Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 37. (Read 137570 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
New news from the developer --> buy side becoming strong --> only a matter of time before we see lift off.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
check bittrex buy order book is looking solid! <3 and the sell orders are weak!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
A lot of buy support, looking forward to see what this new dev is able to do with the codes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
ICG looking good!
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Thanks for the update Hector.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN
Hello people,

First of all sorry for not being more active in the forum thread but I usually work better isolated.

Right now I am with the POD and getting in touch with the the system.

I already have the environment settled. I am able to compile with all the services in any platform, that must sound trivial but believe me sometimes is not at all, luckily the code was well documented so thanks for the previous developers, I appreciate it.

So from now then I will be able to play around with the code and start building new services.

I will let you know with any new.

Regards,

Hector.

return;

Yeah just setting up the dev environment can be a serious pain especially if you are on OSX mavericks. Got to love ubuntu.

Glad to have you on board man! So pumped for ICG right now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
POD has been sent, Hector can verify this, now waiting on cryptoasian.

Thanks and goodnight all.
The dev is active!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Hello people,

First of all sorry for not being more active in the forum thread but I usually work better isolated.

I already have the environment settled. I am able to compile with all the services in any platform, that must sound trivial but believe me sometimes is not at all, luckily the code was well documented so thanks for the previous developers, I appreciate it.

So from now then I will be able to play around with the code and start building new services.

Regards,

Hector.

Thanks for the comment; we will keep the ICG community informed. And Hector, don't worry if you need to be isolated to work, please do.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello people,

Regards,

Hector.

return;
legendary
Next week the core team will come out with a clear and thorough roadmap.

Thanks
legendary
I can vouch for the group behind the work. I've worked with them. If you've ever been in the IRC (#icg), you would know what goes down, what kind of updates happen, and how much work they put in. A very great team that will answer all your questions with professional responses.

thanks for the support !
Activity: 350
To quote one of my business role models:

There are no quick wins in business – it takes years to become an overnight success. - Richard Branson

Guys to help clear up the confusion in ICG there are two Dev teams involved for different phases. We will have official roadmap communication that will illustrate this clearer.

PHASE I - anon tx - updated wallet design
-BITSTA on contract. Bitkey currently being beta tested on ROOT.

PHASE II - web wallet & thin clients
-ICG CORE TEAM from OP fully vested via ICG.

We have a great team in place for the future of this coin, see OP, remember a lot of us are investors as well, so we HATE scams too. Our goals are aligned, and our message is clear we are 100% decentralized in technology and in representation. Smiley

Thanks for the clarification, I have it all much clearer.

that good that it all sorted out
Everything is going so smooth with this coin! <3
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I can vouch for the group behind the work. I've worked with them. If you've ever been in the IRC (#icg), you would know what goes down, what kind of updates happen, and how much work they put in. A very great team that will answer all your questions with professional responses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265

There are no quick wins in business – it takes years to become an overnight success. - Richard Branson

Guys to help clear up the confusion in ICG there are two Dev teams involved for different phases. We will have official roadmap communication that will illustrate this clearer.

We have a great team in place for the future of this coin, see OP, remember a lot of us are investors as well, so we HATE scams too. Our goals are aligned, and our message is clear we are 100% decentralized in technology and in representation. Smiley

Thanks for the clarification, I have it all much clearer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOW SUCH COIN

legendary
Is the PoS rate on this 5% per year or 200%? Saw someone saying it was 200% on another thread. Thanks.

5%!

that was changed by bitsta the dev under contract!
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Is the PoS rate on this 5% per year or 200%? Saw someone saying it was 200% on another thread. Thanks.

PoS interest is 5% per year.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Pages:
Jump to: