Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 10. (Read 137567 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.

You have a point. Looking back through the thread, most of the videos pointed out the ATM integration so it would make sense to advertise that fact to distinguish ICG for achieving innovation. There's certainly significant value in the current payment API that was developed and used by ATMs and web merchants. Making the most use out of it as possible in merchant adoption would be to ICG's benefit and there's always the new developments to look forward to. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

There's already been some discussion in the ICG forum. The ICG team seems coordinated in terms of development but the forum is a good place for discussion of volunteer work.

The most innovative feature of ICG is the advanced ATM API developed by Hectortilla which is already used in GeneralByte ATMs. It should be easy to get listed on other ATM providers or other companies providing payment solutions as a Web merchant API is also available. There's already a steady stream of merchants accepting ICG according to the twitter feed so that aspect is being taken care of.
Activity: 51

It would also be nice to get accepted into major companies and service platforms. Cointopay is a good start as most of the basic payment processor needs are now met.

Right, there's several merchants which use cointopay and by default are capable of accepting ICG. I can definately see ICG being accepted by service based apps like Send chat for example. It would also be beneficial to get accepted by popular gambling websites.

Exactly, incorporation into a larger framework of merchants and services would insure a strong future for ICG.

The ICG team seemed to have made good progress in that respect. If everyone in the community pitched in and helped then it would be expedited.

Activity: 95
this coin has some promise

It would also be nice to get accepted into major companies and service platforms. Cointopay is a good start as most of the basic payment processor needs are now met.

Right, there's several merchants which use cointopay and by default are capable of accepting ICG. I can definately see ICG being accepted by service based apps like Send chat for example. It would also be beneficial to get accepted by popular gambling websites.

Exactly, incorporation into a larger framework of merchants and services would insure a strong future for ICG.

The ICG team seemed to have made good progress in that respect. If everyone in the community pitched in and helped then it would be expedited.

Activity: 40

I agree, we also shouldn't limit ourselves to only desktop use. From my experience, it's relatively easy to use ICG on my android phone by either the Web wallet or mobile wallet. I've also had no issues using ICG where accepted by merchants. Improving the existing features while getting added by more merchants sounds like a plan to move forward upon.

That's actually what I was thinking too. It would be nice to see ICG more developed as a platform for services but the ICG team has done very well so far. Not too many other alt-coins are integrated into ATM services.

I concur, the accessibility options are also a bonus. ICG is already doing well in terms of development progress, it just needs greater outreach and user adoption.

The promotional videos and merchant acceptance should help in regards to user acceptance. Of course any new additions to infrastructure or features will also draw in new users.

I agree, we also shouldn't limit ourselves to only desktop use. From my experience, it's relatively easy to use ICG on my android phone by either the Web wallet or mobile wallet. I've also had no issues using ICG where accepted by merchants. Improving the existing features while getting added by more merchants sounds like a plan to move forward upon.

That's actually what I was thinking too. It would be nice to see ICG more developed as a platform for services but the ICG team has done very well so far. Not too many other alt-coins are integrated into ATM services.

I concur, the accessibility options are also a bonus. ICG is already doing well in terms of development progress, it just needs greater outreach and user adoption.

The promotional videos and merchant acceptance should help in regards to user acceptance. Of course any new additions to infrastructure or features will also draw in new users.

Yeah, It shouldn't be too hard to get ICG further accepted by merchants and businesses. I will do the same and post back news later.

I'll match your offer and do the same. The API offered by cointopay should offer easy integration of ICG into web merchants and services.

Right, also the mobile wallet offered by cointopay for ICG helps too. The web wallet works great and it should make ICG more accessible to others.

I've also been using the mobile and web-wallet and there's always the brain wallet app to look forward to. The greater amount of options make it more convenient to use.

I believe the greatest feature from cointopay is the open access web-merchant API allowing anyone to easily port the necessary code to accept ICG. There's already several different methods of using ICG through different platforms while using the benefits of it's anonymity feature. It's great that its infrastructure is being continually improved. 

Yeah, It shouldn't be too hard to get ICG further accepted by merchants and businesses. I will do the same and post back news later.

I'll match your offer and do the same. The API offered by cointopay should offer easy integration of ICG into web merchants and services.

Right, also the mobile wallet offered by cointopay for ICG helps too. The web wallet works great and it should make ICG more accessible to others.

I've also been using the mobile and web-wallet and there's always the brain wallet app to look forward to. The greater amount of options make it more convenient to use.

I believe the greatest feature from cointopay is the open access web-merchant API allowing anyone to easily port the necessary code to accept ICG. There's already several different methods of using ICG through different platforms while using the benefits of it's anonymity feature. It's great that its infrastructure is being continually improved. 

Activity: 55

How's everything going in the ICG camp? Great to see movement and the new video is great!

Just stopping by to say hello.

Also, to let everyone here know my new project is www.sendchat.org

come check it out if you like

(ICG team if you guys need something, make sure to PM me Smiley )

Thanks

Thanks for the support.

I will give a status update on development later once all of the ICG team members are able to reconvene again.

Congratulations on your project, SendChat. You have my full support.

Great, I see a lot of opportunity in ICG. Especially now that community involvement is picking up.
Activity: 97
How's everything going in the ICG camp? Great to see movement and the new video is great!

Thanks

Thanks for the support.

I will give a status update on development later once all of the ICG team members are able to reconvene again.

Congratulations on your project, SendChat. You have my full support.

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

Thanks

Nice jump in buys and BTC volume. This is an indication of a trend reversal as new investors join and community participation increases.

Already making some progress, I was also able to use ICG at the merchants which use cointopay.

Nice jump in buys and BTC volume. This is an indication of a trend reversal as new investors join and community participation increases.
Pages:
Jump to: