Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 14. (Read 137531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Update:

A paper wallet generator has been created for Incognito Coin at https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=IncognitoCoin
enabling payments at physical locations where the payment processor cointopay is used. The ICG team is still actively increasing merchant
acceptance of Incognito Coin.

Awesome, slow and steady we move forward. Good Job Desil
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Update:

A paper wallet generator has been created for Incognito Coin at https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=IncognitoCoin
enabling payments at physical locations where the payment processor cointopay is used. The ICG team is still actively increasing merchant

Nice update, more Merchant news would help.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Update:

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Update:

We have been accepted to Cointopay.com

This gives us:

Web Wallet
Mobile Wallet
Shopify
Wordpress
Opencart
Ecwid
Full wallet function api
Free promotion of ICG through twitter and crypto market

Thanks!

Nice, but we need something more. More actions. We wait for new news.

We're working on it. Stay tuned.
Update:

This gives us:

Web Wallet
Mobile Wallet
Shopify
Wordpress
Opencart
Ecwid
Full wallet function api

Thanks!

Nice, but we need something more. More actions. We wait for new news.
Activity: 51
Update:

This gives us:

Web Wallet
Mobile Wallet
Shopify
Wordpress
Opencart
Ecwid
Full wallet function api

Thanks!

It should make it much easier to be accepted by merchants, and the Web wallet with brain wallet combination are good features.
Activity: 40
Nice jump in volume and buy support. The price should correct in time.
Lost my ass on this pos.  Undecided

Yes it has lost value, but I'm confident in an uptrend.

It's been relatively bloody for altcoins recently, especially those with low marketcaps. However I expect increased buy support and a correction in the price.

Yes it has lost value, but I'm confident in an uptrend.
I've been following this coin for quite some time. The recent dip in value is due to the rise in bitcoin's price but otherwise I think it's a great time to buy.

True, it's relatively undervalued given the amount of work committed by the ICG team. I have strong faith in this coin.
I've been following this coin for quite some time. The recent dip in value is due to the rise in bitcoin's price but otherwise I think it's a great time to buy.
Activity: 84
Activity: 55
Update:

I'm currently working on a new infomercial and logo string series for ICG in preparation of future promotion and advertisement.
The new videos should be posted next week. Efforts are still underway for continual merchant acceptance in addition to the "brain-wallet" development by Chedigital.

Good. That will help increase exposure.

I've voted. Additional votes from the community is greatly appreciated.

Remember to vote.
Update:

I'm currently working on a new infomercial and logo string series for ICG in preparation of future promotion and advertisement.
The new videos should be posted next week. Efforts are still underway for continual merchant acceptance in addition to the "brain-wallet" development by Chedigital.

Thanks for the update. Animation can be an effective marketing tool if use correctly.
Activity: 97
Update:

Update:

This gives us:

Web Wallet
Mobile Wallet
Shopify
Wordpress
Opencart
Ecwid
Full wallet function api

Thanks!

Access to a payment processor will accelerate the rate of merchant adoption and better facilitate payment transactions with Incognito Coin. Currently, the team is focused on increasing utilization and promotion  of Incognito coin to increase user adoption.

That's a good focus. Overall, finding a use for the coin will attract new users while making the currency more mainstream.
Activity: 55

That's great news. I am a long term suporter of Incognito coin which is based on the fundamentals of a transparent, community involved cryptocurrency.

I agree. The open communication and greater focus on actual use of the coin is very important towards it's succuss.

Indeed, the ICG forum is open for further discussion: http://forum.icg.io/index.php

That's great news. I am a long term suporter of Incognito coin which is based on the fundamentals of a transparent, community involved cryptocurrency.

I agree. The open communication and greater focus on actual use of the coin is very important towards it's succuss.
Pages:
Jump to: