Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 35. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Definitely, we will be rolling out a roadmap very soon, it's taking longer than I anticipated.

Thanks
estimate?
nvm just read through some posts i see you've been on it yesterday and today so i guess tomorrow or the day after.. correct?
Definitely, we will be rolling out a roadmap very soon, it's taking longer than I anticipated.

Thanks
estimate?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

Thanks
We are still awaiting for the response from cryptoasian POD service. We sent him another email again yesterday. I will keep you all posted on that front.

Thanks

Awesome. Neutra, is there anyway you guys can organize a road map of future developments/features? Im not asking for any ETAs or such, but a general guideline of what to expect in the near future. I think this will attract more investors and traders. Again, great job guys, good too see hard work finally paying off.

I asked something similar earlier on. I don't what to put any pressure on you guys, but imo cryptoholic does make fair statements.
this coin just caught my attention...looks very promising, wouldn't mind a road map either ETA's etc..   Wink

thanx!
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
We are still awaiting for the response from cryptoasian POD service. We sent him another email again yesterday. I will keep you all posted on that front.

Thanks

Awesome. Neutra, is there anyway you guys can organize a road map of future developments/features? Im not asking for any ETAs or such, but a general guideline of what to expect in the near future. I think this will attract more investors and traders. Again, great job guys, good too see hard work finally paying off.

I asked something similar earlier on. I don't what to put any pressure on you guys, but imo cryptoholic does make fair statements.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
new buy orders up in the 400 hope they get filled
Don't be so excited but i have faith on this coin and dev.so let's wait!
Activity: 228
new buy orders up in the 400 hope they get filled
Activity: 560

Thanks

legendary

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
A lot of volume, if devs deliver good stuff soon this will attract alot of attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
UPDATE

Will be working with Chedigital with the Web wallet. Also when we get more info I will keep the website updated. If you have any question please feel free to ask any of us in #icg in irc or just post here. Thanks!

-golden

UPDATE

Working alongside Golden for web wallet, I setup the framework and node clients. Next is processing the block notifications into the database. Also, Received the early design mockup files -> http://cwnt.co.uk/icgnew/  Thanks! cwnt its a great starting place for the interface.

we are working together, join the conversation over at #ICG

+1
Activity: 140
WOW SUCH COIN
UPDATE

Will be working with Chedigital with the Web wallet. Also when we get more info I will keep the website updated. If you have any question please feel free to ask any of us in #icg in irc or just post here. Thanks!

-golden

UPDATE

Working alongside Golden for web wallet, I setup the framework and node clients. Next is processing the block notifications into the database. Also, Received the early design mockup files -> http://cwnt.co.uk/icgnew/  Thanks! cwnt its a great starting place for the interface.

we are working together, join the conversation over at #ICG
Remember Bitkey for root coin is Sept 7th... Icg should be right after Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
50k market cap  we can get this one to 1m if the dev delivers day after day.

good start.
And we're on the move. Great job guys!
Activity: 560
Great work devs! Good things are about to happen for ICG.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
UPDATE

-golden
legendary
Update:

I'm now in talks with the ATM providers to provide ICG on Bitcoin ATM's.

The backend payment system is built to exchange fiat into Incognitocoin. The API is also ready.

I'm also working on printing some shirts for a giveaway.

Thanks, the rest of team will post what they are working on.
Activity: 415
I guess the train just started. <3 look at that rise! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
So any news on the roadmap with timeline? Could be a punctual start  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: