Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 38. (Read 137570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
To quote one of my business role models:

There are no quick wins in business – it takes years to become an overnight success. - Richard Branson

You must be new here. Tongue

it's not too be taken literal, to break it down, it means real development and success takes time, there are no shortcuts -

I know this from experience.

Neutraltc

I meant it as a joke sorry. Grin

yeah i know but i caught that it said years on there so i wanted to make others aware, heheh  Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

There are no quick wins in business – it takes years to become an overnight success. - Richard Branson

it's not too be taken literal, to break it down, it means real development and success takes time, there are no shortcuts -

Neutraltc

I meant it as a joke sorry. Grin
legendary

Neutraltc

legendary

legendary
I don;t think name calling is the way to go about this. But this coin IS not priority #1 nor #2 for this developer and it hurts the coin as a result. This coin should be looking for other options. I have a feeling this coin is going to sink with Shield and XST. Until then good luck everyone.

Sink with XST? This coin's value is way under XST.

ANd until something is actually DONE and not just talk, it will stay that way.

I understand your concerns guys; it's only a matter of time.

Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I don;t think name calling is the way to go about this. But this coin IS not priority #1 nor #2 for this developer and it hurts the coin as a result. This coin should be looking for other options. I have a feeling this coin is going to sink with Shield and XST. Until then good luck everyone.

Ah, ok. I agree with you on that.  Wink

Hey guys, don't forget that we also have the other dev on board Hectortilla, I'm working with him right now,we are working on cryptoasians POD email, to send to him now.

Bitsta is doing his job and am 100% sure he will deliver.

Please bring up any concerns you have, just keep it civil and mature, we're here to make this coin a success.

Neutraltc

Understood. It is just, well in a BitCoinTalk dimesnion, a loooong time before this coin makes any milestones.
legendary
Hey guys, don't forget that we also have the other dev on board Hectortilla, I'm working with him right now,we are working on cryptoasians POD email, to send to him now.

Bitsta is doing his job and am 100% sure he will deliver.

Please bring up any concerns you have, just keep it civil and mature, we're here to make this coin a success.

Neutraltc
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I don;t think name calling is the way to go about this.

Quiet rump ranger...
i don't know why Crowdwhale has something against me.

Oh, I don't know... maybe it was that you were paid to implement something, then decided to use that something in your own project, thus delaying your implementation of that something by what... a month?! Do you think we're kids playing with our allowance?

And then if I ask for clarification you always come on with this snide attitude. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You, sir, are a douche.
Yeah, unfortunately I put most of my eggs in this basket almost a month ago already and it killed my ROI for the month. Running on fumes. Another month and I'm done, so... guess I have to start selling. First half mil for sale at 405. Come'n'get-it.
If it was so clear why are a number of people asking the same question and why, when asked to comment in the thread, does he not do so until I bitch? And then complain that I bitch?

Classic bein'-a-douche move...

Just watch this. The coin is on a downtrend and you know, as with EVERY coin that September date will get pushed back at least once, then some bugs will pop up, so realistically October/Novemberish for this coin to incorporate anon... Until then just invest and make some BTC on other coins. This one isn;t going anywhere soon.
If it was so clear why are a number of people asking the same question and why, when asked to comment in the thread, does he not do so until I bitch? And then complain that I bitch?

Classic bein'-a-douche move...
Activity: 252

This shoudl give investors an approximation of when Bitkey is implemented.

7th of September

So 2-3 wks after Rootcoin. It's quite clear...
any questions?

Yes, why are you such a douche?

Also, 2-3 weeks after ROOT is launched on Bittrex? 2-3 weeks after BitKey is implemented in your shitcoin? 2-3 weeks after what? It's not clear.
Thanks for the update on Bitkey!

It looks like we should be expecting that by the end of September.

Let's get some other things planned for this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: