Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 18. (Read 137568 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When can we except some updates ?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
anyone have any doubts on being added to blocknet?
legendary

That's true.. good point. Any suggestions anyone?

We could focus on a tag-line describing a key feature. Such as "Advanced Decentralized Cryptocurrency" or a derivative to signify an improvement.

i like that one, any others?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

We could focus on a tag-line describing a key feature. Such as "Advanced Decentralized Cryptocurrency" or a derivative to signify an improvement.
legendary
A preview of the Google Ad-Words campaign!

Want to donate to the campaign? Send some ICG this way!: 1EwcoBiRbAxRydf2uR5fAqMh1RfSDo3HKG

Thanks all

i would add something more unique then "alternative to bitcoin". Something to atract people, because this ad will be shown to users that search something about bitcoin/altcoins and they already know this....

Anyway good luck and if you need any type od advertising on our website, don't hasitate to ask.

Best,
AltCoinCalendar team

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Want to donate to the campaign? Send some ICG this way!: 1EwcoBiRbAxRydf2uR5fAqMh1RfSDo3HKG

Thanks all

i would add something more unique then "alternative to bitcoin". Something to atract people, because this ad will be shown to users that search something about bitcoin/altcoins and they already know this....

Anyway good luck and if you need any type od advertising on our website, don't hasitate to ask.

Best,
AltCoinCalendar team
legendary

Thanks all
Activity: 55
I'm also talking to the people of blocknet. Again, i'll post some more news as soon as I have some.

Smiley

Be careful with the BlockNet. All of the coins involved have lost value. I'm sure that once development get's underway though, that will reverse. It may be good exposure for ICG though, and that's what this coin needs at the moment.

I've contacted a prominent figure in crypto and have told him about the developments that are occurring with ICG. Hopefully, he'll take interest and spread the word. Let's contact those that have a lot of reach (twitter followers ect) and tell them about ICG.

Good point, it should be a community effort to increase exposure of ICG.
Activity: 322
I'm also talking to the people of blocknet. Again, i'll post some more news as soon as I have some.

Smiley

Be careful with the BlockNet. All of the coins involved have lost value. I'm sure that once development get's underway though, that will reverse. It may be good exposure for ICG though, and that's what this coin needs at the moment.

I've contacted a prominent figure in crypto and have told him about the developments that are occurring with ICG. Hopefully, he'll take interest and spread the word. Let's contact those that have a lot of reach (twitter followers ect) and tell them about ICG.
ICG dev team I believe you , And will holding my coins to next year Cheesy
Activity: 97
I will contually release promotional animations and infomercials for the community as well as the marketing campaign. I'm always open to requests, suggustions, and critiques so feel welcome to comment.
Activity: 84
Great news! I'm glad to be a part of this coin's community.
legendary

Smiley
legendary
For starters I will begin the google ad's campaign now. I will be posting periodic updates about that.

Join the community, and pitch some ideas, this coin is by and for the community.

legendary
Now that anon developments are implemented, the team will be focusing on marketing and social media exposure.

More information will come soon, now to the drawing board

Thanks all!

Activity: 322
I haven't checked in with this coin in a while. It's great to see how much work is being put into ICG! There is a real future with this coin!
Activity: 51
why isnt anyone making a big deal about THE NEW ANON WALLET Huh Huh Huh Huh

community seems pretty dead despite devs still working

i bought 200k ICG cuz I just noticed it, but doesnt look like markets have much activity

The community is still growing and altcoins in general are in a bear market.

The coin is quite cheap for the features it offers and ATM implentation. I think it has great potential.

unfortunately the markets trade based on activity and media exposure rather than potential and features.

what this coin lacks right now is marketing and exposure on twitter and social sites

mass marketing is needed alongside features releases for the optimal market pricing and trade activity

Those are certainly good points. Community participation can go a long way.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Incognitocoin

Update:

I will be investing 75 EUR to promote ICG on Google. I will aim these AD's to Crypto related sites.

If you would like to add to the pot, just let me know.
Activity: 350

i bought 200k ICG cuz I just noticed it, but doesnt look like markets have much activity

The coin is quite cheap for the features it offers and ATM implentation. I think it has great potential.

unfortunately the markets trade based on activity and media exposure rather than potential and features.

what this coin lacks right now is marketing and exposure on twitter and social sites

mass marketing is needed alongside features releases for the optimal market pricing and trade activity

Activity: 51

Pages:
Jump to: