Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 17. (Read 137531 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Tomorrow I have a meeting with some merchants over accepting ICG. More info coming soon.

the merchants were unable to show up tonight, but we have postponed the meeting. more info soon

thanks

Ok, keep us updated.
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Tomorrow I have a meeting with some merchants over accepting ICG. More info coming soon.

the merchants were unable to show up tonight, but we have postponed the meeting. more info soon

thanks
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
ICG to the moon soon i just KNOW it!!!!!!!!!!!!
When will this be removed from Bittrex? Roll Eyes

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Incognito coin has achieved sufficient  volume to never be in danger of delisting.
Activity: 252
When will this be removed from Bittrex? Roll Eyes
legendary
awesome work with the vid
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I released a short animation showing an example of ICG being used globally.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsVaZDEnIs&feature=youtu.be

nice work! The graphic at the end (the logo) was awesome!!  Grin

True, it's pretty good.
Activity: 322
I released a short animation showing an example of ICG being used globally.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsVaZDEnIs&feature=youtu.be

nice work! The graphic at the end (the logo) was awesome!!  Grin
Activity: 51

That's great, let us know how it goes.
Activity: 97
I released a short animation showing an example of ICG being used globally.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNsVaZDEnIs&feature=youtu.be

legendary
this is why i kept it simple, what is needed is new crypto money, the old crypto money will come in if they see increasing volume and interest.

Incognitocoin - An anonymous crypto currency coin.
The alternative to Bitcoin.

how about that above?

That sounds adequate. It's short, simple, and effective.

agreed
Activity: 84
this is why i kept it simple, what is needed is new crypto money, the old crypto money will come in if they see increasing volume and interest.

how about that above?

That sounds adequate. It's short, simple, and effective.
legendary

how about that above?
A preview of the Google Ad-Words campaign!

http://i.imgur.com/7I9LxVA.png
http://i.imgur.com/i1cudtn.png

Want to donate to the campaign? Send some ICG this way!: 1EwcoBiRbAxRydf2uR5fAqMh1RfSDo3HKG

Thanks all

i would add something more unique then "alternative to bitcoin". Something to atract people, because this ad will be shown to users that search something about bitcoin/altcoins and they already know this....

Anyway good luck and if you need any type od advertising on our website, don't hasitate to ask.

Best,
AltCoinCalendar team

That's true.. good point. Any suggestions anyone?

As others have suggested, we should focus on a simple slogan to express the benefits of Incognito Coin.
Activity: 55
anyone have any doubts on being added to blocknet?

It's hard to say if being a part of the BlockNet would be a good move or not. What we do know is this, all of the coins that are a part of the BlockNet have lost value. XC, being the "leader" of the BlockNet has lost a lot of value! SDC dropped out of the BlockNet and at the moment, is rising in value. I think the BlockNet has a lot of potential, but we'll just have to wait and see how it develops.

It would be good in terms of exposure, and that is what ICG needs at the moment. There is a great team here, and as soon as people become aware of it, I believe they will start to invest. Will being a part of the BlockNet bring that awareness? Who knows?  Undecided

I agree, Overall I'm on the fence whether or not ICG should be apart of the block-net. Though increasing exposure would help.
anyone have any doubts on being added to blocknet?

It's hard to say if being a part of the BlockNet would be a good move or not. What we do know is this, all of the coins that are a part of the BlockNet have lost value. XC, being the "leader" of the BlockNet has lost a lot of value! SDC dropped out of the BlockNet and at the moment, is rising in value. I think the BlockNet has a lot of potential, but we'll just have to wait and see how it develops.

It would be good in terms of exposure, and that is what ICG needs at the moment. There is a great team here, and as soon as people become aware of it, I believe they will start to invest. Will being a part of the BlockNet bring that awareness? Who knows?  Undecided
A preview of the Google Ad-Words campaign!

Want to donate to the campaign? Send some ICG this way!: 1EwcoBiRbAxRydf2uR5fAqMh1RfSDo3HKG

Thanks all

i would add something more unique then "alternative to bitcoin". Something to atract people, because this ad will be shown to users that search something about bitcoin/altcoins and they already know this....

Anyway good luck and if you need any type od advertising on our website, don't hasitate to ask.

Best,
AltCoinCalendar team

That's true.. good point. Any suggestions anyone?

I don't know about that. By using Bitcoin as a keyword, it may attract those that are just getting started in crypto. I don't think that you can go wrong with pairing up with BTC. Litecoin was marketed as the "silver" to Bitcoin's "gold", and that worked out pretty good for LTC.  Wink

The K.I.S.S. method usually works pretty good. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Overly complex keywords may confuse those just getting started. If the objective is to target those who are already veterans in the crypto space, then yeah, a different approach may be needed.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: