Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICG][X11] IncognitoCoin | Pos 5% | Bittrex | ATM | - page 5. (Read 137528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
but question is where is the dev
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nice jump in volume. From a low marketcap of $7000, Incognito coin could rise very significantly once the staking wallet, additional network features, and new wallet is released. There's also the brain wallet generator app and more ATM integration to look forward to.

Ultimately the price is determined by user adoption but all of the features that are being developed should contribute further. The amount of twitter followers doubled in the last two weeks to over 1,000 so it's definitely clear that ICG is attracting attention. As a community based coin, having a collection of developers to contribute is a significant asset as their's always at least one developer working if the others are busy.
Activity: 56
Nice jump in volume. From a low marketcap of $7000, Incognito coin could rise very significantly once the staking wallet, additional network features, and new wallet is released. There's also the brain wallet generator app and more ATM integration to look forward to.
Activity: 40
Currently, I'm communicating with three outside developers in addition to the main ICG team. Plans are being made to focus on the creation of a staking mobile wallet incorporating all of the advanced features  from the main ICG wallet. Later, additions to the Incognito coin network will be added in the form of either additional services added to the ICG wallet or additional functionality to Incignito coin's transaction system.

The core Incognito team is still completing the brain wallet generator app and adding a merchant section to the main ICG website. Merchants are adopting ICG at a steady rate as a non-staking mobile wallet, web-wallet, paper wallet generator, and ATMs are presently available. Development is moving forward as I coordinate the main team with outside developers. More information will be released once development is finalized and nearing release.

At some point it would be nice to see full incorporation of services into ICG so that it would act as a platform. Progress made towards that goal will open up new avenues of development and make incognito coin truely innovative.

Desil's animation and promotion work should help expand ICG's user-base as developments are worked on. Further functionality with ICG will set itself apart from other alt-coins.

If the outside developers agree to join the ICG team then there would be the possibility of having three separate groups of people working on Incognito coin. One would work on the front end and back end of the main website, forum, and wallets. While another works on network developments as another team innovates the wallet and its main features. They could also improve the anonymous transaction system by adding extra layers of encryption for example.

Those are all good points. To make Incognito coin recognized as a second generation crypto-currency then it would be necessary to innovate both its network and wallet to support more functionality and to expand its role beyond being a currency. As others have said, creating a platform would be a strong step forward and reinforce the coin's existing infrastructure.
Activity: 55
Currently, I'm communicating with three outside developers in addition to the main ICG team. Plans are being made to focus on the creation of a staking mobile wallet incorporating all of the advanced features  from the main ICG wallet. Later, additions to the Incognito coin network will be added in the form of either additional services added to the ICG wallet or additional functionality to Incignito coin's transaction system.

The core Incognito team is still completing the brain wallet generator app and adding a merchant section to the main ICG website. Merchants are adopting ICG at a steady rate as a non-staking mobile wallet, web-wallet, paper wallet generator, and ATMs are presently available. Development is moving forward as I coordinate the main team with outside developers. More information will be released once development is finalized and nearing release.

At some point it would be nice to see full incorporation of services into ICG so that it would act as a platform. Progress made towards that goal will open up new avenues of development and make incognito coin truely innovative.

Desil's animation and promotion work should help expand ICG's user-base as developments are worked on. Further functionality with ICG will set itself apart from other alt-coins.

If the outside developers agree to join the ICG team then there would be the possibility of having three separate groups of people working on Incognito coin. One would work on the front end and back end of the main website, forum, and wallets. While another works on network developments as another team innovates the wallet and its main features. They could also improve the anonymous transaction system by adding extra layers of encryption for example.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Currently, I'm communicating with three outside developers in addition to the main ICG team. Plans are being made to focus on the creation of a staking mobile wallet incorporating all of the advanced features  from the main ICG wallet. Later, additions to the Incognito coin network will be added in the form of either additional services added to the ICG wallet or additional functionality to Incignito coin's transaction system.

Activity: 35

News of services being built upon incognito coin should bring in more volunteers to help improve it. I'm going to see if there's other ATM providers besides generalbytes.

That's great news. All of these developments will contribute to incognito coin and help improve its real-world use. I'm looking forward to more ATM integration and merchant adoption as the ICG team becomes larger and the community helps get more merchants to accept ICG.

Now that the development team is larger more will be acomplished. I'm sure that the community would be able to help with promotion as progress is being made.

That would potentially mean that Incognito coin will integrate services into its wallet allowing it to have more user utility. I can see it going a long way up to 1000 sats with very low sell resistance and good buy support. Unique innovation will spur more community involvement and help increase business.

I'm looking forward to more development news when it's finished.

That's great news. All of these developments will contribute to incognito coin and help improve its real-world use. I'm looking forward to more ATM integration and merchant adoption as the ICG team becomes larger and the community helps get more merchants to accept ICG.

Now that the development team is larger more will be acomplished. I'm sure that the community would be able to help with promotion as progress is being made.

That would potentially mean that Incognito coin will integrate services into its wallet allowing it to have more user utility. I can see it going a long way up to 1000 sats with very low sell resistance and good buy support. Unique innovation will spur more community involvement and help increase business.

Activity: 84

Activity: 97

I've noticed a increase of 300 twitter followers since the past week. Nice animation videos at the main twitter page: https://twitter.com/Incognitocoin
The PR is being handled well while development is moving along. With more community involvement, more payment processors should accept ICG.

Yes, I've noticed this as well. Everything is looking strong as a formal plan is being made involving the community and a network of developers. I'm pretty sure there's at least a few other alt-coin ATM providers out there besides Generalbytes where ICG is already accepted.

With all things considered, ICG is doing well with a transparent developer team who have a proven track record. Developments to the API for Web merchants and ATMs are all things to look forward to.

I agree with you there given the recent scandal of bitbay. It's important to have trust-worthy developers who have a history of delivering what they had promised on-time.

I agree, trust and transparency is quite important for alt-coins and incognito coin has demonstrated this consistently. A complete service platform on ICG when finished will yield a lot more use and therefore useful for implementation in either super-net or block-net.
Some decent sized sell walls were bought. It shouldn't stay at this low price range for much longer as the size of the incognito coin community is evidently growing. Now that people are able to take advantage of the unique closed payment systems and ATM implentation, there should be much more to look forward to as merchant adoption increases.
I can also see Incognito coin getting accepted by crypto-social networking platforms as the ICG infrastructure is quite strong at the moment. I would argue that ATM implentation is the strongest aspect.

Yes, and that is a necessary feature of Incognito coin as it helps facilitate transactions at physical locations that otherwise wouldn't be possible without access to an ATM. The mobile wallet works well in combination with it.

It's nice to see the total amount of twitter followers pass 1000. I'm certain that ICG will find a specific use in the market through its many features and methods of accessibility.

More planning from the community as what is already occurring seems to help more significantly so we could pour our efforts into tasks to improve acceptance of Incognito Coin. It already has a lot going for it going by previous development releases and a relatively large development team who have a proven track record.

It won't take long for others to realize the benefits of ATM integration within Incognito coin and then accept it due to its ability to reach larger markets compared to other alt-coins. As it was mentioned before, few other alt-coins have ATM providers so its a valuable asset to supplement ICG while the developers work on improving the coin's infrastructure.

It's already trending upwards in price on increasing volume. Additional user-adoption will only help and increase the value even further as developments are continually released.
I can also see Incognito coin getting accepted by crypto-social networking platforms as the ICG infrastructure is quite strong at the moment. I would argue that ATM implentation is the strongest aspect.

Yes, and that is a necessary feature of Incognito coin as it helps facilitate transactions at physical locations that otherwise wouldn't be possible without access to an ATM. The mobile wallet works well in combination with it.

It's nice to see the total amount of twitter followers pass 1000. I'm certain that ICG will find a specific use in the market through its many features and methods of accessibility.

More planning from the community as what is already occurring seems to help more significantly so we could pour our efforts into tasks to improve acceptance of Incognito Coin. It already has a lot going for it going by previous development releases and a relatively large development team who have a proven track record.

It won't take long for others to realize the benefits of ATM integration within Incognito coin and then accept it due to its ability to reach larger markets compared to other alt-coins. As it was mentioned before, few other alt-coins have ATM providers so its a valuable asset to supplement ICG while the developers work on improving the coin's infrastructure.

Pages:
Jump to: