more people join the English community.

Come on ICC!

Grin Grin Grin
Glad to see activity. I was getting a little worried about project.
The ICC can be obtained through the weekly bounty quests, but surprisingly this week's bounty quest did not add Facebook promotion. Huh

Yeah, they delete the Facebook, i don't know why, first ver bounty have Facebook promotion.
Some days ago I have already feedbacked this to the team, hope they add Facebook promotion in bounty quest.
I understand correctly? Is it cloud-based mining? How does this project differ from others, or is it a normal mining?

Mining is one part of this project, more info pls refer the bluebook on web www.ic.cash.
Your site did not give me almost any information about the project. Tell me, what is your main goal? you will conduct ico? if yes, then when?

More detail info pls refer www.ic.cash, and read the bluebook.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I understand correctly? Is it cloud-based mining? How does this project differ from others, or is it a normal mining?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Your site did not give me almost any information about the project. Tell me, what is your main goal? you will conduct ico? if yes, then when?
Activity: 155
The team is steadily advancing its work and hopes to speed up the promotion so that more people can join the ICC
Activity: 163
Activity: 102