Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 16. (Read 137568 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
Hello to all IncognitoCoin community.
We are partnering with the IncognitoCoin and we will be accepting it as payment in our shop http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/
Every purchase using Incognitocoin as payment receive 10% discount.
For currencies not yet have integration with CoinPayments, follow the instructions below for manual purchase.

These altcoins still lack integration with our payment platform because it uses coin payments Them to follow the instructions below.

1 - Select your product and Typically perform the registration on the site.

2 - Choose the way of payment via bank deposit.

3 - Leave us a message que you want to pay using one of the coins above it.

4 - After que send the value of your purchase already in the currency chosen and the address of our wallet.

5 - After the payment confirmation we will start the shipping of your product.

And now we bring more innovation, we are a paypal verified shop and we are accepting credit cards and parceling purchases at 6x via paypal.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
no response as of yet from merchants, will continue to keep the thread informed.

It's probably news related to merchants.

Most likely. I'm eager to hear exactly what the news is.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
no response as of yet from merchants, will continue to keep the thread informed.

It's probably news related to merchants.
Activity: 56
We got some good news coming in, stay tuned.

Don't keep us guessing...
Activity: 140

What's the news?  Grin

wait my friend  Cool
Activity: 122

What's the news?  Grin
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Incognitocoin has been having great volume I think it's gonna skyrocket any second!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Activity: 97
Can we get an update on web-wallet progress?

The web-wallet is still in alpha status. More information should be available soon.
Can we get an update on web-wallet progress?
Activity: 122
Someone is really trying to keep the price down on bittrex  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
legendary
legendary
It's possible to vote for ICG at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I just voted, please vote people, if we all vote we can definitely do it. It's only 0.00100000 BTC
Activity: 97
It's possible to vote for ICG at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
legendary
We're also going to update the site soon, make a section that will advertise adding ICG to merchant sites. Making it much easier for merchants to get on board !

Thank you.

That's a good idea. you could also upload the logo with a few banners for online shops to use.

thats a good idea, when can we expect to see this happen?

We have spoken with golencrypto to do this, he has been very busy with work so he hasn't been able to come around to it, as much as he would like to.

but definitely soon!

Thanks
We're also going to update the site soon, make a section that will advertise adding ICG to merchant sites. Making it much easier for merchants to get on board !

Thank you.

That's a good idea. you could also upload the logo with a few banners for online shops to use.
legendary

Thank you.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with some merchants over accepting ICG. More info coming soon.

the merchants were unable to show up tonight, but we have postponed the meeting. more info soon

thanks

I'm looking forward to it. Getting broader merchant adoption will give much needed attention.
Pages:
Jump to: