Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 9. (Read 137528 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Breizh Atao
What is everyone talking about? More volume, more exposure, more...?
The coin is at such a low that the marketcap of it is shrinking. I find it very strange that happened at same time as Neutraltc was getting out, needed funds for new coin?
This used to be an interesting coin and has since regressed to a point of not being relevant. Don't say it is in ATMs as unless you can show me how many people use ICG in an ATMs, it means nothing
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
After reviewing the ATM API developed for ICG, I noticed that it uses a point of sale system which is rather innovative by itself. I'm surprised that Incognito coin is selling at such a low price after development and incorporation of ATMs, mobile wallets, web wallets, brain app, and new wallet features. User adoption seems to be increasing.

That is correct. A point of sale system was indeed used in the ICG ATM API allowing for quick transactions. The Incognito Coin team is currently seeking for more ATM providers as the existing API should allow for quick integration and broaden the potential user-base.

That sounds interesting. It could also be possible to extend the point-of-sale system beyond web merchants and ATMs and implement it in a form of marketplace paired against ICG. There's numerous possibilities as to how  the existing API could be further expanded, but for now I think that increasing the amount of ATM partnerships would be ideal.

As far as I know, most other ATM providers besides Genreal Bytes (where ICG is already accepted) are located throughout Europe near major metropolitan areas. Getting Incognito coin exposure to new users in a different market outside Europe would accelerate growth.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
After reviewing the ATM API developed for ICG, I noticed that it uses a point of sale system which is rather innovative by itself. I'm surprised that Incognito coin is selling at such a low price after development and incorporation of ATMs, mobile wallets, web wallets, brain app, and new wallet features. User adoption seems to be increasing.

That is correct. A point of sale system was indeed used in the ICG ATM API allowing for quick transactions. The Incognito Coin team is currently seeking for more ATM providers as the existing API should allow for quick integration and broaden the potential user-base.

That sounds interesting. It could also be possible to extend the point-of-sale system beyond web merchants and ATMs and implement it in a form of marketplace paired against ICG. There's numerous possibilities as to how  the existing API could be further expanded, but for now I think that increasing the amount of ATM partnerships would be ideal.

Activity: 56

It's nice to see the ICG team being active. I believe the web merchant API also uses a point of sale system so the same benefits should apply towards any online shopping that is done.

I can confirm that they both use point-of-sale systems according to cointopay.com. I had no issues with the mobile wallet so far, but I can see a lot of avenues for later improvement as things progress.

I can even see dark-web merchants accepting ICG now that it's made much more accessible and easier to accept. There's already a lot of features, infrastructure, and community effort in place to establish a strong future for Incognito Coin.
Activity: 55

It's nice to see the ICG team being active. I believe the web merchant API also uses a point of sale system so the same benefits should apply towards any online shopping that is done.

I can confirm that they both use point-of-sale systems according to cointopay.com. I had no issues with the mobile wallet so far, but I can see a lot of avenues for later improvement as things progress.

Activity: 97

True, also the point of sale system could be useful for other coins to use so there's a possible block-net membership opportunity to further increase use of ICG.

Definitely, all the more reason to buy up the cheap ICG while the sale lasts.

There's a consistent uptrend in investors as the user-base increases. Release of new development will only help further.
Activity: 51

True, also the point of sale system could be useful for other coins to use so there's a possible block-net membership opportunity to further increase use of ICG.

Definitely, all the more reason to buy up the cheap ICG while the sale lasts.

I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

With the addition of new members into the ICG team, it might be worth considering to divide the ICG team into two sections. The existing ICG team could concentrate on the front-end and back-end of new wallet services like the developing brain-app for ICG. Another team could consist of wallet developers creating new innovative features for ICG or improving existing infrastructure.  I understand that Hectortilla and Fernandox have either worked on the ATM API or developed new wallet features. I believe that the community is sufficient in size to work on merchant and user adoption. A ICG foundation of sort could be created through communication in the ICG forum. Desil could continue to create advertising material and coordinate both development teams. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the potential developer officially joins the ICG team then I will seriously consider splitting the team into two focuses of development. This will speed up the pace of development and allow us to create new innovative features. I will release more information once everything is coordinated.

That sounds like a good plan. ATM integration is rather unique so it would be nice to see that further worked upon.

I'm overall impressed with the  results the ICG team have achieved thus far. I'll seek to get ICG accepted into alt-coin gambling sites.
I am currently communicating with the ICG developer team and with a new developer to potentially join the Incognito coin team. Currently, advanced wallet functions are being developed and more information will be released as the features are being ironed out.

With the addition of new members into the ICG team, it might be worth considering to divide the ICG team into two sections. The existing ICG team could concentrate on the front-end and back-end of new wallet services like the developing brain-app for ICG. Another team could consist of wallet developers creating new innovative features for ICG or improving existing infrastructure.  I understand that Hectortilla and Fernandox have either worked on the ATM API or developed new wallet features. I believe that the community is sufficient in size to work on merchant and user adoption. A ICG foundation of sort could be created through communication in the ICG forum. Desil could continue to create advertising material and coordinate both development teams. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the suggestion. Once the potential developer officially joins the ICG team then I will seriously consider splitting the team into two focuses of development. This will speed up the pace of development and allow us to create new innovative features. I will release more information once everything is coordinated.

That sounds like a good plan. ATM integration is rather unique so it would be nice to see that further worked upon.

I've already taken advantage of the 10% discount shopping at bitcoinshop.com by using ICG. Perhaps in the future I'll be able to withdrawal ICG from one of the participating ATMs near Amsterdam but I'll post a video once I do.

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.

You have a point. Looking back through the thread, most of the videos pointed out the ATM integration so it would make sense to advertise that fact to distinguish ICG for achieving innovation. There's certainly significant value in the current payment API that was developed and used by ATMs and web merchants. Making the most use out of it as possible in merchant adoption would be to ICG's benefit and there's always the new developments to look forward to. 

I've  also noticed the steady build up of buy support 3.4 BTC + which is relatively high compared to the marketcap. ICG is gaining new users as more merchants are accepting incognito coin. The coin also has an edge against other alt-coins since it's accepted at several ATM locations through Europe and perhaps later expansion will reach into the U.S.A. There's a very significant poetential user-base for an altcoin which makes payments at physical locations as seemless as possible. The current availability of paper wallets, mobile wallets, ATMs, and a Web wallet for ICG seems to accomplish this.

Good post. I believe ICG has that potential as most of the accessibility features are already present.

Yes, Incognito coin is already accepted at several physical locations as listed under the cointopay website. Further expansion of merchants and ATMs using ICG is already happening and hopefully continues as the coin is being made useful.

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.

You have a point. Looking back through the thread, most of the videos pointed out the ATM integration so it would make sense to advertise that fact to distinguish ICG for achieving innovation. There's certainly significant value in the current payment API that was developed and used by ATMs and web merchants. Making the most use out of it as possible in merchant adoption would be to ICG's benefit and there's always the new developments to look forward to. 

I've  also noticed the steady build up of buy support 3.4 BTC + which is relatively high compared to the marketcap. ICG is gaining new users as more merchants are accepting incognito coin. The coin also has an edge against other alt-coins since it's accepted at several ATM locations through Europe and perhaps later expansion will reach into the U.S.A. There's a very significant poetential user-base for an altcoin which makes payments at physical locations as seemless as possible. The current availability of paper wallets, mobile wallets, ATMs, and a Web wallet for ICG seems to accomplish this.

Good post. I believe ICG has that potential as most of the accessibility features are already present.

Pages:
Jump to: